manage yourselves - stop making bad OPs and stuff, also meta-thread

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
Would anybody be interested a Tech YouTuber thread, where people can post anybody related to those communities, the good, the shills and the autistic? And if so, it would be good to post it here or in some other subforum, like Multimedia or General?

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would anybody be interested a Tech YouTuber thread, where people can post anybody related to those communities, the good, the shills and the autistic? And if so, it would be good to post it here or in some other subforum, like Multimedia or General?
Go ahead, a tech tuber general is fine in my books.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to post news articles, do not quote the whole article. It's damaging to the site's SEO and the reason the A&H got made hidden to public viewing. Link, archive, title is fine. I guess you could use the summary text as well but it's preferable if you could write your own summary blurb for what you think is most relevant.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Knows Kung-Flu
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm wondering if you all could help me somehow.
Basically, I had an IPhone that got completely destroyed via water and won't even turn on or anything. That's not the issue, the issue is that I didn't make any type of backup and turned off the Cloud-backup things because some of our family share an Apple ID for music and movies and such, and I didn't want anything popping up on their devices.
Is there any possible way to get my photos back, or are they lost forever? And I mean any way, I don't care if I need to send the phone off or something.
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask this.

Tags
None