mangle33 would like to report a post -

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh my fuckin eyes!

I hope there is more sperging to follow
I respect anyone who goes out of their way to cop to their own weirdness like this. Keep doing you, buddy!
Meh, I like laughing at stuff like this as much as the next Kiwi, but I don't think we should actively support it. Thankfully, I don't think we have to worry about @mangle34 breeding.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Meh, I like laughing at stuff like this as much as the next Kiwi, but I don't think we should actively support it.
I’m all for people being themselves, so long as they aren’t hurting other living things. And in our own, slightly twisted way, those of us without any delusions regarding the loose screws rattling around in our own heads celebrate that here.

randoarmy

Today is the day that I will live
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is the catalyst for him to turn his life around; he'll shave, cut his hair, change glasses and lose weight in order to not be recognizable when compared to the photo. His new diet and exercise routine force him to go out more and he develops friendships and interests outside of yiffing in hell. He gets a job and moves out of his childhood bedroom, even uses the money he's saved from his job and laying off the stuffies to buy a set of sheets for his bed.

Probably not but there's always hope.
You know lolcows dont change. Youre being unrealistic.

• Agree
Reactions: Lunete
Tags
None