Disaster Man arrested after five-year-old boy thrown from third floor at Mall of America -

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
If there's one thing I can't fucking stand, it's violence against children and animals. They rely on us to survive and you have sick fucks like this who take advantage of that. Dude better get ready to spread those cheeks wide, because his asshole is about to become a two way street.

God bless the little rugrat. I hope he pulls through and does something kickass with his life.

Last edited:

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net

Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda was arrested on July 4, 2015, after police said he matched the description of a man throwing things off the upper level of the mall to the lower level. Police say Aranda refused to give his name and resisted arrest.

Aranda also was accused of walking into a mall store and sweeping his hand across a display table, breaking glasses.

In October 2015, Aranda was accused of throwing glasses in Twin Cities Grill in the mall. The complaint says Aranda approached a woman who was waiting for the restaurant to open and asked her to buy him something. The woman refused, and Aranda allegedly threw a glass of water in her face and a glass of tea that struck her leg.
Aranda was under a trespass notice at the time banning him from the mall until July 4, 2016.

No news on the kid unfortunately

Calling it now, this guy has crazy eyes.

Last edited:

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net

No news on the kid unfortunately

Calling it now, this guy has crazy eyes.
So the guy really likes (or dislikes) malls and enjoys throwing things off of them, including children it seems.

>Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda
Sounds pretty American to me, so I doubt this was some kind of "cultural misunderstanding" but I still can't fathom why he threw the kid off. Was he the father? Was he not the father? Was this an entirely random and unprovoked attack? I am so confused...

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
Poor kid. This Aranda character seems to have gotten off lightly with multiple other similar offenses. Difference being, this was a little boy he decided to throw instead of an appliance.

Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino