Making your own music instead of listening to others -

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Wow. It must suck being a tranny and making crappy music by slapping a bunch of half life sound effects together... ON A MAC

lol.

• Winner
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Carcinogenesis

The most annoying Kiwi ever dealt with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to sit here and expect a bunch of mouth-breathing incest victims to be able to appreciate something like death industrial.
I do suggest you listen to the album several more times though, and don't take it too seriously because it was made half-jokingly at the time (it was sort of a tribute to Atrax Morgue).
You get mad at people for making fun of what you call music and then immediately write off the album as being made "half-jokingly". Make up your mind, are you proud of what you put out?

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
@Hikikomori-Yume your writings remind me of another user here, he was also a philosopher @autisticdragonkin, what are your thoughts on his writings?
At first glance he seems like a cool dude.
I wouldn't mind meeting up with him in Tokyo and having a few dozen sapporos.

You get mad at people for making fun of what you call music and then immediately write off the album as being made "half-jokingly". Make up your mind, are you proud of what you put out?
I am extremely proud of that EP and it is literally the greatest album of the 21st century objectively (not joking).
The energy put into that album was channeled from another dimension, I communicated with actual demons and for years was stuck in a state of psychosis which I am still recovering from.
But yeah it was initially a joke and just an idea, I wanted to play around with my new gear and at the time I was really into Atrax Morgue, so I decided I would try and fuse the aesthetics of Atrax Morgue and the sound and merge that with anime and lolicore culture/aesthetics.
So it was a joke but it's also a genuine work of art.

Coolio55

kiwifarms.net
I made that album with the Korg Monotribe and Monotrons actually
Imagine spending all that money when you could have just paid 10$ on steam.
Your loss.

Guys here's my cool new industrial album check it out.
Don't worry. If it's crap I'll just claim I made it as a joke and that I actually trolled all of you lolol
Please help inflate my playcount by repeatedly playing it t.i.a.

• Winner
Reactions: Unog

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Your loss.

Don't worry. If it's crap I'll just claim I made it as a joke and that I actually trolled all of you lolol
What is on steam?
And no software can compare to actually interacting with the instruments.

Your loss.

That song isn't Industrial or good.
It sounds like a /mu/ hipster trying to sound like X-TG without putting any emotion or effort into it.

LinuxVoid

Enter the void.
kiwifarms.net
Guys, what do you think about LOLI RIPE and lolicore in general? I really like fast rhythms.

Coolio55

kiwifarms.net
What is on steam?
And no software can compare to actually interacting with the instruments.
steamapps\common\Half-Life\clcampaign\sound
That song isn't Industrial or good.
It sounds like a /mu/ hipster trying to sound like X-TG without putting any emotion or effort into it.
What do you mean it isnt industrial? It has the beeps and boops and no melody. Should I have added more vox clips from blackmesa?

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Guys, what do you think about LOLI RIPE and lolicore in general? I really like fast rhythms.
Loli Ripe and DQN Electronics is what got me into lolicore.
That shit came to me at the perfect time, mid 00s, at the height of my autism, internet was actually cool back then (not this fuccboi shit) and imageboards were still relatively obscure.
Back then the culture and mindset was so different, lolicore represented that era perfectly.

steamapps\common\Half-Life\clcampaign\sound

What do you mean it isnt industrial? It has the beeps and boops and no melody. Should I have added more vox clips from blackmesa?
Oh I thought you actually knew what you were talking about and was vaguely suggesting some sort of KORG Monotron app on steam.
That would have been cool though.

Reactions: LinuxVoid

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Disregard all the /b/ stuff, the raids and the culture that lead to websites such as kiwifarms.
4chan and internet culture used to be cool, it was unique and different, people went out of their way to do creative and unique things all in the guise of internet culture.
Now with social media and everything it feels as though that world has completely died out which is really sad ;_;

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino