MandaPanda log leaks -

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder if laughing boy might still be a virgin at the ripe old age of...however the fuck old he is, but old enough to have gotten through college (at Kwantlen in Surrey no less! you could accidentally trip and fall and land with your dick in pussy when I went there!) at the prime time when the rest of humanity that didn't fuck in high school finally got their adult passports stamped and V-cards torn up. :story:
jon the nonce reckons he's had his cherry popped -

TimeStamp: "2019-10-28T04:17:29.176Z"
Sender: “Jessica Yaniv” ,
Recipient: “Manda Panda”,
Sender: “Jessica Yaniv” ,
Recipient: “Manda Panda”,

But then we're talking about a bloke who thinks he's a sexy lesbian and passes as a woman. Cherry well and truly intact I reckon.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With reluctance, I note that in the transcript of MandaPanda DMs, Yaniv says he's had sex twice RECOUNT!, once with a fat girl named Amanda whom he fucked on the floor and once with a hooker whom he quite enjoyed. (See pp. 100-102 of the original two-column transcript or search @Norman B. Normal's version for "hooker.")

The fat Amanda story ("felt like I was fucking a crater") seems to dovetail with what he told a onetime Kwantlen student in the chatlogs from 2008 Null posted. If it is the same event, the tryst was in a student washroom and began with Yaniv sitting on the toilet with the girl trying to straddle him. That didn't work, so they switched to a missionary on the floor. In the chatlogs he says he's not sure he penetrated her and so may still be a virgin, which would indicate he procured the prostitute at a later date.

I will now go drink bleach.

Edit: @pr3nt177 above proves their superior research skills once again. Yaniv's managed it at least three times (unless he's lying). The girl-at-conference story has more to it. I shall return with that...

Edit 2: @yesthatanna published an article in August (thread; archived) on Yaniv's being comped on Las Vegas conference trips as a tech guru and managing to get his sponsoring organization, GizmoFusion, to assign him female roommates. In 2009, it was a teenage girl Anna dubbed "Jane Doe," who wisely canceled her trip because she learned of the arrangement in advance. In 2012, the woman GizmoFusion assigned to share a room with Yaniv complained that he repeatedly approached her sexually, ignored her requests that he stop. Among his asks: That she urinate on him. She eventually slapped him after he grabbed her face forcefully.

Edit 3: Yes, I'm trying to put together a perv monitor similar to the health monitor, but progress is slow because it's a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it not searchable already? It's a text PDF; it should be searchable in Reader or any other PDF app (not home right now, can't check it myself).
Evince, which usually recognizes pdf text, isn't letting me select anything other than the text at the top, "The Chat Logs - Jessica <3 Manda".

• Agree
Reactions: wabbits

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
It's some sort of concatenation of catfish and sockpuppets. Cat puppets and sock fish.

Edit. Why are the meow mixers acting like Manda is not a catfish? Is she a real teenage catfish?

I took a bunch of screenshots from the chats but still figuring out formatting on here so I can post them with a comment instead of comments with a pile of screenshot attachments at the end.

For example, in one, Manda was talking to Mark, whyfor?

Attachments

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
It's some sort of concatenation of catfish and sockpuppets. Cat puppets and sock fish.

Edit. Why are the meow mixers acting like Manda is not a catfish? Is she a real teenage catfish?

I took a bunch of screenshots from the chats but still figuring out formatting on here so I can post them with a comment instead of comments with a pile of screenshot attachments at the end.

For example, in one, Manda was talking to Mark, whyfor?
If she is a for real teenage girl, she needs councelling and a talk to her parents with a nice Cyber Crime investigator.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
If she is a real girl, her handler is almost as bad as Yaniv. If it's Mark, well shit the bed, I wouldn't let my underage dog be handled by that guy.

If she is 100% adult catfish, well, that really fucks things up, doesn't it? I reported the nudity posted in the name of a teen girl. Countless twatters are having their heartstrings pulled for fake news.
Despicable no matter how you slice it.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Evince, which usually recognizes pdf text, isn't letting me select anything other than the text at the top, "The Chat Logs - Jessica <3 Manda".
Apple Preview isn't letting me search either. I'd assumed it would because it lets me enter terms in the search box, but it reports nothing found to searches for obvious words.

Lucuckzasander

5 IQ points with a certified degree in Autism
kiwifarms.net
This is painstakingly obvious that it was not an actual underage girl and just a troll trying to get yaniv to make some sexual statements, it is evident from how the alleged "underage girl " starts talking sexually and pressing stuff to Yaniv before he even actively replies begging for his attention. As well as I dont think any 14 year old or anyone would legitimately think yaniv is attractive or hot. and they asked for pictures ofYaniv's " pad ". What kind of non troll would do so.

Part of me thinks that Yaniv knew this was a troll and gave it the attention it wanted knowing that the logs would " leak " and he would recieve plenty of attention over it. though that may be giving him too much credit and maybe he was just actually dumb enough to fall for it.

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net
This is painstakingly obvious that it was not an actual underage girl and just a troll trying to get yaniv to make some sexual statements, it is evident from how the alleged "underage girl " starts talking sexually and pressing stuff to Yaniv before he even actively replies begging for his attention. As well as I dont think any 14 year old or anyone would legitimately think yaniv is attractive or hot. and they asked for pictures ofYaniv's " pad ". What kind of non troll would do so.

Part of me thinks that Yaniv knew this was a troll and gave it the attention it wanted knowing that the logs would " leak " and he would recieve plenty of attention over it. though that may be giving him too much credit and maybe he was just actually dumb enough to fall for it.
Obvious to many but yaniv is so dense I reckon he fell for it hook, pad and string. He divulged info I don't think he would have if he was just playing along with a troll.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With reluctance, I note that in the transcript of MandaPanda DMs, Yaniv says he's had sex twice RECOUNT!, once with a fat girl named Amanda whom he fucked on the floor and once with a hooker whom he quite enjoyed. (See pp. 100-102 of the original two-column transcript or search @Norman B. Normal's version for "hooker.")

The fat Amanda story ("felt like I was fucking a crater") seems to dovetail with what he told a onetime Kwantlen student in the chatlogs from 2008 Null posted. If it is the same event, the tryst was in a student washroom and began with Yaniv sitting on the toilet with the girl trying to straddle him. That didn't work, so they switched to a missionary on the floor. In the chatlogs he says he's not sure he penetrated her and so may still be a virgin, which would indicate he procured the prostitute at a later date.

I will now go drink bleach.

Edit: @pr3nt177 above proves their superior research skills once again. Yaniv's managed it at least three times (unless he's lying). The girl-at-conference story has more to it. I shall return with that...

Edit 2: @yesthatanna published an article in August (thread; archived) on Yaniv's being comped on Las Vegas conference trips as a tech guru and managing to get his sponsoring organization, GizmoFusion, to assign him female roommates. In 2009, it was a teenage girl Anna dubbed "Jane Doe," who wisely canceled her trip because she learned of the arrangement in advance. In 2012, the woman GizmoFusion assigned to share a room with Yaniv complained that he repeatedly approached her sexually, ignored her requests that he stop. Among his asks: That she urinate on him. She eventually slapped him after he grabbed her face forcefully.

Edit 3: Yes, I'm trying to put together a perv monitor similar to the health monitor, but progress is slow because it's a fucking nightmare.
Oh Ghod...please tell me the fat girl named 'Amanda''s last name wasn't 'Wilson' or else I may very well vomit right into the fucking internet....

Tags
None