War Major US military deployment to Middle East - State Department hints Iran planned to attack US Embassy in Oman

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bush did USS Maine

Coal fires don't sink steel hulls
kiwifarms.net
This is about as "We politely request you reconsider" a deployment can get. If you think this will end up in a shooting war, remember that it wasn't too long ago Trump was openly tweeting "My nuclear button is bigger" at North Korea and nothing came of that either. Or that time US forces killed a bunch of Russians advancing on them in Syria.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
This is what I don't get. How does it benefit Iran to stick their dicks in the hornet's nest? I'm starting to think Israel is trying to trick us into fighting another one of their wars... again.
Iran is not a unitary state. There are numerous independent factions that make up their government. The Quds force in particular is nutbars enough to try and arrange an attack on a US embassy and consulate using regional proxies like the Houthi or the Mahdi Army. They would see it not just as a way to sending a message to the great satan but also to their own political enemies inside Iran.

Exigent Circumcisions

I can smell youuuuu.... you smell niiiiice....
kiwifarms.net
Spitballing here, but could this possibly be Iran acting in conjunction with/in a 'proxy' capacity to China? They're pretty tight right now, from all accounts (oil makes the best lube) and Trump just flicked China's teeny tiny Asia peepees with those tariff. If so; bold strategy, China. I don't think Trump gives a shit about ROE like previous (cucked) administrations and he's not a exceptional Hitleresque micro-manager like Obama was with his (cuck) 'wars'.

Also, seems like they're playing pretty coy about the Why's here, although they seem to have covered the other four Ws more or less. Usually the Why is the most important component of war-time propaganda so far as I can tell.

Academics: Please respond.

Also, God speed, soldiers.
:semperfidelis:
@Tard Baby Bitch I wish you would bomb the Parliament at least. The best thing that could happen to us is a good military dicking followed by voluntary/forced amalgamation with the U.S. of A.

Bush did USS Maine

Coal fires don't sink steel hulls
kiwifarms.net
The Quds force in particular is nutbars enough to try and arrange an attack on a US embassy and consulate using regional proxies like the Houthi or the Mahdi Army.
The Houthis have previously fired on US Navy ships, possibly more than once if I remember right. If anything comes out of this, it'll just be a little more... "support" in the proxy wars we've already got in Syria and Yemen.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Spitballing here, but could this possibly be Iran acting in conjunction with/in a 'proxy' capacity to China? They're pretty tight right now, from all accounts (oil makes the best lube) and Trump just flicked China's teeny tiny Asia peepees with those tariff. If so; bold strategy, China. I don't think Trump gives a shit about ROE like previous (cucked) administrations and he's not a exceptional Hitleresque micro-manager like Obama was with his (cuck) 'wars'.

Also, seems like they're playing pretty coy about the Why's here, although they seem to have covered the other four Ws more or less. Usually the Why is the most important component of war-time propaganda so far as I can tell.

@Tard Baby Bitch I wish you would bomb the Parliament at least. The best thing that could happen to us is a good military dicking followed by voluntary/forced amalgamation with the U.S. of A.
No chance. China is dependent on oil that comes through the straights of hormuz. If the US and Iran go at it hammer and tongs something close to 70% of their oil supply will be halted overnight

Exceptional Mafioso

kiwifarms.net
These nations aren't looking for war. The price of peace is at an all time low.

A mistake here will of course lead to war, but the intent is likely to get the wheels turning on sanctions relief/end to terrorist support/please say sorry senpai/election meddling. Like someone mentioned a bit earlier, there are a lot of internal factions at play on all sides. Everyone has an angle and wants their palm greased. And a few special individuals probably do want to start the end times.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net

It's more likely that it's something like @ColtWalker1847 said. We pretty much stopped giving support to jihadi's in Syria and the guys at al Tanf are just warm bodies we use to justify pipehitters hanging around. It could also be neocon big dick flexing or trying to provoke Iran into doing something.
The Houthis have previously fired on US Navy ships, possibly more than once if I remember right. If anything comes out of this, it'll just be a little more... "support" in the proxy wars we've already got in Syria and Yemen.
Yeah, I mean I hardly consider a missile or two provocation. That could easily be whatever exceptional individual that passes as HNIC at the launch site getting all exceptional. Which is right up Quds alley of course.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
Well someone has to test if Trump is just a blowhard or if he's actually willing to push the big red button.
They also know the US general public doesn't have an appetite for foreign intervention right now, let alone in the fucking ME again. A contingent of Trump's base doubly so. With Venezuela getting hot this turns up pressure to get anti-interventionists to REEE.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino