Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
This is more or less it and it is weird and incomprehensible. Although the Regular Show type characters were there before New Guy, and are kind of liked. She completely freaked out that a demographic she wasn't aiming at actually liked a character. I actually think people didn't even know her self-insert was supposed to be the protagonist and not the giant jerk she came across as.

She is literally the only tranny cartoonist featured here who is mostly liked, and then you get this.

Why this perverse self-destructive shit? Embrace fame, bitch.
Not that Jess isn't capable of fucking things up on his own, but I wonder if some part of it isn't fear of the troon crab pot mentality. If Jess created work that was enjoyed by The Wrong People, and gained any amount of success as a result, what would the other, even angrier trannies say?

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
She is literally the only tranny cartoonist featured here who is mostly liked, and then you get this.

Why this perverse self-destructive shit? Embrace fame, bitch.
I still don't know Jesse's life like that but her hiding from the New Guy fame showed me two things:
1. She doesn't like attention.
2. She just wants to make her comics in peace.
But these two things cannot exist for one reason: She creates content ONLINE. FOR MONEY. If she didn't want attention, she wouldn't post online. BUT SHE DOES. If she just wanted to make comics in peace, she wouldn't ask for money to do them. BUT SHE DOES.

Jesse is either a hypocrite, addicted to suffering, or it's because she's a tranny. But something in her is causing this cowardace. Whatever it is, she better find it and fix it or else she'll join the 41% club from the amount of regrets and unhappiness.

Not that Jess isn't capable of fucking things up on his own, but I wonder if some part of it isn't fear of the troon crab pot mentality. If Jess created work that was enjoyed by The Wrong People, and gained any amount of success as a result, what would the other, even angrier trannies say?
They'd say something like this:

Online: "Ugh, I cannot believe this traitor catering to LITERAL NAZIS who sympathize with Pe*Di*Pie. Fuck those -ists and -phobes and FUCK THIS ARTIST!"
In Private: "omg you're totally owning those morons and getting rich hahahahey why not support your trans sisters and brothers but most importantly sisters and donate some of that new guy money to me I mean us."

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sense projection. Lots and lots of it.

I'm so confused. Why does he have two long index fingers on one hand with wooden fingernails? Why does his nametag reference a Mortal Kombat character? Why is he suddenly a Nazi? Why is Oney in the crowd of people? Why does the art style change in every frame?

This is so bad that it seems like a satire on the "backlash" angry Twitter users had regarding the New Guy meme than an actual dismantling. Especially how each panel (including the first one somehow) are all complete non-sequiturs which somehow imply that the people who like the meme are needlessly verbose in comparison to the people who thought it was harmful and mean spirited.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sense projection. Lots and lots of it.

I guess the idea is that the character is a Nazi because he sympathised with the victim of the robbery? Except that doesn’t work, because Jess never names PewDiePie in the original comic and New Guy says nothing that could be construed as specifically about PewDiePie. Sorry, edgelord cartoonist, but you just have to accept that if the character was supposed to be a Nazi, that was not conveyed in the strip and therefore Jess is a bad writer.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hate it when people write "haha the people I disagree with are seething in the replies :^)" and everyone on twitter is just calling them exceptional for shitty bait.
And this is almost invariably followed within minutes by fleeing into the darkness, protecting their twitter, wailing about harassment and persecution.

EvilFatjon

It's not me, kid. Not me.
kiwifarms.net
"I'm muting the thread now, not because I'm bothered but because you're all sooo dumb lol" It's so annoying and transparent.
I simply cannot understand how someone can be such an idiot.

Like, do you have something to prove? A normal, reasonable person would either leave the thread, or mute it without saying a word.
Everything you say can and will be used against you in the internet. The smart thing to do is to know when to stop, right?

This is just giving ammo for the enemy's guns. And we see this on almost every Lolcow. For real, am I supposed to get angry because the person is "better than me"? Because I am not angry. This just makes people that actually care give up.

Reactions: Koby_Fish