MAKEUP CHALLENGE GOES UNEXPECTED 8/4/19 -

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaannnddd once again, coming in hot (fat) with the HiGhLy ReQuEsTeD content that absolutely nobody on earth asked for. HOW many make up videos has she done over the lifespan of her Channel by now?

We can still at least expect a boring "driving home from Lexington" car vlog, and the ACTUALLY maybe kind of anticipated "Bucket List What I Ate On StayVayCation" vlog though. Lord knows that it would be fucking gobsmacking to see what a 615+ pound adipose pillow princess can pork down over 2/3 days; what with the assistance of a Thumb Butler, room service, Uber Eats, and all of Lexington spread before her beetus trotters.

That is, if she is honest with us. :optimistic:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess like, ok, I suppose I understand the whole "self-deprecating humor act" here, but for her, it's just that--an act.
If this was YouNow the phrase "you know I'm hawt AF, booBoo" would be said 5,000,000 times over. So she goes through the motions of pretending to understand she's less attractive than the Pig the Prime Minister fucked in Black Mirror. We get it, we get it.

Through all of that, however, her vidya quality continues to plummet into shitsville further. She calls this "her jawb" but she's fucking NEVER prepared. Ever.

Also, the term "beetus paws" has me giggling like an asshole all day. She's just gonna die in her sleep the day after Halloween.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now do Thumby's makeup, Big Al.....THAT would be hilarious (as well as gross; ya know....like this crap was).....
I can see Becky attempting her best sexy pout in that crimson lipstick, coordinated with her fanciest red snapback. She would have nothing on Amber in the eyefucking department of course but it might be funny to watch her try. More entertaining than the shit tier content we've been getting lately anyway. That's sad when The Thumb has the potential to be the most interesting thing about a video. She's usually a cure for insomnia.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Basic aftercare for lip fillers. The excerise part doesn't pertain to her.
Screenshot_2019-08-04-12-31-46-1.png

Its very telling that her body is so grossly deformed, and all these year shes talks about lip fillers. I cant put into words how nasty her mouth would be with fillers and having them sag down with her frown and jowls.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino