• Yes

Votes: 30 6.6%
  • No

Votes: 423 93.4%

• Total voters

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
I could live with a dox in terms of you fags seeing my face, if that happened though, the cows i gather info on would know who i was then, thus ending my informative ratings.

Just deal with it, Jacob. It could be worse. Use a VPN man.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Just a picture doesn't count as a dox.
But people can use the pictures to find additional personal information. The user who posted my picture claimed that he found my address and information about my dad. He got the wrong address and wrong dad but it shows how much of a risk having pictures on the Internet is.

There is a risk that someone from my college could go on this site, find the picture, and then tell everyone on campus and tell everyone here my real name.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But people can use the pictures to find additional information. The user who posted my picture claimed that he found my address and information about my dad. He got the wrong address and wrong dad but it shows how much of a risk having pictures on the Internet is.

There is a risk that someone from my college could go on this site, finds the picture, and then tell everyone on campus and tell everyone here my real name.
One would also say that using the same fucking username across multiple sites would also enable people to find additional information, dumbass.

Also, I wouldn't really worry about people finding you on this site unless you end up with a thread. At any give time we have at most 10,000 active users around the entire world. For you to think that people at your school will find that one thread that happens to have your picture in it is statistically unlikely.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Harassing lolcows outside of the site is discouraged and against the rules as well as the culture of the site. Posting dox of users too stupid to keep from power leveling is just a scare tactic and a warning to cover your tracks better.

Thing is.. if you don’t act like a lolcow on KF nobody is going to bother trying to dox you because they don’t care.
Its not that it scares me, its that it just confuses me. If you're going to gather than information, why not weaponize it?

slimes

lava lamp of secrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its not that it scares me, its that it just confuses me. If you're going to gather than information, why not weaponize it?
Is it not enough to just have it for documentation’s sake? My question to you is why should anyone weaponize it? What would that accomplish? Not a whole lot unless something illegal is being done, and even then likely less than you think.

• Disagree
Reactions: L50LasPak

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
One would also say that using the same fucking username across multiple sites would also enable people to find additional information, dumbass.

Also, I wouldn't really worry about people finding you on this site unless you end up with a thread. At any give time we have at most 10,000 active users around the entire world. For you to think that people at your school will find that one thread that happens to have your picture in it is statistically unlikely.
But whenever I make a post in that thread, that thread will briefly be at the top of the list.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggas
kiwifarms.net
My parents had me circumcised so that it would be easier to wash my penis. I feel ashamed because circumsision was supposed to end when Jesus Christ replaced it with baptism when Christianity began.
So intelligence is hereditary after all, I wish your dumb ass parents decapitated you "so it's easier to wash your head"

Last edited:

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Is it not enough to just have it for documentation’s sake? My question to you is why should anyone weaponize it? What would that accomplish? Not a whole lot unless something illegal is being done, and even then likely less than you think.
Don't seem much of a point in having something like that if you're never gonna utilize it. I guess its just packrat behavior.

Tags
None