Science Man who wants to regain his foreskin breaks down as he calls circumcision 'traumatizing' -

Zero Day Defense

The Wankiest.
kiwifarms.net
thunder roars

"Where is my foreskin, mother?"
"..."
"wHeRE is my foREsKin, moTHeR? It was removed, where has it gone?"
"Wow, that is an... intense line of questioning, Avon."

As far as the foreskin restoration goes, hellenized Jews used to do something like like it when in Greece/Rome 1) public nudity was apparently a thing in these cultures at that time and 2) the Greeks and Romans took offense to the glans being exposed... as opposed to the whole shaft, but there you go.

"Epispasm", it was called and why is there a circumcision reference library?

• Informative
Reactions: JoshPlz

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy a circumcision story. This is in no way going to devolve into autistic screeching about uncircumcised is gross vs wash your dick.
As long as circ-cicks keep on getting BTFO as people abandon their barbarous nonsense, I don't care.

• Agree
Reactions: JoshPlz
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino