Make a sandwich with me 5/8/2021 - NO

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video

This is Day 1 of not ordering take-out. It will last as long as the time she deleted the UberEats app on her phone. If she does not order take-outs, how will she be nourishing herself? By cooking? Amber does not like cooking. By having Becky cook for her? It is not in Becky’s job description. Going out? Let’s get serious here, no.

She blames take-outs for her feeling sluggish and no energy. How about ordering a massive quantity of low-quality calory-laden food? If she ordered good quality food in normal portion sizes for a human being, she should not feel this way. She is blaming the messenger here.

Has she mentioned, in the past, that she had fixed her sleeping schedule? Again, apparently not. I guess is it is caused by her being so busy during the day taking care of people, her pets, and her volunteer work. Of course, it could be her sleep apnea that she claims not to have, but let’s not get crazy here.

The worst bread for sandwiched with terrible mayo and mechanically deboned chicken and pre-cooked bacon. If we were to serve this in prison, we would be charged with a human rights complaint about unusual punishment.

She keeps talking about low calories bacon, light mayonnaise, low-calorie bread, but eats two sandwiches. Amber is clueless about weight loss. She still wants to eat as much as she wants. I am glad the bariatric surgeon refused to operate on her.

The reason that she is in a funk might be because she was refused bariatric surgery. Amber, in the past, has got her way by crying, fussing, threatening everyone in her entourage. However, she can’t do this with the medical profession, and that irritates her. She is acting like a disgruntled teen, not a grown woman.

She is promising better videos. I am not sure how she will achieve this.

Boodiefoodie

kiwifarms.net
She will keep putting out this shit content because she knows that even just making a sandwich will get her at least 50k views. Her pasta mukbang is at over 100k views. Now I don’t think she can keep this up, but if her channel does die it will be a slow drawn-out death. People just can’t look away from her pathetic life as she gets fatter and fatter. Meanwhile, even with chantal’s drug and sex storyline she is not averaging 50k views on her livestreams. I think Amber still reigns as the top cow... she always finds a way to pull people back in.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
What a waste! If she didn't like the lunch meat, why not just take if off the bread? Why did the bread have to go as well? Or will she dig the bread OUT of the trash and eat it after filming?

Speaking of the bread, why not just buy the absolute WORST bread at the market? No nutritional value at all and since the bread is double thick, it's probably over 100 calories a slice. Why not get a hardy, seedy, nutty bread that will actually fill you up and be somewhat good for you as well? Then add the disgusting 'lite' mayo and the lunch meat which only God knows what's in it?!

Just because she says she's not going to order in, ( yeah, right), she can still pack on the calories with all the shit she's eating from home. Two sandwiches, if that's all she ate, equals a cool 600 calories (just a guess) and if her seeing a side view of herself doesn't sink in just how huge she is, nothing will.

What a waste! If she didn't like the lunch meat, why not just take if off the bread? Why did the bread have to go as well? Or will she dig the bread OUT of the trash and eat it after filming?

Speaking of the bread, why not just buy the absolute WORST bread at the market? No nutritional value at all and since the bread is double thick, it's probably over 100 calories a slice. Why not get a hardy, seedy, nutty bread that will actually fill you up and be somewhat good for you as well? Then add the disgusting 'lite' mayo and the lunch meat which only God knows what's in it?!

Just because she says she's not going to order in, ( yeah, right), she can still pack on the calories with all the shit she's eating from home. Two sandwiches, if that's all she ate, equals a cool 600 calories (just a guess) and if her seeing a side view of herself doesn't sink in just how huge she is, nothing will.
Big AL totally pulls the George Costanza after the cameras turn off.

FAW5.jpg

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net

The bread alone is 110 calories x 4 = 440. I estimate the total to be around 1,000 calories (for a snack, at midnight).

Smiling with air

kiwifarms.net

And why didn’t she not give the chicken to Twinkie or even the cats it couldn’t have been that bad

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Big Al makes a sandwich, throws it in the garbage, makes two sandwiches and then presumably orders out. That's it. That's the video. Well, there's a bit about her bad mentals, and how deli buffalo chicken tastes like poison, but that's just her usual trolling so...yeah.

I don't know that I've seen anyone - short of the people on MSHPL - go "muh mentalz" for fucking ever like Big Al is. Either do something about it or fuck off and die already.

Oh, man. Her channel is dead af. I’m interested to see what she’s gonna do when her YouTube money will not be enough to support her eating habits.
She's practicing for that right here in this vid.

This is the same creature who has a billion sets of earreens, jernals, and "dresses" she never wears or uses, and who spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on optavia/octopus, WW, and Jehnay Kreg that she did for an average of two hours before abandoning them. Who would expect her to start using more discretion about being wasteful at this point?

She is using logic, haydur! Just as a Diet Coke cancels out all the calories of a feast of ernge chicken, so the "light" mayo cancels out all the calories here. She knows what works for her!

Is there seriously anyone on planet Earth who believes she will not be ordering takeout?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dead eyes, dead brain, dead life.

Any reasonably happy, reasonably sane individual would be caught up in their own wedding plans & vicariously enjoying the upcoming planning of her: "We're JUST good friends!" wedding.

The fact that her affect is totally flat in spite of this speaks far more than her empty words.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has she mentioned, in the past, that she had fixed her sleeping schedule?
The reason that she is in a funk might be because she was refused bariatric surgery.
To be honest, I wrote off both of these things as nothing more than "content talking points" a long time ago. I don't think she expects to do either of these things and also I think she doesn't care that she won't do them. Her sleep schedule only matters when she has to wake up for an appointment, and she knows she won't be compliant with any kind of therapy so surgery is pointless.
Dead eyes, dead brain, dead life.
I am curious: I know a lot of the things she's complaining about are her fault because she is Amber doing what Amber does, but could some of it also be related to not being able to get her estrogen replacement? Does she have enough estrogen from her abundant fat stores to soften the effects?

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
She is horrible at making a sandwich. Hell, two minutes and you can make a great sandwich. Turkey breast, swiss cheese and a little bit of good mustard and that's all you need. Go a bit fancy and make a goddamn ruben, keep some kraut in the fridge in a ziplock bag and you can make a great ruben. So many easy options too. If you want some crunch or heat add some banana pepper rings or some tater chips to the sandwich.

I don't care about this bitch one way or the other, but she's just lazy, and stupid.

A Widdle Woach

kiwifarms.net
This sow literally said one video ago that she hates wasting food then proceeds to throw out two meals worth of meat and bread in this video. A callback to the cream cheese incident maybe?
I swear the fat is making her even more stupid. She can’t even keep her lies straight between uploads when she can go back and see what she’s said.

If I’m ever struggling that hard to breathe just from make a sandwich just put me out of my misery and shoot me.
Way to not even do the bare minimum Amber, I never thought the bar could be this low.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
If I’m ever struggling that hard to breathe just from make a sandwich just put me out of my misery and shoot me.
Way to not even do the bare minimum Amber, I never thought the bar could be this low.

At first I thought the title had to be some sort of joke. Watch her make a fucking sandwich? Get the fuck out of here. The bar WILL get lower than this. Next it will be "Watch TV with Me" or "Take a Shit with Me".

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I guess this is one way to prove that she can get off the sofa. The stupidest way, to be sure.
No, this is a way to prove that she could upload a video of herself sitting still and staring at a wall for 15 minutes and her stupid fucking audience will still click on the video and watch it all the way through with ads. They cannot restrain themselves from posting comments that she’ll never read and even if she does, she’ll just laugh at them on the way to the bank to cash her check.

I don’t blame her for uploading something like this anymore. She gets basically the same amount of views whether she puts effort into her videos or not. The only way she can get more is to either announce another life threatening disease diagnosis (which she can’t excuse monetizing) or to turbo troll which means she has to try. Fuck it. Upload 10 minutes of making a sandwich for the same amount of profit. I’d do the same thing in her situation.