• ”ugh my vagoominah hurts”

World Man left literally shaking after Amazon employee opens door and puts package inside of home

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Apoth42, Aug 9, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...ken-after-amazone-delivery-person-enters-home

Can't believe this literally happened....

FrenchShake.png

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  2. DELIVERAPE

• Winner Winner x 44
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Irwin M. Felcher

Irwin M. Felcher immediate regret

kiwifarms.net
  3. And this is news how again?

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Sooo... did they have a key? I think I'm missing something here... if you don't want people to come into your house... maybe lock the door? Don't get me wrong, I think the delivery guy is an idiot, but this is one of those "problems" that could have been solved before it ever even had a chance to happen.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. An upper middle class white person was made mildly uncomfortable which of course is worse than 1000 holocausts and depending on the gender of the person inconvenienced actual literal rape.

• Winner  x 46
    • Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    #5 Ruin, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Lock your damn door you dumbasses! Besides it was probably the same delivery guy dropping shit off every other day to these yuppie fucks.

• Agree Agree x 34
    • Winner Winner x 2
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan I can probably bench press you.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I know it's Canada but seriously even Canada has to be a long way past "we didn't even used to need to lock our doors in this neighborhood".

Like, shit man, for all you know some moose could walk by drunk and mistake your place for his or something.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Why didn't the delivery guy leave the package outside the door? It's not Amazon's fault if someone decided to steal it since they knew it was coming soon. But that guy is really pathetic. That's not a normal reaction at all since basically nothing happened to him.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net
  9. Literally shaking.

The fuck do they want Amazon to do? It was a subcontractor's employee who has already been fired.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Derp Potato

Derp Potato Just a Spud doing spud things

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh, if only there were some way to keep uninvited people from just walking in your front door. Then we'd really be living in the future.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Some JERK

Some JERK Takin' all the pretty girls.

kiwifarms.net
  11. That guy is spineless enough to be a future poly cuck.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 5
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Having dinner with an old friend

kiwifarms.net
  12. Just when you thought it wasn't possible to be any lower test than those buzzfeed cucks wil wheaton..

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I know someone who habitually left their front door unlocked. They even went on vacation once, and left their front door still unlocked despite myself, and several other people pointing out to him how this was a bad idea, but he kept losing his keys, you see.

The local kids found out somehow, got drunk off of their asses on the owner's booze, and then accidentally burned the fucking house down.

And this cocksucker's complaining about being violated cause a dude was taking initiative at his job, and got the guy fired?

It's called a lock, you fucking idiot!

• Winner Winner x 32
    #13 A Useless Fish, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    A Useless Fish

A Useless Fish A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.

kiwifarms.net
  14. you don't understand,

this guy was just going the extra mile to show his support for an open-borders policy by giving people free access to his house

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  15. Meanwhile somewhere in Alabama: FedEx guy literally shaking after going to the wrong address and having some batshit SovCit take a shot at him

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 5
    The Shadow

The Shadow The Bitch-King of Wankmar

kiwifarms.net
  16. I feel myself losing brain cells trying to comprehend how stupid this situation is.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Tommy Wiseau Kin

Tommy Wiseau Kin Tommy's Planet

kiwifarms.net
  17. God, I'm almost hoping the delivery guy was black or Mexican, that way this can get turned in to a racism issue.

Then I wanna see posts from the literally shaking soy's facebook/twitter about racism and open borders.

It's the little things in life like that that would make me happy.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Derp Potato

Derp Potato Just a Spud doing spud things

kiwifarms.net
  18. I say the same thing to people who get pissed at you walking in on them in the bathroom.
    Hey faggot, if you locked the door, I couldn't get in in the first place.
    I don't fucking knock because I assume everybody is smart enough to take the literal two seconds it takes to engage the lock.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. "Man, how does a guy like that go home and have sex with his wife?"

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Cilleystring

Cilleystring Thrown in Facebook jail

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    Lunete

Lunete Nighty night...

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.