MandaPanda log leaks -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
Isn't it a bit early for him to try to get out of his next court date?
His next court date is 2019Dec30 at 2:00PM, in Court #102, according to one of the potato's many fans.

elipdhauyae3s7s-2.jpeg

His next appearance after that is 2020Jan13 at 2:00PM also at Surrey, #100 I think. Not sure when his Supreme (Civil) matters are being heard. He's in a tard fight with Donald, which is what his "private information" is about. Also in Supreme (Civil) he's responding to Donald's application for a restraining order.

VLC-S-S-1914076-Mr-Smith-Notice-of-Civil-Claim.jpg
VLC-S-S-1914076-Dr-Yaniv-Notice-of-Civil-Claim.jpg

There's also the Supreme Enforcement order to force his payment to the Waxology Nation, and I'm not sure if there's been a hearing of that issuance yet. Prolly not, it's coming down the pipe tho.. got a feeling.

VLC-S-L-190456 Enforcement Order.jpg
CSO-VLC-S-L-190456-Case-Documents-1-Requisition-for-Enforcement-Order-Cleaned-Redacted-B.jpg

The New Year looks promising, with much curds and whey on the menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
That complaint is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I hope he can explain himself verbally better.
I laughed when I got to the part where he wrote "the RCMP have protected this Pedo from child luring plus many more plus I have proof of this person (JY) making fake emails to say things too [sic] me which is gross."
Never change, Donald.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I laughed when I got to the part where he wrote "the RCMP have protected this Pedo from child luring plus many more plus I have proof of this person (JY) making fake emails to say things too [sic] me which is gross."
Never change, Donald.
It's true but the cops doing nothing has nothing to do with his complaint and actually just advertises him as a loon because he's wasting the tiny space he has for his complaint complaining about the cops, not Yaniv. And wasting that space to fucking ADMIT the cops don't think much of his complaint either.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
manda panda's new twitter account
1579163695511.png

archive:http://archive.md/hkBfD

and still supporting yaniv. Oger in her sights now despite Oger being "like her"(yaniv). :lit:
1579163607303.png

1579163804858.png

"there's some crappy stuff in her past but we all have had stuff go wrong. She's good now." Really, he ssaulted anyone recently?

1579164089891.png

Tweet of the day for me.

Last edited:
Tags
None