Make a new rule against doxing Kiwi Farms users -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Should it be against the rules to dox Kiwi Farms users

• Yes

Votes: 28 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 410 93.6%

• Total voters

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Stop trying to derail the thread. This is about you being a dumbass.
This thread is about trying to get the pictures of me removed, but they haven’t yet gotten removed even though I uploaded a picture of my feet and even promised to upload a picture of my penis after all the pictures are removed.

@J A N D E K promised to help get them removed if I upload a picture of me taking a pickle out of a jar so here is the picture.
And yet they'll do it. Maybe they don't think it through before then.
At least they do this behind closed doors and don’t act lewd openly in school, because they would get strictly disciplined by the teachers in a Catholic school. Therefore, I likely wouldn’t have developed my fetish if I went to a Catholic school.

Also, at least they confess their sins to their priests and therefore get forgiven by God.

Attachments

J A N D E K

i am One of the Famous International GoodBOYS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh. What is the pickle your in? Does it affect whether my pictures will get removed?
Sadly yes... I thought staff would be much more diligent. Apparently dealing with Null is the only way... and I can’t say I relish the thought of that. It doesn’t look good any way you slice it.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Sadly yes... I thought staff would be much more diligent. Apparently dealing with Null is the only way... and I can’t say I relish the thought of that. It doesn’t look good any way you slice it.
That is disappointing. Back in September, I contacted Null with my original account asking for him to delete the pictures, but he told me “I think your fucked mate.” He did, however listen to my request for him to delete my original account after this site got hacked. Then, after 2 months of worrying about getting, I came back in an attempt to get them removed.

Do you know of anything I can offer to Null that could convince him to remove the pictures? If it is money, I will have to wait until I graduate college and in control of my own finances.

I sincerely hope your trolling at this point. Not only you continuing to post despite the fact that your pictures are still up. The only things you've achieved with this thread is getting attention and helping raise awareness of and spreading that picture of you.
I was continuing because I was still hoping that they would get removed, but I will leave very soon if the problem doesn’t get resolved.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
That is disappointing. Back in September, I contacted Null with my original account asking for him to delete the pictures, but he told me “I think your fucked mate.” He did, however listen to my request for him to delete my original account after this site got hacked. Then, after 2 months of worrying about getting, I came back in an attempt to get them removed.

Do you know of anything I can offer to Null that could convince him to remove the pictures? If it is money, I will have to wait until I graduate college and in control of my own finances.

I was continuing because I was still hoping that they would get removed, but I will leave very soon if the problem doesn’t get resolved.
Ask @Skylar Ittner if he can share some of his cryptocurrency with you.

• Winner
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely, @Skylar Ittner is a good Catholic boy who would never do anything illegal or unsavory. Why, you two could be friends!
Thank you for the advice. So @Skylar Ittner, this is what I am asking for help with. I came here, preaching the Catholic faith. However, these immoral users here, have doxxed me and posted pictures of me. I have tried everything to get the pictures removed. As a last resort, I need to offer Null money to remove them. The problem is that I have not yet graduated college so my parents still have control over my finances. So, may you kindly help me pay Null to remove the pictures? I will do anything you want in return.

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for the advice. So @Skylar Ittner, this is what I am asking for help with. I came here, preaching the Catholic faith. However, these immoral users here, have doxxed me and posted pictures of me. I have tried everything to get the pictures removed. As a last resort, I need to offer Null money to remove them. The problem is that I have not yet graduated college so my parents still have control over my finances. So, may you kindly help me pay Null to remove the pictures? I will do anything you want in return.
Bye bitch

Kys

~ The community

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
I believe he's pulling the "haha I'm actually just trolling" defense so if anyone googles Jacob Stuart Harrison and finds all his posts and pic of his face here he can just say he was trolling the site and not actually exceptional. Deep inside however, he's shitting himself and wants the pictures taken off the god damn internet.

In conclusion, post your fucking penis @Strange Rope Hero posted a video of him removing his testicle and posted a beautiful tribute picture to Joshua Moon of his penis and ball and became a beloved member of the Farms, this can only go well for you.

Tags
None