Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

Sirfeck'd

bird knight has seen shit
kiwifarms.net
MeowtainDeww's another attention whore who's gotten into tons of scuffles with internet-trannies.
One example of this is Kati Knitt, resident twitter crying tranny, Newgrounds-hater, oppression instigator and freelance animator, who really should have their own thread but I gotta find the time to catalogue their shit first.
View attachment 1082514
He got into a scuffle with OneyNG and a lot of Newgrounds users after he(kati) tried to trap Tom into saying something "transphobic"
View attachment 1082504
View attachment 1082505
View attachment 1082506
View attachment 1082507
View attachment 1082508
View attachment 1082510
View attachment 1082511
View attachment 1082513
He's still assblasted about it too
View attachment 1082502
View attachment 1082500
View attachment 1082501
This person must have a crush on Oney, he literally cannot stop searching for him and responding.
View attachment 1082516
View attachment 1082517
Last one:
View attachment 1082518
B A S E D.
Jesus Christ, this person is fucking out for Oney's blood. I'm glad he didn't put up with their shit at all and took a well-deserved piss on them.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather empathise with the strawman white guy who doesn't like burglary and the people who are embracing him, than the artist who couldn't take even the slightest criticism and the orbiters who immediately started calling everyone they didn't like Nazi bigot chud monsters.
I can empathize with someone and make fun of them at the same time. In this case, it's absurd that Jess picked this absolutely nice guy to portray as a horrible strawman and the strawman is ridiculously likable, despite being made a skinhead on purpose. Jess should realize, though, if she could create this character, that's because that's part of you. That's part of you that people actually like. Maybe you should embrace that. Somewhere in you is a New Guy whose response to some unknown person being robbed is sympathy.

That's a GOOD thing.

So much of this drama could have been avoided if she had ended the comic with "Just let me be a petty bitch for five minutes, my dude."
Indeed. Just an acknowledgment that New Guy is actually right but we all still like our schadenfreude.

Last edited:

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck is "vagina feminism"?
A long forgotten memory.
Jesus Christ, this person is fucking out for Oney's blood. I'm glad he didn't put up with their shit at all and took a well-deserved piss on them.
the chain continues
1578158526602.png

okay, so now Oney's apparently responsible for this dude's Grandparents not talking to him anymore.
1578159205613.png

1578159114984.png

1578159126323.png
This person's brain always defaults to transphobia whenever they're getting backlash. Kati didn't transition into being a woman, he transitioned into being trans, which grants him an immunity pass to any criticism from others, even other actual trans people.
I wonder how the hell this person lived before he transitioned? He must've been suicidal not having some kind of progressive scapegoat he could hide under whenever he got scolded by his mom or some shit as a kid.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
okay, so now Oney's apparently responsible for this dude's Grandparents not talking to him anymore.
You must be a complete piece of shit if your own grandparents don't want anything to do with you. Sane people would reevaluate their behavior if that happened. They're better off, though, this troon is obviously the kind of scumbag who would freak out on them if they went senile and forgot his dumb pronouns.

Sirfeck'd

bird knight has seen shit
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine blaming someone on the internet for the fact your grandparents hate your ass. Could not be me, oh no sirree.
I love how troons will openly admit they're such absolute and utter pieces of shit that even their grandparents hate them. Who would admit that?

Someone should make a spinoff comic where New Guy, Captain Corndog, and Grandpa Faggot go around in a van solving mysteries. I'd read that.
Throw in Beard Guy from Bria's cartoon too.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
I dunno man, calling old people bigots is kinda going after some low hanging fruit. Once you're in your 70's you can say pretty much what ever you want, and I think most seniors know it.

It's almost cute watching grandpa ramble about the "those yellow chinks spoiling the economy"

Like do you really expect a WWII vet to be ok with having a "lady-boy" for a grandson?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't entirely agree with this. I don't think the reaction is against the protagonist engaging in a bit of schadenfreude against PewDiePie, and I actually don't think most of the people reacting to it even knew it was about PewDiePie specifically. I think the negative reaction was to the treatment of New Guy for responding like a normal human being. Any kind of a response that acknowledged that spite like this isn't actually admirable would not have garnered a negative public response.

For instance, this suggestion:

So much of this drama could have been avoided if she had ended the comic with "Just let me be a petty bitch for five minutes, my dude."
Also, I don't quite agree with this:

That the artist viewed herself as the good person in the drawing as she berates a seemingly innocent fictionalized man and celebrates the hardship of a very real one kicked off a flurry of anger once it became widely circulated. Possibly due to how accurately it represents the toxic side of the modern woke ‘progressive’.
I can see why, taken in isolation, this comic looks like this, but Jess is actually generally not a hyper-righteous scold. If anything, the comic is often harshly self-critical. You could even view this particular comic that way taken in context with the others. It's somewhat sad the artist has taken the response so badly.

That said, she should really apologize to New Guy. He's the kind of guy who would be there to give you a hug when you need it without judging you.

Last edited:

sophnar0747

Sophia Narwitz
kiwifarms.net
I don't entirely agree with this. I don't think the reaction is against the protagonist engaging in a bit of schadenfreude against PewDiePie, and I actually don't think most of the people reacting to it even knew it was about PewDiePie specifically. I think the negative reaction was to the treatment of New Guy for responding like a normal human being. Any kind of a response that acknowledged that spite like this isn't actually admirable would not have garnered a negative public response.

For instance, this suggestion:

She should really apologize to New Guy. He's the kind of guy who would be there to give you a hug when you need it without judging you.
Did you even read my piece, don't assume everything from the headline. It's not at all entirely about the PewDiePie aspect. I very much touch up on a couple aspects. Hell, I only namedrop him once in the entire thing. Quotes from the article:

"That the artist viewed herself as the good person in the drawing as she berates a seemingly innocent fictionalized man and celebrates the hardship of a very real one kicked off a flurry of anger once it became widely circulated. Possibly due to how accurately it represents the toxic side of the modern woke ‘progressive’."

"In no time at all it skyrocketed to the top of the trending page on Twitter, and countless tweets with thousands upon thousands of likes filled the site. Some users even went through older comics of the same artist to rectify other situations in which she harassed others."

"For years they have tried to paint themselves as moral superiors as they belittle anyone who doesn’t share their system of beliefs, even when such beliefs cause celebration when others are the victims of crime."

Edit - Btw, I've been up for near 24 hours, so I'm crashing. Won't see your replies for a bit, so don't think I'm ignoring you or anything. Have a good one.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did you even read my piece, don't assume everything from the headline. It's not at all entirely about the PewDiePie aspect. I very much touch up on a couple aspects. Hell, I only namedrop him once in the entire thing. Quotes from the article:
I read it all, although I responded to some of it before reading it all. I only responded to what I didn't agree with. I more or less agree with the rest. I have a soft spot for Jess, who is taking quite a shellacking at the moment, even if a lot of this is her own fault.

• Feels
Reactions: afternoon_tea

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
MeowtainDeww's another attention whore who's gotten into tons of scuffles with internet-trannies.
One example of this is Kati Knitt, resident twitter crying tranny, Newgrounds-hater, oppression instigator and freelance animator, who really should have their own thread but I gotta find the time to catalogue their shit first.
View attachment 1082514
He got into a scuffle with OneyNG and a lot of Newgrounds users after he(kati) tried to trap Tom into saying something "transphobic"
View attachment 1082504
View attachment 1082505
View attachment 1082506
View attachment 1082507
View attachment 1082508
View attachment 1082510
View attachment 1082511
View attachment 1082513
He's still assblasted about it too
View attachment 1082502
View attachment 1082500
View attachment 1082501
This person must have a crush on Oney, he literally cannot stop searching for him and responding.
View attachment 1082516
View attachment 1082517
Last one:
View attachment 1082518
B A S E D.

Joe Gran's a really fucking bitter piece of shit.
His internet career basically tanked after he stopped making Blonic memes and his show, "Great the Show" (which was basically "LOL SURREALIST IMAGERY AND FRAGMENTED NONSENSCIAL SENTENCES XDDDD") bombed.
He also defended Shmorky when he got exposed as a pedo. He also also used to constantly tweet Donald Trump shit like "Fuck you, fuck your daughter, fuck your son", etc.
The most recent relevant animation thing Joe's done in years is work on the Rick and Morty April Fools bushworld video with Studio Yotta.
A long forgotten memory.

the chain continues
View attachment 1082552
This person's brain always defaults to transphobia whenever they're getting backlash. Kati didn't transition into being a woman, he transitioned into being trans, which grants him an immunity pass to any criticism from others, even other actual trans people.
I wonder how the hell this person lived before he transitioned? He must've been suicidal not having some kind of progressive scapegoat he could hide under whenever he got scolded by his mom or some shit as a kid.
Hats off to Oney for not only refusing to pull his punches, but remaining stalwart in standing his ground. There's more spine in a single one of Oney's vertebrae than there is in about 90% of Twitter's users.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hats off to Oney for not only refusing to pull his punches, but remaining stalwart in standing his ground. There's more spine in a single one of Oney's vertebrae than there is in about 90% of Twitter's users.
He's also really taken a few good punches at the absolute insanity of SJWism, pointing out that equal rights for previously marginalized groups doesn't add up to an absolute license to act like a complete piece of shit without getting called out for it. If trans people are equal, they're just as open to criticism as anyone else.

Tetra

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much you wana bet the first new comic they draw after this hiatus is the New Guy dying, like how that one guy tried to “kill off” Pepe?
I can't imagine a better way to pour gasoline on the fire than to have the next comic having new guy hanging himself.

That way, jess is even more tone deaf.
comic 1: I don't want to be your friend new guy fuck off
comic 2: he hangs himself