Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

Calls that a comic and has the audacity to say other people are boring.
It started off fine, if being an attention whore (but that's to be expected). He's mentioned several times that he's a transplant recipient, and yeah that means he's at a much higher risk. Which is a totally reasonable thing to be worried about. But the last two images feel like they came from another strip altogether. Its like the first 3/4 were honest venting of anxiety, but then at the last minute he realized "I gotta put in a joke, or no one will share it."

Probably terrified that if he included a strawman telling him that panic does more damage than anything else, it'll be New Guy Part 2.

• Agree
Reactions: Jackisnotaname

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But the last two images feel like they came from another strip altogether. Its like the first 3/4 were honest venting of anxiety, but then at the last minute he realized "I gotta put in a joke, or no one will share it."
It's fairly generic observational humor. You suddenly notice how often you touch your face when you're trying not to.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i swear "boring" is new new zinger insult people like her use when they realize just how offended they come of ass when they criticize shit
But I thought it was literal rape and murder for people to find an offensive strawman more engaging and sympathetic than the author's obnoxious self-insert.

Now it's boring?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3 months later, Jess feels comfortable mentioning the Forbidden Words:
View attachment 1202756
Sounds like someone can’t take a joke.
I actually thought this was alright. It’s not the greatest thing ever made, but it’s looking at the issue from a personal perspective that most readers probably haven’t experienced and may not be aware of. And it ends with a joke and some mild self-deprecation. This is a much more appealing version of the self-insert than “ha, people more fortunate than me deserve to suffer!”

On the bright side Jess isn’t worrying about trans issues for once.
Trans-plant issues.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The greatest thing about the New Guy meme is that a lot of the fan art was unironic in painting grumpy Jess in a positive, or at least sympathetic, light. For a brief moment, you had people wanting to join hands and sing Dahoo Dores, and Jess should be proud of that. Sadly, wrapped in a poisonous social media bubble, Jess isn't allowed to feel good about things.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, wrapped in a poisonous social media bubble, Jess isn't allowed to feel good about things.
pretty sure thats what jess' shtick actually is
being miserable is special and kewl, its just no good to be good anymore, at least not if ur actually good enough to work with it
passing off being an insufferable twat as something charming is what all twats resort to

Mesosalpinx

kiwifarms.net

EvilFatjon

It's currently REAL KIWI HOURS.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, boy, from being grumpy and running away from a thing that could save her reputation on the internet to straight up robbing a store! This crosses the line from asshole to criminal, and as far as I know, the internet will not accept this from her.

Oh, boy. I want to see how far this goes.

Also, if these comics are all self-inserts, who are the store workers? Maybe someone else she knows and obviously does not like?