Artcow Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
And she's still using a snippet from the shoplifting comic, proving she hasn't learned a damn thing, Expect her to start melting down on Instagram.
Honestly what's the point of switching to Instagram, it's barely different from Twitter other than you're required to have an image/video to tie your words to, which was their primary method of tweeting anyways. I guess it's harder to "at" someone with New Guy edits or ignore conversations where people are talking about you unfavorably? Someone with more experience would have to clarify. Instagram is still closely tied to FB/meta too, so it might be worth revisting their old profiles for new activity going forward.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unironically this would be the best decision she could make for herself. Seriously. She's obviously too-online and touching some grass would be the best thing she could ever do for herself.

However, since Twitter is a skinner box and the subcultures she is in literally use cult tactics to disconnect her from anyone NOT too-online, I imagine this won't work and she's doomed to returning.

Neko GF

Are you trooning out, son?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He followed through and deleted his account-
1641930377839.png

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
He followed through and deleted his account-
View attachment 2878655
Quick, someone snatch it up.
they have at least 30 days(possibly more) to reclaim and get everything back. It's something other cows have done before, sometimes multiple times. Plus they have multiple twitters and other handles in this thread that may pick up the slack in activity. I know the New Guy fiasco made them switch handles and change @names on existing accounts at least once.

Terminally-online people rarely quick cold-turkey, it's easier to remember the ones that actually do since most come back. Only Alison Rapp was successful in utterly disappearing off the internet completely, everybody else comes back.

Last edited:

Herty

Retarded sodomite and Sodomite retard
kiwifarms.net
Presuming these bridges actually existed, that's what narcissists do. Just like MovieBob, they ride high on their egos and burn bridges for an ego high and only notice how much they fucked up after they get a reality check. With that in mind, it's not hard to see someone wanting to hire a transgender person to capitalize on MovieBob types so the bridges they burned might be real after all lol!
Narcissist types like Moviebob and DSP are far above the level of these self-pity cows. The reason why people like DSP always seem to survive no matter what is because they use their gigantic ego as a shield against everything throw at them and march on, that is why despite everything DSP and MovieBob are still online and making money. Self-pity cows like Jesse seek validation from others and when they don't get it, it consumes them, that is why the end up calling quits or going off the rails.

A personal anecdote, one of my friend is diagnostic with Borderline disorder, which means he has an ego of the size of the moon along other problems and despite many of his personal problems (unable to keep relationships for being a serial cheater, being hated by half of his failure, etc) he has a high paying job, a nice apartment, idiot friends like me that put up with his ego, etc. It is really impressive how far you can go by truly l believing in your own hype.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Narcissist types like Moviebob and DSP are far above the level of these self-pity cows.
...Self-pity cows
like Jesse seek validation from others and when they don't get it, it consumes them, that is why the end up calling quits or going off the rails.
Solid term based on their last week of Instagram-only activity:

1643223197432.png

1643223084020.png

One self-pity comic, two self-pity drawings, and a throwback image from a year ago. That PBR bottle is probably a throwback reference to dad, or at least the dad we see in older MPNG comics. Comments are (probably)more positive, but there's way less engagement. I'm confident Instagram provides way less dopamine for interactions to an addicted Twitter user, the font and readability in both desktop and mobile just 'feels' weaker.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net