Careercow Majid M. Padellan / mmpadellan / BrooklynDad_Defiant! - Trump obsessed Internet pundit paid thousands of dollars to tweet all day

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know who that guy is but considering he is currently licking press sec pussy digitally says a lot
He's a far-left retard from Virginia who is best known for his TikTok video where he claims that White people can't experience racism "because it ends with an ism" and got more popular after he claimed that we shouldn't call the Founder Fathers of America Founding Fathers because it's a "sign of patriarchy".

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
He's a far-left retard from Virginia who is best known for his TikTok video where he claims that White people can't experience racism "because it ends with an ism" and got more popular after he claimed that we shouldn't call the Founder Fathers of America Founding Fathers because it's a "sign of patriarchy".
Oh one of those guys but would answer my question of what if someone did a Frank hassle/boggie2988 situation to him and what would his reaction be?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could get paid to shill for the corporate overlords on twitter.
We all secretly wish but if we do that we would all be shills and we wouldn’t want that since it’s scummy
Majid is the textbook definition of an internet tough guy, why do you think he wears a leather jacket and has a smug look on himself in his profile pic on Twitter?
it pretty much sums him that he acts like a thug on the internet plus he is still peddling blue anon conspiracy theories 0673015B-F522-4218-B594-04ACB63744B4.jpeg
And still wants to remove ids from voting which is bad since it’s removing a fail safe506B2535-F99B-44CA-89E6-2EC9A9CF3D45.jpeg

and still sucking Biden’s cock5FD8FC19-AC20-44CB-8A1E-DF2E013F114C.jpeg

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
We all secretly wish but if we do that we would all be shills and we wouldn’t want that since it’s scummy

it pretty much sums him that he acts like a thug on the internet plus he is still peddling blue anon conspiracy theoriesView attachment 2282952
And still wants to remove ids from voting which is bad since it’s removing a fail safeView attachment 2282953

and still sucking Biden’s cockView attachment 2282951
The Kremlin and Vladimir Putin are living rent-free in Majid's head.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Nah since he's not White but he has shown similar views to White nationalists.
So he is a just a plain old racist then ok but could we considered him a pro choice extremist because of this and it came out a couple days ago and leaked by Ford Fischer would majid classify as anyone of these?

C39EF489-4A27-47C9-9B6B-D5B392500595.jpeg0CA71E9C-B36F-47F0-B6DF-33CE20D83799.jpeg

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
So he is a just a plain old racist then ok but could we considered him a pro choice extremist because of this and it came out a couple days ago and leaked by Ford Fischer would majid classify as anyone of these?
Yeah he's an extremist, since he holds a lot of racist views, supports Antifa, and tends to hate Russians, and by that, I don't mean he hates the Russian government I'm talking about Russians as in the ethnic group.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Yeah he's an extremist, since he holds a lot of racist views, supports Antifa, and tends to hate Russians, and by that, I don't mean he hates the Russian government I'm talking about Russians as in the ethnic group.
So is he a racist extremist that is anti Russian and is a antifa denialist although I wonder does Union New Jersey have a antifa chapter near him just gets one thinking about it and I’m not advocating for it
look of you want to be critical of the Russians that is ok like everyone is and rightfully so but labeling all Russians as bad as putin is just bigoted
update he made a stupid tweet about the Vatican 7E9DFBB3-2B8B-4A68-A809-94637C995A92.jpeg
and guess who retweed his fraud originzation FA2E12D5-795F-4281-9C2B-D9874C43B645.jpeg

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
So is he a racist extremist that is anti Russian and is a antifa denialist although I wonder does Union New Jersey have a antifa chapter near him just gets one thinking about it and I’m not advocating for it
look of you want to be critical of the Russians that is ok like everyone is and rightfully so but labeling all Russians as bad as putin is just bigoted
update he made a stupid tweet about the Vatican View attachment 2283741
and guess who retweed his fraud originzation View attachment 2283740
Who's gonna tell him about Margaret Sanger's racist past?