Artcow Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas / SweetBeans99 - Total Bitch Who Supports Shoplifting and Looting; Creator of New Guy, the First Meme of the 2020's

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Orthodox Chrischanity

Mujahideen, come out to plaaay-ayyy!
kiwifarms.net
Hear that kiwis? Allies aren't needed, that means we can act as horribly as we want to them instead of trying to help them because we're oppressing them either way.
The only way not to be transphobic is to be a transwoman yourself. Transmen are gender traitors.

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
Everytime this character appears in the comic she's always being drawn in a negative way.
tumblr_nlqta2uCEp1s92rato1_1280.jpg

how dare she take up space.

tumblr_nb78201v241s92rato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_naqei3wdep1s92rato1_1280.jpg

i like the quotes around "trans ally" on this one. How dare someone be supportive.

tumblr_ne4zb6TR4W1s92rato1_r1_1280.jpg

And now problematic movies!? What a horrible terrible person.

Jesus, this honestly pisses me off. Why the hell would you draw this? What message are you trying to send us? "Don't bother trying to be nice to trannies because they all hate you"? "All trannies are prejudiced cunts"? "We don't need allies, we'd rather retreat into our little cliques and be more isolated from the rest of humanity each day"?

How the hell is this meant to help the cause?

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everytime this character appears in the comic she's always being drawn in a negative way.

i like the quotes around "trans ally" on this one. How dare someone be supportive.

I'm gonna do this thing again:

0.05%

That's how much of humanity is trans.

Your community has no rights except that which people in the majority helped you fight for. Without the support of the majority, you have nothing, and indeed, are nothing. Assholes like ManicPixie are literally grabbing the rest of the trans community by its ankles and dragging it, screaming, to the Lovecraftian depths.

Wabbu

Child Murderer
kiwifarms.net

She should have brought Rocky Horror, just for the triggers.
And how do Tumblrinas feel that "the ally", the villanaized character, also happens to be the token "fat" chick?

Level20Wizard

epic minecraft man videos
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 44103
It's okay to misgender people who aren't us because they're just dumb cissies.

I was on the fence but no, this shit is not better than Assigned Male. It's the same fucking thing drawn by someone with %5 more talent.
Okay, but what the hell type of person works at a cafe and then starts shit like this? Like, I know we have dumb customers, but really, calling them out for being a beta cuck for muh gender politics.

I'm not going to call out a customer just because they have a confederate flag shirt. I'd feel they would be kinda jerks who like muh rebels, but I wouldn't do that, I'm surprised she didn't get straight up fired.

Junko

the spookiness of the heart
kiwifarms.net
I really wish people would stop using that noodle-arm, bug-eyed Nickelodeon style when they're trying to get SERIOUS ISSUES, GUYS across.

It's perfectly possible to make a comic - even a cartoony comic - about serious issues (Barefoot Gen was a thing, after all), but if you want to make your point, there's gotta be SOMETHING realistic about your characters. Tumblr doesn't seem to have gotten that yet.

on the other hand, tv tropes nightmare girl doesn't draw her characters like melting blobs of play-doh so she's got that on Sophie

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
Okay, but what the hell type of person works at a cafe and then starts shit like this? Like, I know we have dumb customers, but really, calling them out for being a beta cuck for muh gender politics.

I'm not going to call out a customer just because they have a confederate flag shirt. I'd feel they would be kinda jerks who like muh rebels, but I wouldn't do that, I'm surprised she didn't get straight up fired.
You know that this totally didn't happen and she just thought about it.
Or she did actually say it and like your average beverage drinker, he let it slide because they just want their damn drink.

Bridge to Nowhere

Feeling that moment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Until I saw other posts in this thread, I was about to ask if this was Shmorky. The artstyle is almost exactly the same as his, and I'd heard about him transitioning, although I didn't have all the info. I can breathe a mental sigh of relief.

Also, how many Assigned Male style comics do we have to see before people realize they're a bad idea and stop doing them? If you took out the art, this would literally be exactly the same comic preaching exactly the same points.