Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

FierceBrosnan

Large Todger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jess was probably taken out and beaten with bars of soap in gym socks programming socks for the few comics that showed some reluctance to turn into a dumb tranny machine that just churns out woke shit.
I would wager Jess gets more hate and vitriol from the troon hugboxes on Twitter and Facebook then any "alt right Nazi trolls".

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would wager Jess gets more hate and vitriol from the troon hugboxes on Twitter and Facebook then any "alt right Nazi trolls".
To people outside her social circle, she's a curiosity to be commented upon.

Inside her circle, she better fucking fall in line or she'll be torn to shreds.

Man, it's gotta suck to be trans and to not want to deal with the performative bullshit all the time, because you're going to get way more scrutiny than any cis person who doesn't talk the talk.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing to take up a hobby ( like skateboarding) later in life and go "oh shit this is fun, I should have started this years ago" and another to pretend like you we're Tranny Hawk the whole time. Like hell I wish I was half as with it and as confident as I am now when I was 14, but no amount of projecting my current self on my past will change the fact I was a gangly anime and martial arts nerd.

This projection of the current on the past is a big problem in the trans community ( and with the woke SJW community as a whole). Jess wasn't a magical, radical, sk8ter grrl when she was growing up and I doubt Jess is a magical, radical, sk8ter grrl now. But Jess and the others gotta keep that LARP rolling or their whole identity just falls apart. These chucklefucks would all be so much happier ( and less tranny-er) if they could accept that they, as people, are more than self assigned labels and the activities they do.

I think this is why Jess has become so damn cunty the last few years. Having to keep kayfabe for the woke tranny crowd and keep in lockstep with whatever bullshit is trending, else they become a pariah, is burning Jess out in a big way.
If she was less insecure and didn't need to overcompensate the posts about it could be about learning some skill she missed out and be humble about it rather than trying to pass as some edgy fuck da police skater with radtittude who looks hot doing sick tricks and then everybody claps. Only then it becomes pathetic.

FierceBrosnan

Large Todger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird how something can be so self-aware and yet so absolutely clueless simultaneously.
Right? This is another clear cry-for-help comic. Jess is only miserable because she refuses to face the truth that the non stop LARP and having to pander to her "fans" is the real source of everything wrong with her life. Like the cat in the comic, that is her self insert, could easily be a boy with poofy hair, if that isn't telling I don't know what is.

Duck Duck TUUURN

Canceled for Psychlo-Face
kiwifarms.net
Jess's comics themselves are mundane and random thoughts, though. Her comics are either "my life sucks" or mental exercises in rationalizing why it's ok to steal or generally just be a nuisance to society. Just because you put the same content into comic form doesn't elevate it to a higher plane of intellect.