MAKEUP CHALLENGE GOES UNEXPECTED 8/4/19 -

kiwifarms.net
imagine her doing that lip licking thing with lip injections. a few videos she got a close up of herself doing it when she had those picked zits and greasy dandruff hair... I swear you can tell when she is doing it to try and annoy and gross out the haters. she'll start off by saying "sooo..." followed by a slow motion lip lick.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
My fucking year was made when Mariah "MooMoo Cunt" Mallad got ugly botched lip fillers, and even started squeezing them in her Instagram stories like a r.etard less than 6 hours after walking out of the procedure (but what else is to be expected from the fucking moron who doesn't even wear her compression garments after liposuction surgery?)

If Big Ham becomes my second lolcow just in 2019 alone to fuck herself up with Anal Prolapse lips I swear to god I'm absolutely done. I'll probably choke the hell to death on laughter. Do it, Hambler, I beg you.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
imagine her doing that lip licking thing with lip injections. a few videos she got a close up of herself doing it when she had those picked zits and greasy dandruff hair... I swear you can tell when she is doing it to try and annoy and gross out the haters. she'll start off by saying "sooo..." followed by a slow motion lip lick.
Oh man just imagine all the thumbnails with her sticking her tongue out with lip injections.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
UnexpectedLY, dumbfuck.
I try not to get bugged by typical deathfatty grammar mangling, but I have noticed some things...

Amberlynn (and many others, including Amy's Life Journey, Chantal, Jen) are utterly incapable of using adverbs in a sentence. They substitute adjectives instead.

Many of them (Amberlynn and Amy for example) are unable to use Present Perfect and Past Perfect verb tenses, saying instead things like "I had ate breakfast before my nap"

They tend to favor redundant language "I already returned the money back"

Some resort to cancelling what they were going to say entirely, because putting the words together is too difficult. That is what Chantal's compulsive use of "So...yeah!" is about; she uses it when explaining something that is too complicated grammatically to work out.

All of this grammar is covered in elementary school; by the time middle school starts, kids are supposed to be able to handle this stuff. A lot of smart kids already know this stuff before they even start school. You really can measure intelligence, or at least education, by the way someone talks...

This just proves the stereotype: deathfatties are morons, and smart people aren't deathfatties. Intelligent people certainly can be fat, but somehow they are always smart enough to stop there. You have to be a special kind of stupid to weigh 400-600 pounds. I have yet to see an articulate deathfatty.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I try not to get bugged by typical deathfatty grammar mangling, but I have noticed some things...

Amberlynn (and many others, including Amy's Life Journey, Chantal, Jen) are utterly incapable of using adverbs in a sentence. They substitute adjectives instead.

Many of them (Amberlynn and Amy for example) are unable to use Present Perfect and Past Perfect verb tenses, saying instead things like "I had ate breakfast before my nap"

They tend to favor redundant language "I already returned the money back"

Some resort to cancelling what they were going to say entirely, because putting the words together is too difficult. That is what Chantal's compulsive use of "So...yeah!" is about; she uses it when explaining something that is too complicated grammatically to work out.

All of this grammar is covered in elementary school; by the time middle school starts, kids are supposed to be able to handle this stuff. A lot of smart kids already know this stuff before they even start school. You really can measure intelligence, or at least education, by the way someone talks...

This just proves the stereotype: deathfatties are morons, and smart people aren't deathfatties. Intelligent people certainly can be fat, but somehow they are always smart enough to stop there. You have to be a special kind of stupid to weigh 400-600 pounds. I have yet to see an articulate deathfatty.
I feel like it is very, very easy to simply say "Fatties are dumb, lul"
Technically, this is even correct. In fact, it is what many many threads on this Forum are built around.

However, I have always felt like there is a very specific dumbness...a kind of exceptional stupidity that is unique not only to the very very fat, but to the one-of-a-kind type of Hyper Morbid Obesity found only in our favourite deathfatties. And it's true: AmberLynn I think has been exemplifying it the most with her astonishingly rapid cognitive/metal decline (we have literally been watching her speech, her intelligence, etc rotting away before our eyes) but Chantal and Jen and the rest of the buttery Youtube Cheesewheel Moonface blubberbus crew are all in the same boat. Or should that be hearse?

I just haven't exactly been able to quite put my finger on what makes their special brand of r.etardation stand so blobbishly out - but you have encapsulated it so perfectly. If it was possible for me to give you a higher rating, I would.

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ on a bike.

The only sichooayshun I have any interest in is the Mr. Creosote sichooayshun.

Hurry up and explode, you inscruciatingly tedious mastodon. Then we can get on to Thumbo's Dead Gorlfren stories, set to the gentle susuration of Rickie replastering the hole in the wall through which the lard scavengers dragged their copious bounty. At this point, even those would be a relief situation, booboo.

I have no idea what word/noise/irritation will eventually succeed "situation" but I already know I'm going to hate it. Unless it's BANG!

Ps. @Dutch Courage I think it's partially fatty dumbth but mostly the fact these pitiful rejects who have no education, interests or sense of anything outside their fabulous selves really think they are fascinating. Albert is the living epitome of "never miss a good opportunity to shut the actual fuck up; you're not entertaining , funny or interesting in any way whatsoever. Just sit there and bulge in silence, please. That way you are only offensive to the eye, you scrofulous blob of gluttony and ignorance." Where anyone else uses silence, she just has to insert more pointless words, ending up in this ear-rape of purest drivel.

Last edited:

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deathfats also excel at willfully and continually ignoring the ill health effects that their overeating brings about. They just eat and gain weight, eat and gain weight. It never ends. Your average fat might have a health scare and say "I've had enough" and make lasting positive changes because y'know, they want to continue to live. Or if they don't lose the weight, at least they don't keep gaining to infinifat and beyond.

I don't know what it is about lardbarges but they are so far removed from the consequences of their actions, or they just don't care. Food is all-consuming. I think Chantal has expressed that she would rather die than give up food or something to that effect. But if you die, you can't eat anymore. We only have so many years on this planet, why spend them trapped in a prison of fat? You think that would eventually dawn on them.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what word/noise/irritation will eventually succeed "situation" but I already know I'm going to hate it. Unless it's BANG!
She's been using both "Situation" and "Boo Boo" with equal fervor, and only increasing in magnitude. I'm sorry, little soft pink one.

I think Chantal has expressed that she would rather die than give up food or something to that effect.
Yes, absolutely correct. I believe that in more than one of her (many) coming-down parts of her cycles, she has repeated this sentiment more than once in fact. How utterly, abysmally sad.

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been using both "Situation" and "Boo Boo" with equal fervor, and only increasing in magnitude. I'm sorry, little soft pink one.
Whimper. Save me, dear Kiwis. Shniffle....

It's incredible, really. As has been noted, I am somewhat verbose, with a bizarre vocabulary even for English...er....English (as can be quantified by myriad instances of "what the fuck are you banging on about Clanger, you spastic dipshit" ) with which I like to annoy bless with you all. I love words so it's some achievement to actually set me off gibbering at the mere hint of a specific word sichoo-ay-shun about to be blobbed forth by the Next Grate 'Murican Awfor.

Congrats, Your Blubberousness. You've ruined words for me.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
There's actually been studies done that show being morbidly obese infact, makes you stupid.

And I think we can safely say to be deathfat levels requires some one already stupid...so...they literally eat them selves stupider.

Though every deathfat <who got there by choice> has deep underlying issues. Any one who has infact suffered a major health issue that left them bed bound for life, always hates that existence..yet deathfats? No problems. More cheese burgers plz!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino