Man Flees Sweden for Poland with Daughters Put in Muslim Foster Care -

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/04/06/man-flees-sweden-poland-daughters-placed-muslim-foster-home/amp/
A Russian father and his three daughters are seeking asylum in Poland after he fled Sweden with them when they were placed in foster care with a Muslim family.

Denis Lisov’s daughters. 12-year-old Sofia, six-year-old Serafina, and four-year-old Alisa, were placed into the Swedish foster care system after his wife’s mental state had greatly deteriorated due to schizophrenia, with a court sending them to live with a Lebanese Muslim family in 2017.

Mr Lisov took exception to the fact that the girls, who are all Christian, were placed in a Muslim home, but also that they were taken 186 miles away from where he lived and he was only allowed to see them six hours a week, Polish broadcaster Polsat reports.

Earlier this week, Lisov and his daughters arrived in Warsaw and were taken into police care after it was found that the three girls had been reported as missing in Sweden.

Swedish authorities offered to take the girls back to Sweden but police did not release them. The next day, Lisov applied for asylum along with his daughters and Polish judge Żaneta Seliga-Kaczmarek ruled that the girls could stay in Poland with their father.

“The court can not issue minor children outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, where they entered under the care of their father,” the judge said.

“After hearing the minors and in the absence of a document confirming limitation of the rights of the father, the court decided that bearing in mind the broadly-understood well-being of minors, they should be left under the care of their father,” the judge added.

“Speaking to me, they indicated that they want to be with their dad, love their dad, and do not want to part with him,” she added.

Bartosz Lewandowski, the lawyer for Lisov and his family, slammed Swedish authorities after a man shouted something in Swedish to the girls before they gave their testimony to the judge. “This shows how the Swedish services manipulate children,” he said.

The case echoes a similar situation in the United Kingdom in which a five-year-old Christian girl was placed into care with an allegedly hardline Muslim family, despite protests from her family.

It was alleged that the girl was forced to remove her crucifix necklace and that Arabic, which she did not understand, was spoken around her frequently.

TowinKarz

Actually WILL Call Somebody.....
kiwifarms.net
When the Poles are the last bastion of common sense on the continent.... you have a LOT of soul searching to do.

It's no longer honest mistakes, it's now willful, malicious DENIAL that woke folk can do anything wrong... even when it's been admitted in court. The people pushing progressiveness are officially as bonkers as flat Earthers, only believing what their ideology tells them is true and everything else is conspiracy propaganda......

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
why was the dad ruled out as custodian to begin with? like why were they in foster care instead of him getting custody? this isn't a full story.
Eastern europeans like to beat their kids and react with surprise when they're taken away. In Poland beating your kids is okay, hence assholes move to Poland. Not saying that the dad was wrong in this case, but there has been a LOT of cases in europe where violent eastern european parents flee to avoid foster care.

Jokes on them though, Poland has just about the lowest standard of living in all of europe.

cuddle striker

there's a drawer for everyone, don't worry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eastern europeans like to beat their kids and react with surprise when they're taken away. In Poland beating your kids is okay, hence assholes move to poland. Not saying that the dad was wrong in this case, but there has been a LOT of cases in europe where violent eastern european parents flee to avoid foster care.

this makes sense. glad those girls are able to be beaten for jeebuz instead of having to live with brown people, I guess

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
this makes sense. glad those girls are able to be beaten for jeebuz instead of having to live with brown people, I guess
Didn't mean that, but if the family were hardline regressive muslims, the kids would probably grow to be messed up either way.

Poland even had a dirtbag diplomat in Norway using his immunity to smuggle out families which were flagged as potentially abusive.

Poland is basically a farm for cheap labor for the rest of the EU to take advantage of, the entire public service system is founded on EEA grants, nepotism and "Polish values", so you get kim jong un like goofballs in all tiers of the government.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how the kids are so enthusiastic about preferring daddy's custody in the article, it's also possible that it's just the usual custody shit of the West; "Single dad bad"

Won't know for certain until the kids grow up.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
When the Poles are the last bastion of common sense on the continent.... you have a LOT of soul searching to do.

It's no longer honest mistakes, it's now willful, malicious DENIAL that woke folk can do anything wrong... even when it's been admitted in court. The people pushing progressiveness are officially as bonkers as flat Earthers, only believing what their ideology tells them is true and everything else is conspiracy propaganda......
lol, it wasn't the first or the last time that Polacks save fucking Europe from moslems ...

Deus Vault! Udac sie, Polscy bracia!

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
Poland has just about the lowest standard of living in all of europe.
polish standard of living is above average in europe. sure it's no switzerland, but it ranks above italy and greece.
also getting occasional beatings from daddy (which is pure speculation at this point, nowhere in the article is something like that even mentioned) would be a complete non-issue, and an infinitely better life than becoming the state spnsored rapeslave of some goatfucking abdul.

cuddle striker

there's a drawer for everyone, don't worry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how the kids are so enthusiastic about preferring daddy's custody in the article, it's also possible that it's just the usual custody shit of the West; "Single dad bad"

Won't know for certain until the kids grow up.
true that. I'll hope to see some backstory to this eventually though, it'll be more interesting

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
polish standard of living is above average in europe. sure it's no switzerland, but it ranks above italy and greece.
also getting occasional beatings from daddy (which is pure speculation at this point, nowhere in the article is something like that even mentioned) would be a complete non-issue, and an infinitely better life than becoming the state spnsored rapeslave of some goatfucking abdul.
There are exactly two kinds of Polish man; the soft-spoken, hard-working, utterly demure and non-confrontational kind who keep their heads down and probably wouldn't say a word to you if you slapped them...

And the axe murderers.

Personal anecdote time; I used to go to a small college for part time classes. In another class was a polish woman. Her son (around 12 at the time) used to come stay in the cafeteria to wait for her classes to finish, since his school closed at 3 and she finished at 4. Smart kid. Pretty clever. Liked the anime I used to shamelessly watch on the computers at closing time (this place was so small the computer room was the cafeteria). We bonded quite a bit, and one day I asked him tactfully about his father. Turns out his father had tried to murder his mother multiple times, and had once broken into her house, tied her up, and was pouring gasoline over her when the police arrived. She was in my country because she didn't trust that he wouldn't come after her again once his sentence was served. This was the third time I'd heard such a story from Polish immigrants.

In addition, I also know several other Eastern European families in the area that are the absolute pictures of stability and sweetness on the outside, but are very, very grim behind closed doors. The women are incredibly good at hiding the abuses they suffer, and they train their children to be perfect models of politeness and respect on the outside, which translates to an amazing ability to maintain a facade of civility in their adult lives when they go on to abuse their own wives or endure abuse as wives.

Now I'm definitely not saying that taking European kids and putting them into Muslim foster homes is in any way better. But the problem isn't necessarily 'Muslims are stealing kids!' and more 'the whole values structure of eastern Europe is so fucking cancerous to begin with I can legitimately see a deluded public servant seeing this as a better option.'

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino