Make a new rule against doxing Kiwi Farms users -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should it be against the rules to dox Kiwi Farms users

• Yes

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • No

Votes: 406 93.8%

• Total voters

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
He's been here nearly an entire year so yeah he's already staying.
Actually for security reasons, I am leaving right now until Null is bribed into removing the pictures. That may happen soon if Skylar or another user helps, or after I graduate college, when I have control over my finances. I should of known that most of the users here would vote against my proposal and repost the pictures of me.

I am grateful for some users like @J A N D E K and @Dork Of Ages for trying to help, but I now know that the majority of this community are sadistic monsters who take pleasure at the suffering of others. What did I do to deserve having my picture posted here? I never harmed anybody! When I first came to this site almost a year ago, I thought I would make friends who would join my cause to make England a Catholic monarchy again!

weedsneaker13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILwyfhibrU
kiwifarms.net
What did I do to deserve having my picture posted here? I never harmed anybody! When I first came to this site almost a year ago, I thought I would make friends who would join my cause to make England a Catholic monarchy again!
The kiwis aren't your personal army and also what do you except from a bunch of fat dudes to fight for your darling England.

Captain Chromosome

kiwifarms.net
Actually for security reasons, I am leaving right now until Null is bribed into removing the pictures. That may happen soon if Skylar or another user helps, or after I graduate college, when I have control over my finances. I should of known that most of the users here would vote against my proposal and repost the pictures of me.

I am grateful for some users like @J A N D E K and @Dork Of Ages for trying to help, but I now know that the majority of this community are sadistic monsters who take pleasure at the suffering of others. What did I do to deserve having my picture posted here? I never harmed anybody! When I first came to this site almost a year ago, I thought I would make friends who would join my cause to make England a Catholic monarchy again!
Because it's fun to laugh at exceptional individuals.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net

luv u 2 bby :feels:

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net

Lol security reasons. Fuck off with that stupidity.

cjöcker

kiwifarms.net
I am leaving right now until Null is bribed into removing the pictures
Have you fucking been here before? Regardless if you think it's the right thing for him to do there's no fucking way you could have read anything in this shithole and think that Null would actually removes the pictures? No doubt you've seen the removing content page, how do you not fucking realise that there's no chance in hell that you're getting that shit off of here.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Reeeee harder, Papist!

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net

Harder daddy harder! Cum in my gaping buss daddy!

bigman13371337

kiwifarms.net

I made an account here just because I feel so bad for you. Buddy I have bad news for you. I highly doubt that your posts are going to be removed even if you offered to pay a good bribe. I've had my personal info on the net leaked due to some cringe shit when I was younger too and the only thing you can really do is wait for the site to die. That's it. Thankfully, all of the sites which tied my name to some cringe shit all died. If you're lucky the site will die sometime within 5 years (I doubt it though). However, it's more realistic that it'll die within a 20 year time period. Web hosting isn't free and not everything on the internet lives forever. The only thing you can do at this point is to stop posting, never use anything remotely related to your old usernames, e-mails, or real name on the net again. Also, you'll probably want to pray that Joshua Moon will someday become bored of the site and just delete it entirely without selling it or transferring it to another owner.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made an account here just because I feel so bad for you. Buddy I have bad news for you. I highly doubt that your posts are going to be removed even if you offered to pay a good bribe. I've had my personal info on the net leaked due to some cringe shit when I was younger too and the only thing you can really do is wait for the site to die. That's it. Thankfully, all of the sites which tied my name to some cringe shit all died. If you're lucky the site will die sometime within 5 years (I doubt it though). However, it's more realistic that it'll die within a 20 year time period. Web hosting isn't free and not everything on the internet lives forever. The only thing you can do at this point is to stop posting, never use anything remotely related to your old usernames, e-mails, or real name on the net again. Also, you'll probably want to pray that Joshua Moon will someday become bored of the site and just delete it entirely without selling it or transferring it to another owner.
He's already promised that if he does decide to stop running the site he'll zip the entirety of it into a file and make a torrent for it so it will never truly die.

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

The site was compromised. Read this.
kiwifarms.net
@AlphaChamaeleon Stay strong against these alt right liberal non catholics. Your pictures will be removed some day....maybe. The site has the memory of a goldfish and will surely forget how silly you've been acting in this thread. From the time you posted your feet, all the weird things you've been saying and your offer to post your penis for all to enjoy.

Tags
None