Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is starting to shit up the Assigned Male thread, so I'm going to give this webcomic it's own thread.

http://manicpixienightmaregirls.com/

Although it is significantly less strawmanny than the adventures of Stephie-With-The-Man-Hands, it is nonetheless just as stupid, with the same batshit ideology on anatomy, a fixation on lolsodiffrent characters, as well as promoting solving problems through being a complete shit.

The author:
Before

After

Tranny Name: Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan
Birth Name: Jesse William Trojan
Birthday: August 15, 1981
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ManicPixieNightmareGirls
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesskaNightmare
Gibgibgibs: https://www.patreon.com/MPNG?ty=h&u=295309

Last edited by a moderator:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention the gratuitous ally-bashing. Like, if you're constantly beating down on the normal 98% of the population who support you, and they get tired of that bullshit, then who the fuck do you have left?
It's like they think they have numbers. They don't, and that's because of 2 reasons.

1. They can't have children biologically.
2. Their fanatical ideologies will prevent them from ever getting access to adoption.

Hopefully these two things mean that their defective thought processes will never pass on.

Gotta love how acting like any other 'male' personality besides flower boy (but still a girl) is triggering.
Gotta love the thought process that protecting a loved one from unwanted advances is also misogynistic.

And the dog end that is likely the only characterisation of Milhouse.

Level20Wizard

epic minecraft man videos
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I think he only likes Assigned Male because of Sandrat.

As for why Bucky BigEyes here feels dead inside, it's because they're playing with a WiiU.
I was gonna avoid the obvious joke, but damn it, you beat me too it.
bet they're still waiting for a new actually good zelda game

Hot damn, they're one of these people.

I swear, these guys can't stop but scream whenever it's not focused on them. What a bunch of fucking pricks. well, used to be, since they don't have them anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat

Tranny Sayaka Miki
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious to see how Miss Jessica U. looks like in real life, something tells me that Jesska(yes, that's the ginger girl's name) isn't an accurate portrayal
I am almost positive that this is it:
jessica-udischas.jpg

Source

The LinkedIn information—mainly the location and the fact that "Starbucks barista" was listed as a job—matches what we know about the author from its comic and its information on the Facebook, Twitter, and Patreon pages.

Also, here's an interview.

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
I am almost positive that this is it:
View attachment 43936
Source

The LinkedIn information—mainly the location and the fact that "Starbucks barista" was listed as a job—matches what we know about the author from its comic and its information on the Facebook, Twitter, and Patreon pages.

Also, here's an interview.
She really needs to learn about angles when taking a picture.
And her voice starts really high pitched but it gets lower as she speaks.

R

RM 810

kiwifarms.net

Gotta love how acting like any other 'male' personality besides flower boy (but still a girl) is triggering.
If you're getting that angry over other people touching your gf when you're poly maybe being poly isn't for you.

"thanks for always helping me become a better feminist" is the saying of someone either deeply sarcastic or brainwashed. No one talks like that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino