Make a new rule against doxing Kiwi Farms users -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should it be against the rules to dox Kiwi Farms users

• Yes

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • No

Votes: 406 93.8%

• Total voters

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
:story:

Yes, because those have proven to be so effective in preventing lewdness from girls.
pro tip, that shit never works.

I knew a few girls like that and they turned into massive sluts. Same with mormons.
The difference is that girls at public school are taught in sex education to use birth control while girls at Catholic schools are not, so many the girls at Catholic schools are more likely to become pregnant which causes them to learn their lesson.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that girls at public school are taught in sex education to use birth control while girls at Catholic schools are not, so many the girls at Catholic schools are more likely to become pregnant which causes them to learn their lesson.

I can't believe youre still here. The one thing you have taught me your majesty is that you can't bore someone to death

Jesus Christ man

Edit: on the real though you might want to meet this chick:

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
We're not living in the 1890s. Teenagers will be aware of (safe) sex even if their schools decide not to inform them on it, and rightfully fear the possibility of unwanted pregnancy at their age. The vast majority of them will be smart enough to use condoms or some other contraceptive means, or failing that, choose a form of sex that won't lead to pregancy. Even if you fuck up, there's still a myriad of things you can do to terminate the little bugger.

There's a reason why teen moms are such a white trash/ghetto black stereotype, because you'd have to be pretty exceptional and/or ambivalent to still get accidentally knocked up in this day and age.

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
This thread has convinced me that not only should there be a rule against doxing users, there should also be a rule that teen girls should either be pregnant or abstain from sex.

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
We're not living in the 1890s. Teenagers will be aware of (safe) sex even if their schools decide not to inform them on it, and rightfully fear the possibility of unwanted pregnancy at their age. The vast majority of them will be smart enough to use condoms or some other contraceptive means, or failing that, choose a form of sex that won't lead to pregancy. Even if you fuck up, there's still a myriad of things you can do to terminate the little bugger.

There's a reason why teen moms are such a white trash/ghetto black stereotype, because you'd have to be pretty exceptional and/or ambivalent to still get accidentally knocked up in this day and age.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

This study shows that there is a correlation between abstinence-only education and teenage pregnancy rates showing that it is effective at preventing contraception.

Last edited:

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
If you are going to argue for abstinence in this thread, you should have made sure first that you were not the type of person that your mother should have abstained from giving birth to.
At least he can rest easy knowing that his own abstinence will be guaranteed with a face like that. It's one of the few contraceptives that has a 100% success rate.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They're also more likely to be convinced by the "technical virgin" meme to take it up the ass or suck cock.

the autist of dojima

Me? Im already half shitpost
kiwifarms.net
Something something glass house
Something something have sex incel
Oh wait, you cant

Tags
None