Make a really weird threat -

wow magic

Your ignorance is ignorant.
kiwifarms.net
Leave me alone, or I'll break into your home, trap you, and make you eat expired Honey Nut Cereal.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Talk shit again and I'll lick your belly button while violently masturbating. For reals.

Remove Goat

wind up goat
kiwifarms.net
If you don't knock it off, I'll send you to an autism convention, and I won't be doing laundry when you get home.

Reactions: Bogs

King Buzzo

I'm starboard to nowhere on the Milky Way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will open up your mi|k and leave it exposed in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy your cereal, you fuck.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo momma, she’s goin’ out on a date. She’s gonna have a good time, you dig? A good time.

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
I’m gonna send all your fucking posts on KF to your mom, including the ones where you admit your fetish, you freak.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino