Make a new rule against doxing Kiwi Farms users -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should it be against the rules to dox Kiwi Farms users

• Yes

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • No

Votes: 408 93.8%

• Total voters

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
The only reason why I logged in yesterday was because I received an email that I had new direct messages so I needed to log in to see what they were. This is my final comment on this site, in order to clarify why I logged in.

But since I am making a final comment, I might as well clarify what my current beliefs are about England. I have been searching for the true heir to the English throne and while doing research and finding out more historical facts, I kept changing my mind of who the rightful heir is. This is my most recent view of who the true heir is.

In 1213, King John of England made a treaty with Pope Innocent III that England would become a Catholic fief and England would pay annual tribute to the papacy. Under the terms of the treaty, the right to the throne of England was conditional on acknowledging England as a papal fief.

In 1792, Pope Pius VI, recognized George III as king so his descendant Elizabeth II is the rightful Queen of Great Britain. However, the Popes never formally renounced their claims of overlordship of England, so the pope has every right to demand annual tribute and for the church of England to rejoin the Catholic Church. I believe in the end times, the last Pope who will take the name Peter II will make the demands. If Britain refuses, then there will be a crusade against Britain and the Pope will award the throne to the Great Monarch of Catholic Prophecy who will be the rightful heir to the French throne.

According to the visions that the mystic Marie Julie Jahenny received, the Great Monarch will be Henry Count of Chambord, the last of the direct line of the House of Bourbon who will be resurrected from the dead.

I don’t know who will become Pope Peter II, but maybe I will.
I’m glad Null gave us the new lunacy rating.

heyilikeyourmom

a lunatic just barking at the moon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been searching for the true heir to the English throne and while doing research and finding out more historical facts, I kept changing my mind of who the rightful heir is. This is my most recent view of who the true heir is.

In 1213, King John of England made a treaty with Pope Innocent III that England would become a Catholic fief and England would pay annual tribute to the papacy. Under the terms of the treaty, the right to the throne of England was conditional on acknowledging England as a papal fief.

In 1792, Pope Pius VI, recognized George III as king so his descendant Elizabeth II is the rightful Queen of Great Britain. However, the Popes never formally renounced their claims of overlordship of England, so the pope has every right to demand annual tribute and for the church of England to rejoin the Catholic Church. I believe in the end times, the last Pope who will take the name Peter II will make the demands. If Britain refuses, then there will be a crusade against Britain and the Pope will award the throne to the Great Monarch of Catholic Prophecy who will be the rightful heir to the French throne.

According to the visions that the mystic Marie Julie Jahenny received, the Great Monarch will be Henry Count of Chambord, the last of the direct line of the House of Bourbon who will be resurrected from the dead.
Now I’m convinced, we need to ban people who dox other Kiwis.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, not to powerlevel (that means revealing personal details about yourself in kiwi -tn) but I’m actually the last in line from the house of bourbon. I’ve got the paid ancestry analysis to prove it too! now that you’ve found me I have to ask

What’s the next step in your master plan?
This is my final message on this site in order to answer your question

To be the heir to the French throne you have to be the senior male descendent by primogeniture. Jean Count of Paris is therefore the main claimant to the French throne, so if your telling the truth, you must be him. But I have bad news for you. According to Marie Julie Jahenny, God has barred your branch of the House of Bourbon from the French throne because your ancestor Louis Phillipe Duke of Orleans betrayed his cousin King Louis XVI by joining the French Revolutionaries and voting for his execution. Therefore God will resurrect Henry Count of Chambord to be King Henry V of France.

My plan is to wait for God to resurrect Henry and choose Pope Peter II which will occur in 2038.

And now, I will be leaving this site for good in order to protect my security. If I log in, it will not mean that I am returning to contribute here, it will mean that I am checking personal messages that I get notified about in my emails.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net

To be the heir to the French throne you have to be the senior male descendent by primogeniture. Jean Count of Paris is therefore the main claimant to the French throne, so if your telling the truth, you must be him. But I have bad news for you. According to Marie Julie Jahenny, God has barred your branch of the House of Bourbon from the French throne because your ancestor Louis Phillipe Duke of Orleans betrayed his cousin King Louis XVI by joining the French Revolutionaries and voting for his execution. Therefore God will resurrect Henry Count of Chambord to be King Henry V of France.

My plan is to wait for God to resurrect Henry and choose Pope Peter II which will occur in 2038.

And now, I will be leaving this site for good in order to protect my security. If I log in, it will not mean that I am returning to contribute here, it will mean that I am checking personal messages that I get notified about in my emails.
please post more final messages my friend, i need them

A Welsh Cake

Terminal case of Yellow Fever
kiwifarms.net

If you pulled that off would I die?

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Please explain
Ok, before I go, I will explain how the end times will go based on revelations given to many mystics such as Marie Julie Jahenny.

In 2038, France and the rest of continental Europe will be invaded by a Muslim power, likely a Neo Ottoman Empire which Turkey’s current President Erdogan seems to be trying to establish. The last Pope, Peter II will be in captivity.

Then as I said Henry Count of Chambord will be resurrected from the dead and through divine assistance, he and his army will help liberate Europe. He will be crowned King of France and he will restore rightful monarchy in Europe such as the electorates of the Holy Roman Empire who will elect him Holy Roman Emperor.
If you pulled that off would I die?
That depends on whether you acknowledge Henry V as the rightful King or fight against him.

Anyway, Henry V will then liberate Constantinople and the Holy Land.

If Britain refuses to follow the terms of the 1213 treaty with the Papacy, then Henry V will help Pope Peter II invade England and be awarded the throne of England.

After that, there will be the 3 Days of Darkness where God will punish mankind for their transgressions as revealed to many mystics. The only way to survive the 3 Days will be to take shelter, and light blessed candles. Do not open the windows during those days.

After the 3 Days of Darkness, there will be an age of peace.

Then many years later, Henry V will lay down his crown on the Mount of Olives and die soon after. Then the Antichrist will come. The Antichrist will be a Jew from the Tribe of Dan who will deceive the world that Jesus Christ was a false messiah but he is the real one. He will become ruler of the world and launch the greatest persecution of Christians in history. God will send Henoch and Elias back to Earth to expose the antichrist’s deception. The Antichrist will put Henoch and Elias to death but they will be raised from the dead and ascend to heaven. The Antichrist will say that he will ascend to heaven to bring them down but when he does, he will be struck down by the angel Michael. Then the world will be given a short period to do penance before the second coming of Christ. During this time, the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of Gods wrath will come down on the Earth to punish the wicked. Christ will then return, defeat Satan, destroy the Earth and then the final judgement will occur. The righteous will get to spend a happy eternity in a New Heavens and New Earth while Satan, the Antichrist and all the wicked will be damned for an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

I pray for all of you to head my warning, and convert to Catholicism. Now I will go and complete my college degree, get a job, maybe join a monastery, and wait for these events to occur.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
I am afraid you will also be punished as a wicked person, Jacob. You like jeans on girls, dude. That's wack.
Now I have to explain some more things. First of all, I do follow the virtue of chastity as I repress my sexual thoughts the best I can. If I ever have a lustful thought, I immediately think of something else. Second of all, we are all sinners. The difference between the righteous and the wicked is that the righteous repent of their sins by confessing them to their priests while the wicked don’t. Jesus died for everyone’s sins but sadly the majority of the world’s population refuse to accept his sacrifice and repent.

Now hopefully this is my true final message.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
The only reason why I logged in yesterday was because I received an email that I had new direct messages so I needed to log in to see what they were. This is my final comment on this site, in order to clarify why I logged in.

But since I am making a final comment, I might as well clarify what my current beliefs are about England. I have been searching for the true heir to the English throne and while doing research and finding out more historical facts, I kept changing my mind of who the rightful heir is. This is my most recent view of who the true heir is.

I don’t know who will become Pope Peter II, but maybe I will.
All the rest of this shit.
Too long, nobody asked.

Last edited:
Tags
None