Votes: 34 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 442 92.9%

• Total voters

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's already a rule, you tard. Aside from the ALR subforum the only people allowed to dox other forum users are mods.

But it seemed like you use the same name everywhere. That's stupid. One of the things you're told when you sign up is use a unique user name.
Thank God for people who don't read instructions, right?

Yotsubaaa

Discord is the best!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok "not" Jacob Harrison
JacobHarris1.png

You use the Light theme on Kiwi Farms, @Randall Fragg? I hope that all the green text on a white background isn't hurting your eyes to read too much :(

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Something I could have never understood is that if the point is not to harass or encourage the harassment of Lolcows, users, other people, etc why post dox in the first place? Doxing is such an integral part of this website but we're supposed to pretend that nothing happens when people get doxed. Yeah, often nothing does nothing happen, but still.

Like, kind of pick one or the other. Is it just some legal loophole? Or is Null trying to teach us all some kind of Aesop's Fable about how having your info online isn't the end of the world?

I don't get it.

slimes

lava lamp of secrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I could have never understood is that if the point is not to harass or encourage the harassment of Lolcows, users, other people, etc why post dox in the first place? Doxing is such an integral part of this website but we're supposed to pretend that nothing happens when people get doxed. Yeah, often nothing does nothing happen, but still.

Like, kind of pick one or the other. Is it just some legal loophole? Or is Null trying to teach us all some kind of Aesop's Fable about how having your info online isn't the end of the world?

I don't get it.
Harassing lolcows outside of the site is discouraged and against the rules as well as the culture of the site. Posting dox of users too stupid to keep from power leveling is just a scare tactic and a warning to cover your tracks better.

Thing is.. if you don’t act like a lolcow on KF nobody is going to bother trying to dox you because they don’t care.

Tags
None