Man Flees Sweden for Poland with Daughters Put in Muslim Foster Care -

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole reason I chose Breitbart as the article was to show how many jimmies I could rustle from the tards. If you're too dumb to find another link that says damn near the exact same things or compile the source material that is linked, I feel sorry for you. Can't believe anyone would try to defend Sweden's government of all places; Especially when ripping the children from their father.

LeLLinne

russian bot from Siberia
kiwifarms.net
Russian news sources state that the man plans to return to Russia:

Makes you wonder, why did they even go to Sweden in the first place. There really should be more to this story.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

30 nights of day
kiwifarms.net
Russian news sources state that the man plans to return to Russia:

Makes you wonder, why did they even go to Sweden in the first place. There really should be more to this story.
Work probably. Strangely enough the government hates when eastern europeans comes to work and tries to shut it down, even the unions get in on it and suddenly "they take our jobs!" is a valid argument. They hate eastern europeans in general. Last year the mother of a 6 year old boy suddenly died and they tried to deport him to an orphanage in Ukraine even though he was living with his grandparents and came to Sweden as a two year old. It got a lot of negative attention and people were very upset, so the immigration agency quickly promised to re-evalute their decision. Without widespread attention and public rage he would have been gone, there's no doubt about that.

Criminals on the other hand...

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
polish standard of living is above average in europe. sure it's no switzerland, but it ranks above italy and greece.

Nope. Below average. I'll give you Greece, but noone in the last decade has claimed that things are going smoothly in fucking Greece.
The numbers are also skewed because of the huge amount of poles working abroad while residing in Poland, which is not an option if you're an asylum seeker. If you only took domestic jobs and wages into account, Poland would be on the level with Belarus.

Last edited:

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
If this story indeed is true, then my guess for why Swedish authorities wanted to take the kids away in the first place is simple racism against Poles. You see, in northern Europe, although people pride themselves on being very tolerant and multicultural and whatnot, truth is that most people are very racist towards eastern Europeans. This is partially due to the perception of these countries being poor and thus their citizens being potential thieves, and partially because of age-old bigotries rooted deep in European history.

GloJojo

I am officially trans-slender.
kiwifarms.net
My money is on father being an alcoholic. Also anyone putting any stock in what Polish politicians say is a raging moron imho.
Update: I had a minute to look into this and I see that nuts from Ordo Iuris are involved trying to stir some shit up again. This is definitely a clickbait case, Farmers. Here is some info on OI for those interested.

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Norway has social services who are just as keen as sweden’s.

There will be more to this story. It’s difficult to assess individual cases because everything social and the family courts do is behind closed doors for confidentiality. There have been criticisms of the Swedish social services being too quick to remove kids though - https://www.expressen.se/debatt/socialtjansten-bygger-sin-verksamhet-pa-hot/
Still better than parts of Canada, where CPS will remove a kid from parents if the school claims the child is showing "gender-non-conforming behaviour", and the parents show any resistance to having the child assessed for gender dysphoria.

No idea how biased or trustworthy the site is, but knowing troons, they won't be satisfied with irreparably fucking up the development of teenagers.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
The whole reason I chose Breitbart as the article was to show how many jimmies I could rustle from the tards. If you're too dumb to find another link that says damn near the exact same things or compile the source material that is linked, I feel sorry for you. Can't believe anyone would try to defend Sweden's government of all places; Especially when ripping the children from their father.
No one is wrong all the time. I mean even Hitler realized the Volkswagen was a pretty good car. I doubt Sweden is any exception. No reason to be exceptional and go "lol sweden" when there's obvious holes in the story presented just because Sweden is a stupid country and Islam on the whole sucks.

Nope. Below average. I'll give you Greece, but noone in the last decade has claimed that things are going smoothly in fucking Greece.
The numbers are also skewed because of the huge amount of poles working abroad while residing in Poland, which is not an option if you're an asylum seeker. If you only took domestic jobs and wages into account, Poland would be on the level with Belarus.
So Poland is a shithole because its cost of living is low?

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol right? Poles are moving back to Poland (not the guy in the OP, like, normal ones). It's cheap thanks to keeping its own currency but has lots of ways to spend $$$, average temperate climate with snowy Christmases, has seafront for sailing on the Baltic and nice climbable mountains with ski resorts in the Tatras. It has castles thanks to hundreds of years of culture and tons of city parks, plus truly great public transit in Warsaw, which still has trams. Access to goods from anywhere in Europe and flying somewhere else is like $50. Language is impossible so non-Polish immigrants are rare. And great Internet speeds. Thanks to not being Russia you don't have to deal with weird visas and sanctions whenever a US president gets titchy and nobody will care that it's stamped on your passport. If you're able to do remote work and earn in USD or Euro, it's the best spot in Europe except that Croatia has beaches.

Remittances were huge while Poland was still under the Russians but it's definitely not the economy's driver nowadays, not the way that it still is in Honduras/Phillipines/Guatemala/anywhere in Central America.

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
Incredible how two posters cannot grasp the complex issue of pressing the "Local purchasing power index button"
Congrats, you win at the internet. Claim your prize, cleaning my toilet.

E: And just because I'm feeling generous, here's a bonus. Skilled laborers are leaving poland in droves, because it's a white nationalist shithole that wouldn't exist were it not for EEA grants: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Poland is germany backyard, alot of production near to the border.

Incredible how two posters cannot grasp the complex issue of pressing the "Local purchasing power index button"
It differs alot. the former german parts are pretty much on the same level as east germany, You can make good money in Danzig(and spend it all on housing).
The eastern parts of Poland are pretty poor and just look a little better than belarus.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Why in the fuck would you put any child that isn't muslim into a muslim family?
Sweden has been a cuck country for a long time.
There is no need to fear when Captain Sweden is here...
View attachment 725084
Seems a bit too masculine for Sweden. They are straight up fags.
When the Poles are the last bastion of common sense on the continent.... you have a LOT of soul searching to do.

It's no longer honest mistakes, it's now willful, malicious DENIAL that woke folk can do anything wrong... even when it's been admitted in court. The people pushing progressiveness are officially as bonkers as flat Earthers, only believing what their ideology tells them is true and everything else is conspiracy propaganda......
Liberals destroy society. Look at DNC run towns in America, utter shitholes.
Eastern europeans like to beat their kids and react with surprise when they're taken away. In Poland beating your kids is okay, hence assholes move to Poland. Not saying that the dad was wrong in this case, but there has been a LOT of cases in europe where violent eastern european parents flee to avoid foster care.

Jokes on them though, Poland has just about the lowest standard of living in all of europe.
Beats living around sand niggers.
this makes sense. glad those girls are able to be beaten for jeebuz instead of having to live with brown people, I guess
Kids these days need ass whoopings.
Poland is a paradoxical country. Produced some of the best logicians, ever. And before that second war, when the French and Brits had given up trying to break the German Enigma cypher, the Poles did it. But then they have kind of strange hobbies:
Worker caught having sex with Henry Hoover
A Polish worker has come up with an unusual excuse after being caught in the act with a vacuum cleaner.
The building contractor claimed he was cleaning his underpants with Henry Hoover when he was found naked and on his knees in a hospital's staff canteen.
When later questioned by his employers, the man said he was vacuuming his underpants, which was "a common practice in Poland".

View attachment 725366
It's the general malaise the genius possess and the insane lament. They did give us Copernicus. And every polish chick I've met here in the states is smoking hot.
Social workers everywhere are pretty braindead when it comes to sjw logic.
Watching king of the hill from the pilot on I think Mike judge predicted how crazy the left has become. Sucks the Goode family flopped.
Anything beats living with Swedish Muslims. Being raised by wolves in the forest would be preferable.
Wolves are at least noble creatures that serve a purpose keeping prey numbers in check , Muslims are disgusting.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Dunno, he kinda failed entirely at making a likable cast for that show.
The daughter had her moments. I think people were expecting king of the hill but it was a different show. It still was better than that God awful Sit Down and Shut Up.

Wendy_Carter

Shadows are black as ink, or night, or nightmares.
kiwifarms.net

"Poland saved russian children from West's "civilization": thoughts from Warsaw"

According to this article, Lisov is a railwayman who (most likely) was in Sweden for work. When his wife's illness manifested, he was still in process of arranging legal documents. Because his wife was mentally ill and he himself still technically wasn't a legal resident, Sweden decided to use this to take his daughters from him in September of 2017. He was allowed up to 6 hours of child visitation once a week "for his children's sake" (phrased in a way that implies he didn't get more because Lisov himself would have been a bad influence), and their foster family lived 400 km's (almost 250 miles) away from him.

During one of these visits he just straight up took his children and took a floater to Poland. Sweden pursued them and added Lisov to Schengen area border patrol system, so that he would be apprehended in Warsaw's airport, from which he planned to flee back to Moscow. Polish court refused to extradite them, and, moreover, Poland suggested that he files an asylum plea, so that Poland can legally keep his hideout a secret from Sweden. Sweden still has an arrest order, but it seems to no longer be a threat.

The rest of the article is seemingly talking about western civilizations' evergrowing propensity to ignore traditional national and human values to instead focus on racial and sexual minorities. I didn't get too deep into that.

I am no fan of the polish folks, but this time I will give it to them. You did a great job, you magnificent kurwas. :semperfidelis:

Edit: fixed a few misspellings.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Every country has areas more expensive than others, that's why measuring the average is important.
Cost of living is a pretty shitty way to measure what the highest standard of living is. I could move to SF and be in literal piles of shit and everything cost way more than where I actually live. Oh what a utopia.

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
Cost of living is a pretty shitty way to measure what the highest standard of living is. I could move to SF and be in literal piles of shit and everything cost way more than where I actually live. Oh what a utopia.
There is no upper limit to the "highest standard of living" anywhere. India, a literal shithole has some of the wealthiest people in the world, but there's like a thousand of them in a country with 1,3 billion residents. Therefore people use averages.

Reactions: GloJojo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino