Artcow Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

D.Angus

Smiling Friend
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 44002
Being a feminist activist means shitting your pants regularly.
I think I did the "Feminist shits her pants" joke better.

edit8.png

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 44025

Still trying to find the version of the comic where she says she hates black people.

But that's not possible! One of her best friends is black!

Either way another stupid comic, it's Jesska's own fault for making a generalising post on Facebook expecting asspats rather than, y'know, actually talking about what happened.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, the token black guy is named after a knife?
I mean, K-Bar is better than "Shanks McBignig", "Glock Driveby", or "Aykay Forteseeven".

It's slightly less racist than calling the one black guy on The Walking Dead T-Dogg back in the part of the series where there was only ever one black guy, and he died immediately after the next one showed up.

But only slightly less racist.

bearycool

Gay God of Kiwi Farms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God, why must we have people like this who can draw out of the 7 billion people on the planet?

She might be cute looking, and she might be able to do cartoon anatomy, but if you can't draw nothing but bullshit, you need to get slapped and your drawing privileges revoked.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame these artists can't create a comic where their Sue character is part of a larger fleshed-out world. Sort of like the Batman movies; they're (sometimes) good movies first and include a Batman.
There are plenty of comic strips that focus on one particular point of view (lesbianism, stay-at-home dads, being old, having a shitty dog, etc.), and they pretty much all massively suck because you have to be one of those minority groups to have an appreciation for what's going on. It seems to me that blending your "agenda" character into a more colorful tapestry would win more readers to your side that just blatant soapboxing.

That said, the comic is pretty cute and a lot more restrained than the other toxic messes out there. Not too much to take offense to and/or derive lulx.

Big Boss

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 44041
"She 'thinks' that's good enough. What does she want, a cookie? Fucking Cissies are all the same"
Do these people ever think what the hell a normal person that isn't on the internet much is going to think when they read shit like this?

I'll give you a hint, it's going to be something like "gee, I sure don't think gay people really appreciate people trying to fight for their civil rights. Guess I shouldn't even bother."

Warning: autistic fucking life story shit incoming.

I may be showing my power level a bit here, but I used to be part of the straight-lgbt alliance at my university. This was in a really homophobic part of the country and we would regularly go on marches and protests and got rocks and shit thrown at our asses every single time. Yes, including the straights because we didnt wear our sexuality on our sleeves.

Now being gay and/or trans is hard and I will never be able to understand the hardships that they go through, but every single LGBT individual in that alliance was grateful and happy to have people actively on their side. In fact, they were fucking thrilled if you were an ally and the nice welcome they gave to the straight allies was one of the reasons the alliance was so popular and strong. If the LGBT individuals in that alliance had been condescending assholes to allies like this person, it would have been a sad, awkward, and frustrating experience. The alliance would diminish in like a fucking day.

Tl;dr you're going to get exactly what you dish out. And if that's being being a condescending asshole, enjoy having no friends or allies.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are plenty of comic strips that focus on one particular point of view (lesbianism, stay-at-home dads, being old, having a shitty dog, etc.), and they pretty much all massively suck because you have to be one of those minority groups to have an appreciation for what's going on.

The challenge for these things, artistically, is somehow transcending the genre and getting across a universal message of some sort.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto. A guy named Terence said that a long time ago, and it means I am human, and nothing that is human is alien to me.

Oh, he said it in Latin. So he couldn't possibly have known anything about oppression, right?

Also, he was born a slave. Of North African descent.

Just pointing that out.

Most of the good parts of the "Western canon" are about the universality of human experience. Not about whitey being supreme.

Pancake

Rainbows are nature's rainbows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 44041
"She 'thinks' that's good enough. What does she want, a cookie? Fucking Cissies are all the same"
Everytime this character appears in the comic she's always being drawn in a negative way.
tumblr_nlqta2uCEp1s92rato1_1280.jpg

how dare she take up space.

tumblr_nb78201v241s92rato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_naqei3wdep1s92rato1_1280.jpg

i like the quotes around "trans ally" on this one. How dare someone be supportive.

tumblr_ne4zb6TR4W1s92rato1_r1_1280.jpg

And now problematic movies!? What a horrible terrible person.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everytime this character appears in the comic she's always being drawn in a negative way.
tumblr_nlqta2uCEp1s92rato1_1280.jpg

how dare she take up space.

tumblr_nb78201v241s92rato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_naqei3wdep1s92rato1_1280.jpg

i like the quotes around "trans ally" on this one. How dare someone be supportive.

tumblr_ne4zb6TR4W1s92rato1_r1_1280.jpg

And now problematic movies!? What a horrible terrible person.

Oh no! She's trying!