Man Flees Sweden for Poland with Daughters Put in Muslim Foster Care -

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
Why flee to Poland when Norway's just next door?
You really think Norway is going to stand up to and get involved with swedish CPS issues? It has to be really blatant for them to even consider that. And while the article presents it as quite blatant, I doubt it is that blatant. Shitty or not, there at least has to be some reason to justify taking the children from the father.

The CPS's tend to have a lot of power, and it's going to lead to a lot of bad decisions, so they need to be under heavy scrutiny. But their work is also very difficult with a lot of lose/lose situations. And unsurprisingly when the CPS's methods get criticized in the media by families who has lost custody of children they seem to forget to mention whatever abuse or neglect they are accused of.

In any case putting children into families with such a different culture and religion is a huge ethical question in itself. I think it's fair to claim that if you reverse the issue there would have been lots of people lining up to call it racist. It certainly seems bad to put already very vulnerable children who's losing everything they know into an even more unfamiliar situation than needed. It could also be questioned if these are the people who should be brought up into what is a very separate subculture in the country.

But yeah, suspicious to how true this representation of the story is, but sadly wouldn't be too surprised if it's true either.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Norway has social services who are just as keen as sweden’s.

There will be more to this story. It’s difficult to assess individual cases because everything social and the family courts do is behind closed doors for confidentiality. There have been criticisms of the Swedish social services being too quick to remove kids though - https://www.expressen.se/debatt/socialtjansten-bygger-sin-verksamhet-pa-hot/

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
You really think Norway is going to stand up to and get involved with swedish CPS issues? It has to be really blatant for them to even consider that. And while the article presents it as quite blatant, I doubt it is that blatant. Shitty or not, there at least has to be some reason to justify taking the children from the father.
couple has a few kids, mother turns schizo later down the line, undiagnosed for a while. family eventually breaks up, custody battle ensues, mother gets sole custody by default. later down the line, moms condition worsens and she is formally diagnosed. ruled unfit for parenting, loses custody. dad is already out of the picture since he lost the initial custody case, he has no right to the kids at all. state places them in foster care because that's the default way to deal with orphaned or abandoned children.

obviously this is pure speculation on my part, but if i recall correctly then quite a few schizos live relatively normal lives and show no symptoms for the first 20 years of their lives, then at some point in their twenties the condition starts manifesting, and from that point their lives rapidly deteriorate.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
couple has a few kids, mother turns schizo later down the line, undiagnosed for a while. family eventually breaks up, custody battle ensues, mother gets sole custody by default. later down the line, moms condition worsens and she is formally diagnosed. ruled unfit for parenting, loses custody. dad is already out of the picture since he lost the initial custody case, he has no right to the kids at all. state places them in foster care because that's the default way to deal with orphaned or abandoned children.

obviously this is pure speculation on my part, but if i recall correctly then quite a few schizos live relatively normal lives and show no symptoms for the first 20 years of their lives, then at some point in their twenties the condition starts manifesting, and from that point their lives rapidly deteriorate.
entirely possible, not sure on Sweden, but if it's as woke as US, men allways loose custody battles.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
There are exactly two kinds of Polish man; the soft-spoken, hard-working, utterly demure and non-confrontational kind who keep their heads down and probably wouldn't say a word to you if you slapped them...

And the axe murderers.

Personal anecdote time; I used to go to a small college for part time classes. In another class was a polish woman. Her son (around 12 at the time) used to come stay in the cafeteria to wait for her classes to finish, since his school closed at 3 and she finished at 4. Smart kid. Pretty clever. Liked the anime I used to shamelessly watch on the computers at closing time (this place was so small the computer room was the cafeteria). We bonded quite a bit, and one day I asked him tactfully about his father. Turns out his father had tried to murder his mother multiple times, and had once broken into her house, tied her up, and was pouring gasoline over her when the police arrived. She was in my country because she didn't trust that he wouldn't come after her again once his sentence was served. This was the third time I'd heard such a story from Polish immigrants.

In addition, I also know several other Eastern European families in the area that are the absolute pictures of stability and sweetness on the outside, but are very, very grim behind closed doors. The women are incredibly good at hiding the abuses they suffer, and they train their children to be perfect models of politeness and respect on the outside, which translates to an amazing ability to maintain a facade of civility in their adult lives when they go on to abuse their own wives or endure abuse as wives.

Now I'm definitely not saying that taking European kids and putting them into Muslim foster homes is in any way better. But the problem isn't necessarily 'Muslims are stealing kids!' and more 'the whole values structure of eastern Europe is so fucking cancerous to begin with I can legitimately see a deluded public servant seeing this as a better option.'
that sounds like a heartwarming story from Charles Dickens. This, BTW, wasn't so different from UK or other EU states, not too long ago. Back in the Soviet Union they loved to publicize stories about fucked up West where teachers abuse kids (which they did in SU too) so I know plenty of stories even more fucked up from the 80s where corporal punishment was accepted.

I'm not going to comment on corporal punishment, that's a different topic altogether.

Reactions: GloJojo

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
but if it's as woke as US, men allways loose custody battles.
No it’s actually a very different situation. If you have a kid you usually have joint custody unless you’re unmarried and deliberately don’t sign the forms. Once you have joint custody it’s almost impossible to get single custody for either parent. If Sweden has a fault it’s insisting on fifty fifty for everything. If you separate there’s no alimony- the assumption is shared custody and no maintenance.
There have been cases where even in severe abuse (rape) the children are forced to see the father once the conviction is spent- and sentences are short so this can happen when they’re still children

It isn’t like the uk where default is the primary carer gets custody and the non primary gets visitation

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
It would have to be far more than this. They certainly don’t remove kids just because someone is poor.

Sweden has a generous social safety net. He would be able to care for his kids, if he’s at all competent, even if he was jobless thanks to the welfare and benefits they would be entitled too.

He had three kids with an abusive schizophrenic woman, so dude has some issues. Most likely the fact he allowed his very mentally ill wife to abuse the kids without intervening had a lot to do with losing custody. Authorities find the mother has been neglecting and abusing the shit out of the kids, and the father hasn’t done anything to stop it or help the kids? They are both viewed as incompetent and abusive in that case.

I’m not buying the dad as being a victim here but I sure as shit feel terrible for the three girls. It’s not at all surprising the girls would tell a judge they want to stay with dad - kids love even the most abusive POS parents.
Why is it so hard to believe a man could be a blameless victim?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it so hard to believe a man could be a blameless victim?
Because governments don’t just remove custody of three children lightly. To have your children removed from your home you’ve been an egregiously horrible parent, not a blameless innocent. He isn’t employed so he should have been home as a primary caretaker with the mother. Whatever conditions the authorities found in the home that caused them to remove the kids were just as much his responsibility as the mothers.

I follow a lot of threads with shitty parents and it’s shocking just how bad you have to be for the govt to finally step in and remove custody.

The father is a Russian national and I’m guessing the mother probably was to. The only outlets reporting this story are fringe right wing outlets and they are all repeating the same set of facts. They certainly have an agenda so we are only getting facts that suit their outrage narrative - brave, White Christian father rescuing daughters from evil brown Muslim family. I don’t buy the Hallmark movie plot, these situations are always very complex.

People also seem upset the kids were placed in a Lebanese home, but the bio-parents were also immigrants themselves so there seems to be a double standard there: White Russian immigrant good, Brown Lebanese Muslim immigrants bad. In this case it sounds like the Lebanese had a nice stable home (which the govt would have inspected and approved to take care of foster kids) and the Russians had a schizophrenic house of horrors.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
Because governments don’t just remove custody of three children lightly. To have your children removed from your home you’ve been an egregiously horrible parent, not a blameless innocent. He isn’t employed so he should have been home as a primary caretaker with the mother. Whatever conditions the authorities found in the home that caused them to remove the kids were just as much his responsibility as the mothers.

I follow a lot of threads with shitty parents and it’s shocking just how bad you have to be for the govt to finally step in and remove custody.

The father is a Russian national and I’m guessing the mother probably was to. The only outlets reporting this story are fringe right wing outlets and they are all repeating the same set of facts. They certainly have an agenda so we are only getting facts that suit their outrage narrative - brave, White Christian father rescuing daughters from evil brown Muslim family. I don’t buy the Hallmark movie plot, these situations are always very complex.

People also seem upset the kids were placed in a Lebanese home, but the bio-parents were also immigrants themselves so there seems to be a double standard there: White Russian immigrant good, Brown Lebanese Muslim immigrants bad. In this case it sounds like the Lebanese had a nice stable home (which the govt would have inspected and approved to take care of foster kids) and the Russians had a schizophrenic house of horrors.
We are talking about Sweden's feminist goverment. You are giving them way too much credit and I invite you to go to Sweden and check it out. All the people who had been there tell horror stories to me. These guys propably make US CPS look competent by comparison, and that is no little feat.

If the father wasn't employed, why wasn't Sweden's world famous safety net there to catch him and ensure a minimum and safe quality of life for him and his children?
He was white, duh.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@MirnaMinkoff I'm 100% behind your take on this. It's exactly the story Breitbart loves to hear and I'm kinda surprised so many KFers took that article on face value on a site that documents people that lie their asses off all the time. A really similar case happened last year in Norway because of "false allegations of drug abuse" which bet you bottom dollar were pretty accurate. Custody issues always provoke a lot of creativity with the truth, and kids can maintain loyalty to the biggest cunts - see for reference Susan Schofield.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
there seems to be a double standard there: White Russian immigrant good, Brown Lebanese Muslim immigrants bad.
all things considered, that is an entirely reasonable stance to take tbh fam

In this case it sounds like the Lebanese had a nice stable home (which the govt would have inspected and approved to take care of foster kids)
the important part here is "which the govt. would have inspected" - do you seriously expect us to believe that these government workers are applying due diligence and telling the truth regarding anything involving muslim immigrants?
for reference, look at how the local authorities acted in rotherham - they knowingly, actively turned a blind eye to the muslim grooming gangs that were operating right under their nose, because they did not want to rock the boat by exposing something that conflicted with the pro immigration agenda of the national government.
now consider that sweden at large is even MORE pro immigration than the UK, and you realize that the word of a swedish official on matters like this is worthless.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
Seems like a fucked up situation. Regarding foster care, what's more important--getting the kids to the best available foster parent, or getting them to one who follow's the kids' religions? No reason somebody can't be a good foster parent to kids that don't follow their religion, and it's pretty shitty to just assume this Muslim family are evil radicals without proof.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

30 nights of day
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how the kids are so enthusiastic about preferring daddy's custody in the article, it's also possible that it's just the usual custody shit of the West; "Single dad bad"

Won't know for certain until the kids grow up.
I don't know if it has changed in recent years and they gave fathers/men more rights(? ) but custody hearings used to be a complete farce.

Years ago I had a neighbor that was divorced, he was super nice, didn't drink, didn't smoke, had large two story apartment in a quiet neighborhood with lots of green areas surrounding it. Quiet and green enough that with the windows open birds chirping and the wind rustling the leaves of the trees was 95% of the sound heard outside. It was a great place.
He made good money, even worked from home 90% of the time and he was the father of two little girls who much preferred him over their mother, for a reason. He had shared custody with his ex-wife who was pretty much the opposite of him, a deadbeat mom who had mental problems of some kind.

At one point she, without notice, just disappeared for three months and there was no way of reaching her. Turns out she fucked off to Germany on a whim. Upon returning she filed a complaint about him breaking the shared custody agreement because she had not seen her children in a long time. He knew she was a crazy person who so he had been reporting her not picking up the kids due to being god-knows-where to the social services every time it was her week, to protect himself and the kids. He hoped to get sole custody if she fucked up enough.

Then her complaint went through and at the preliminary hearing she got sole custody until a proper decision was reached in court. He was furious about this and went and talked to the judge, or whoever runs these kinds of hearings, who said "you're right and I'm on your side, but this is standard practice. Don't worry, in the end it will almost certainly go back to shared custody". Small victories.

It was a long time ago and custody proceedings isn't my thing, but that's the broad strokes and I don't doubt him because I lived next door to him when all of this happened and used to hang out at his place because he was a fellow nerdlinger, albeit one generation older.

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
There are exactly two kinds of Polish man; the soft-spoken, hard-working, utterly demure and non-confrontational kind who keep their heads down and probably wouldn't say a word to you if you slapped them...

And the axe murderers.

Personal anecdote time; I used to go to a small college for part time classes. In another class was a polish woman. Her son (around 12 at the time) used to come stay in the cafeteria to wait for her classes to finish, since his school closed at 3 and she finished at 4. Smart kid. Pretty clever. Liked the anime I used to shamelessly watch on the computers at closing time (this place was so small the computer room was the cafeteria). We bonded quite a bit, and one day I asked him tactfully about his father. Turns out his father had tried to murder his mother multiple times, and had once broken into her house, tied her up, and was pouring gasoline over her when the police arrived. She was in my country because she didn't trust that he wouldn't come after her again once his sentence was served. This was the third time I'd heard such a story from Polish immigrants.

In addition, I also know several other Eastern European families in the area that are the absolute pictures of stability and sweetness on the outside, but are very, very grim behind closed doors. The women are incredibly good at hiding the abuses they suffer, and they train their children to be perfect models of politeness and respect on the outside, which translates to an amazing ability to maintain a facade of civility in their adult lives when they go on to abuse their own wives or endure abuse as wives.

Now I'm definitely not saying that taking European kids and putting them into Muslim foster homes is in any way better. But the problem isn't necessarily 'Muslims are stealing kids!' and more 'the whole values structure of eastern Europe is so fucking cancerous to begin with I can legitimately see a deluded public servant seeing this as a better option.'
So what you're saying is Poland is the Florida of Europe.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino