Artcow Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This one actually made me feel a bit sad.
tumblr_norq6sKzhp1s92rato1_r1_1280.jpg

And the fact that she admits she wants to be cis is a big step away from the usual tumblr tucute bullshit.

I'm not a fan of the art though, and most of the comics are annoying, but baby steps. Maybe in a few years we'll have a tumblr trans comic that's actually good.
I saw this mentioned in another thread and I think it's worth restating here: cis women who aren't conventionally attractive don't exactly have the easiest time with body image either. No, I don't think it's comparable to gender dysphoria and I understand that there's an extra dimension to it that I just don't get but this is not exclusively a trans thing, it's also a woman thing. I have stood in front of the mirror and thought the same sort of things. My uterus doesn't make me immune to it. Hell, it didn't even stop me from having broad shoulders. You're a woman? Well, welcome to the wonderful world of beauty standards and all the ways you don't meet them. You are going to be judged by your appearance, just like every other woman out there.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Jessica has a typical trans-voice. I'm not surprised.

But looking through these comics I can at least say that Sophie LaBelle at least hasn't resorted to fart jokes (that I know of) and I don't know whether that's a good thing or not.

The one about the difference between talking as a man or a woman is bullshit though. If you say something stupid, you will have people call you out on it, no matter your gender. Want an example? Anita Sarkeesian and Jonathan MacIntosh.

Both stupid people, both get called out on their dumb opinions whenever they're expressed, Hell, Full MacIntosh (deservedly) gets it more it seems.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is the "artist" trying to say here? That doctors blame everything trannies suffer on their being trans? Or am I wrong in assuming there is a message somewhere?

From what I can guess, I think Jessica is trying to say the medical profession is full of evil bastards that are trained to invalidate poor defenceless transwymyn by asking them unimportant and unnecessary details such as medical history and birth gender because surgical complications are a tool of the patriarchy.

Human Institute Director

Tactical Espionage Education
kiwifarms.net
From what I can guess, I think Jessica is trying to say the medical profession is full of evil bastards that are trained to invalidate poor defenceless transwymyn by asking them unimportant and unnecessary details such as medical history and birth gender because surgical complications are a tool of the patriarchy.
Most surgeons are male, so there's that.

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read it as "hormone therapy couldn't possibly have negative side effects."

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like this one a lot more than AM. It seems to be a lot more human and relatable. The only one that was really utter shit was the manspreading one, and that might be that I just find that whole concept incredibly dumb.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
images

I google searched his real name and found this. Could this be the mystery cow?

I think we've found our artist! And the portrait was indeed fairly accurate.

What's its real name? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Jessica Udischas. It's probably their chosen name, but it's a name. There's a link to an interview she's in on page 1.

Galaxy Harasser

NO. Magenta horsecock is foreboden.
kiwifarms.net
the-comments-section..jpg

Experience the horror of DIFFERENT OPINIONS!!

sick-pannels.jpg

Clearly this character is suffering from severe autism. She should be quarantined immediately.
Damn, that's some big Smorky influence in these, especially the mouths of the first picture and the first panel (yeah I noticed the sticker on her laptop, they even did an art trade together).

MPNG-comic.jpg

Being a feminist activist means shitting your pants regularly.

Mulligan

A very grumpy bear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Link to her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.tea.3?fref=nf
thing.jpg
She passes pretty well

Edit:
She's probably one of the least offensive lolcows I have ever seen. Her art style while flawed is cute and she is improving. She's not physically repulsive and while her beliefs are asinine she seems sane compared to the other snowflakes. The worst thing you can say about her is that her comic is preachy.

Last edited:

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I saw this mentioned in another thread and I think it's worth restating here: cis women who aren't conventionally attractive don't exactly have the easiest time with body image either. No, I don't think it's comparable to gender dysphoria and I understand that there's an extra dimension to it that I just don't get but this is not exclusively a trans thing, it's also a woman thing. I have stood in front of the mirror and thought the same sort of things. My uterus doesn't make me immune to it. Hell, it didn't even stop me from having broad shoulders. You're a woman? Well, welcome to the wonderful world of beauty standards and all the ways you don't meet them. You are going to be judged by your appearance, just like every other woman out there.

Or any person for that matter.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just looked at the character sheet and noticed that the token black character is named K-Bar and the protagonist's girlfriend is named Slightly.

These are horrible names.
So, the token black guy is named after a knife?
I mean, K-Bar is better than "Shanks McBignig", "Glock Driveby", or "Aykay Forteseeven".