manage yourselves - stop making bad OPs and stuff, also meta-thread

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to make a general thread about <RANDOM TECH TOPIC>, try to make it half-decent and a landing page for the topic. Also check if that topic already exists first.
If you're going to ask a stupid question, put it in the stupid question thread.

We don't need 4 different server threads. Manage yourselves.

If you're going to post news articles, do not quote the whole article. It's damaging to the site's SEO and the reason the A&H got made hidden to public viewing. Link, archive, title is fine. I guess you could use the summary text as well but it's preferable if you could write your own summary blurb for what you think is most relevant.

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Niggas be like "Hey. Mozilla Foundation. They made Firefox. Talk about them."
that's actually a better OP than inserting some stupid question that will be answered immediately and then linger forever despite it being a general. I'd rather people double-post in their stupid question after the OP.

Reactions: BoredAtHome
Tags
None