Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
Apparently the stress of New Guy drama led to them getting into a local D&D game, either with friends or new acquaintances:
View attachment 1113168 View attachment 1113171 View attachment 1113213
View attachment 1113216
Man, her art is not suited to fantasy/sci-fi at all. Her characters looks like an overweight cosplayer who gets winded climbing a flight of 3 whole stairs than someone who were born and raised in what sounds to be the planet version of Superjail.

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
Why are we calling Jesse William Trojan a "her" and reaffirming this... thing's psychosis in private? And why aren't we spamming this thing's Twitter account with references to the "deadname"?

For those people bitching about my post, remember the rules
Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are we calling Jesse William Trojan a "her" and reaffirming this... thing's psychosis in private? And why aren't we spamming this thing's Twitter account with references to the "deadname"?

Users get to choose whether or not they respect pronouns themselves. This has been the site policy for years now to stop in-fighting.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We're not an autistic Illuminati, we point and laugh, we don't directly torment the cows.

It makes the mil.k taste better.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net

Considering it seems like you only joined today for the soul purpose of making this post, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say: Nice try, Jess.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net

contrary to what shed want u to believe, most of us DONT hate her just because shes trans
or hate trains people at all for that matter

come at me 1v1 jess not behind a new acc on ye olde farms see what happens

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>Imagine being a newfag and lecturing others about site rules

Pepito

Trust me, I'm white
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bitch I do what I want. Also, what's with this personal army request? Did you take the "Kiwi Farms is a hate forum" pill they gave you? lol kys.

Duck Duck TUUURN

Canceled for Psychlo-Face
kiwifarms.net
Man, her art is not suited to fantasy/sci-fi at all. Her characters looks like an overweight cosplayer who gets winded climbing a flight of 3 whole stairs than someone who were born and raised in what sounds to be the planet version of Superjail.
The D&D stuff is a step back for sure. It's formless and wonky.

Jessica comes across as mostly a self-indulgent person, seeing how she expresses her interests: playing video games, smoking pot, children's cartoons, surrounding herself only with people that think the same way or have a similar label/identity, The way she handled the New Guy episode was to be expected. Some of us were actually excited to see if it would produce a normal human reaction from Jessica, but it wasn't in the cards. Jessica's traits are baked in at this point.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The D&D stuff is a step back for sure. It's formless and wonky.

Jessica comes across as mostly a self-indulgent person, seeing how she expresses her interests: playing video games, smoking pot, children's cartoons, surrounding herself only with people that think the same way or have a similar label/identity, The way she handled the New Guy episode was to be expected. Some of us were actually excited to see if it would produce a normal human reaction from Jessica, but it wasn't in the cards. Jessica's traits are baked in at this point.
The odd thing is that Jess handled it better than many of her ilk would have.

Paying attention to socjus social media addicts has dramatically lowered my expectations when it comes to human behavior. Now I tend to grade on a scale of, if this person had the ability, would he or she put me in a detainment camp for my beliefs? Yes or no?

I honestly don't think Jess would ( :optimistic: ), and sadly, that's glowing praise in today's political climate. She seldom says things things that are downright vicious the way Bria or Moviebob do, and when she does, it typically feels more like she's playing to her audience of insane trannies with disposable income.

Last edited:

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
Everyone else said it fine but if this is, as suspected, an attempt to send us on the offensive so that the person playing victim has an actual boogyman to point to:
Sperging about pronouns is something literally only something people who want to be victimized about their pronouns do. The rest of us don't give a shit, we'll either call you by what our instincts perceive you as or what you ask to be because every other option uses energy that we do not care enough to waste on you.
Seriously.
You and your ze/zer/zer/zerself do not matter to those of us with jobs and lives. Which is also why we don't expend the energy learning cloud or zodiac based pronouns. It takes energy that we don't care to expend to endorse or insult you, we really just want to pay for our groceries and go home.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not terribly sympathetic toward pronouns or other trans issues, Jess DOES seem to have legit dysphoria. At least it seems more likely compared to somebody like Sophie who's obviously a transtrender.
True, but at the same time, they also don't present themselves in a likeable manner. Not everyone is going to respect pronouns regardless of how you act, but even less people will do so when your behavior doesn't warrant respect, especially when you demand it.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
True, but at the same time, they also don't present themselves in a likeable manner. Not everyone is going to respect pronouns regardless of how you act, but even less people will do so when your behavior doesn't warrant respect.
Yeah, and I'm not going to sperg about it. I don't care that much about pronouns one way or the other. I'm just saying that out of all tranny cows, Jess has a relatively decent claim to real, actual transness.