Make a new rule against doxing Kiwi Farms users -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should it be against the rules to dox Kiwi Farms users

• Yes

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • No

Votes: 407 93.8%

• Total voters

Turd Burglar

kiwifarms.net
Actually for security reasons, I am leaving right now until Null is bribed into removing the pictures. That may happen soon if Skylar or another user helps, or after I graduate college, when I have control over my finances. I should of known that most of the users here would vote against my proposal and repost the pictures of me.
see you tomorrow

Hey, I can help you with Null! He and I are really good friends and I'll send him a picture of my boobs if he takes your pictures down. I just need $200 to do it for you! You also need to post those pictures for my friends, especially the one of your pecker baby carrot weiner.

Then everything will be fine! I promise.

Send me a message and I'll help you out immediately after you send me my shekels, I mean, my money.

Last edited:

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for OP. I give my neighbor $5 a month for his wifi PW and don't broadcast my SSID, so when I do questionable things, it can be traced back to him... (pick up your fucking dogshit you faggot!)

We were all warned. We play with fire. If I fuck up and get burned, so fuckin be it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Edit: sorry to my friend who I occasionally log onto here from his PC when at his house drinking. Put a password on your PC dipshit. Never trust drunk me to make good decisions beyond "dont drive"

nippleonbonerfart

newfag 4lyfe
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for OP. I give my neighbor $5 a month for his wifi PW and don't broadcast my SSID, so when I do questionable things, it can be traced back to him... (pick up your fucking dogshit you faggot!)

We were all warned. We play with fire. If I fuck up and get burned, so fuckin be it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Edit: sorry to my friend who I occasionally log onto here from his PC when at his house drinking. Put a password on your PC dipshit. Never trust drunk me to make good decisions beyond "dont drive"
If u spent that $5/mo on one of the vpns null shills you could help the farms.

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this goofy kid and why did he get doxxxxxxxed?

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tard posts face. Regrets posting face. Offers dick pic if face pic is removed. Users claim they can remove the face pics in exchange for feet and elbow pics. Tard posts said feet and elbow pics.

Also aroused by jeans and wants a new Catholic monarchy.
Holy shit that was worth the read. This is one for the history books.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tard posts face. Regrets posting face. Offers dick pic if face pic is removed. Users claim they can remove the face pics in exchange for feet and elbow pics. Tard posts said feet and elbow pics.

Also aroused by jeans and wants a new Catholic monarchy.
People tried to warn him to quit going full exceptional individual all the time. His autism was unstoppable, though.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1043161
You assume too nicely of people.
The only reason why I logged in yesterday was because I received an email that I had new direct messages so I needed to log in to see what they were. This is my final comment on this site, in order to clarify why I logged in.

But since I am making a final comment, I might as well clarify what my current beliefs are about England. I have been searching for the true heir to the English throne and while doing research and finding out more historical facts, I kept changing my mind of who the rightful heir is. This is my most recent view of who the true heir is.

In 1213, King John of England made a treaty with Pope Innocent III that England would become a Catholic fief and England would pay annual tribute to the papacy. Under the terms of the treaty, the right to the throne of England was conditional on acknowledging England as a papal fief.

In 1792, Pope Pius VI, recognized George III as king so his descendant Elizabeth II is the rightful Queen of Great Britain. However, the Popes never formally renounced their claims of overlordship of England, so the pope has every right to demand annual tribute and for the church of England to rejoin the Catholic Church. I believe in the end times, the last Pope who will take the name Peter II will make the demands. If Britain refuses, then there will be a crusade against Britain and the Pope will award the throne to the Great Monarch of Catholic Prophecy who will be the rightful heir to the French throne.

According to the visions that the mystic Marie Julie Jahenny received, the Great Monarch will be Henry Count of Chambord, the last of the direct line of the House of Bourbon who will be resurrected from the dead.

I don’t know who will become Pope Peter II, but maybe I will.

A Welsh Cake

Terminal case of Yellow Fever
kiwifarms.net
The only reason why I logged in yesterday was because I received an email that I had new direct messages so I needed to log in to see what they were. This is my final comment on this site, in order to clarify why I logged in.

But since I am making a final comment, I might as well clarify what my current beliefs are about England. I have been searching for the true heir to the English throne and while doing research and finding out more historical facts, I kept changing my mind of who the rightful heir is. This is my most recent view of who the true heir is.

In 1213, King John of England made a treaty with Pope Innocent III that England would become a Catholic fief and England would pay annual tribute to the papacy. Under the terms of the treaty, the right to the throne of England was conditional on acknowledging England as a papal fief.

In 1792, Pope Pius VI, recognized George III as king so his descendant Elizabeth II is the rightful Queen of Great Britain. However, the Popes never formally renounced their claims of overlordship of England, so the pope has every right to demand annual tribute and for the church of England to rejoin the Catholic Church. I believe in the end times, the last Pope who will take the name Peter II will make the demands. If Britain refuses, then there will be a crusade against Britain and the Pope will award the throne to the Great Monarch of Catholic Prophecy who will be the rightful heir to the French throne.

According to the visions that the mystic Marie Julie Jahenny received, the Great Monarch will be Henry Count of Chambord, the last of the direct line of the House of Bourbon who will be resurrected from the dead.

I don’t know who will become Pope Peter II, but maybe I will.
Wait a minute, not to powerlevel (that means revealing personal details about yourself in kiwi -tn) but I’m actually the last in line from the house of bourbon. I’ve got the paid ancestry analysis to prove it too! now that you’ve found me I have to ask

What’s the next step in your master plan?

Tags
None