Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Kati Knitt, resident twitter crying tranny, Newgrounds-hater, oppression instigator and freelance animator, who really should have their own thread but I gotta find the time to catalogue their shit first.
Ohhhhh it's that box of bitchflakes again. She tried to cancel Missjazzdafunk for past edgy shit she said and got rightfully called an asshole for doing that to her. (Rumor was that jazz got a job kati wanted and kati utilized her trannyful powers to destroy her.) Good luck making a thread on this troony tumor.

He's also really taken a few good punches at the absolute insanity of SJWism, pointing out that equal rights for previously marginalized groups doesn't add up to an absolute license to act like a complete piece of shit without getting called out for it. If trans people are equal, they're just as open to criticism as anyone else.
Oney has been steady proof that you can survive this World Wide Web of Purity Testing that's been going on and thrive as your reward. He may not have fuckyou money (yet) but he's managed to stave off any form of cancelling because he knows his audience, he knows what they want, and he owns up to any mistake he makes then moves on.

Toxinophile

"Too dumb to live, too scared to die"
kiwifarms.net

@8:30 Pewds brings out his piping hot take on the matter.
TL;DW:
Pewds: The person who made this obviously struggling with emotional issues they may have. This comic is just lashing and venting out at the world because it's not normal to be wishing bad things to happen to people you don't like.

"Haters really hate themselves"

Last edited:

AnitaSarsleezian

Tetris is misogynist
kiwifarms.net
I dunno man, calling old people bigots is kinda going after some low hanging fruit. Once you're in your 70's you can say pretty much what ever you want, and I think most seniors know it.

It's almost cute watching grandpa ramble about the "those yellow chinks spoiling the economy"

Like do you really expect a WWII vet to be ok with having a "lady-boy" for a grandson?

My father died at 86. Right up to the end he still called black people, "Spooks". Not even in a nasty way...more like, "I was in home depot and these two spooks helped me. Really nice guys.." At the time I was dating an asian chick. He started getting dementia and would forget her name often. He'd just fall back on calling her "Suzie Wong" when he addressed her. No one laughed harder than she did.

It's kinda par for the course. Anyone who gets their panties in a bunch over the crazy shit most elderly people say is gonna have a hard time going through life.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My father died at 86. Right up to the end he still called black people, "Spooks". Not even in a nasty way...more like, "I was in home depot and these two spooks helped me. Really nice guys.." At the time I was dating an asian chick. He started getting dementia and would forget her name often. He'd just fall back on calling her "Suzie Wong" when he addressed her. No one laughed harder than she did.

It's kinda par for the course. Anyone who gets their panties in a bunch over the crazy shit most elderly people say is gonna have a hard time going through life.
A black friend of mine got really upset when his elderly neighbor referred to black people as "colored". I tried to explain to him that, for people of her generation, that was the nice way to say it. I know from my own experience in aging, that current trends tend to start passing you by as you get older because you stop caring about what is hip and trendy. Sometimes you have to just chalk it up to a generational difference and move on.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a wild ride! I read the RT article and came over to tut-tut about it because I thought the writer had misidentified Jess as the artist. It wasn't her style...30 pages ago. Turns out, she's adopted a new style that is somehow more competent but less likable. Huh.

I cannot beLIEVE Jess had a character of hers get so much goddamned attention and didn't even try to capitalize on it. Imagine being that thin-skinned.

Saxxon

Sperging on the internet is the future of society
kiwifarms.net
I liked Oney way before this, but now I have nothing but respect towards him. Having all this troons screeching at you and promising to take down you channel and yet he has the balls to not only not take back what he said but he even fucking laughs off with this, any other creator would be already on his knees and hands asking for forgiveness but Oney no, now that's being a proud man with convictions. The only thing that I'm waiting right now is to see if Arin will ever comment on this, that would make a perfect shitstorm.

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
i like how all these memes are doing really is killing with kindness. it does a decent job of exposing the insanity and mental gymnastics these people subscribe to.

hey, don't these types always screetch that you don't have to be OFFENSIVE to make a point? this is the most least offensive counter arguments I've ever seem. It's great!

EvilFatjon

Your purchased supplies have arrived.
kiwifarms.net
i like how all these memes are doing really is killing with kindness. it does a decent job of exposing the insanity and mental gymnastics these people subscribe to.

hey, don't these types always screetch that you don't have to be OFFENSIVE to make a point? this is the most least offensive counter arguments I've ever seem. It's great!
>You don't have to be offensive to make a point
>Proceeds to being offensive anyway

I agree. We have seen and done way worse stuff than what is happening now. I think that we basically grew tired of fighthing with the same weapons.

And boy, these new weapons are way better.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I liked Oney way before this, but now I have nothing but respect towards him. Having all this troons screeching at you and promising to take down you channel and yet he has the balls to not only not take back what he said but he even fucking laughs off with this, any other creator would be already on his knees and hands asking for forgiveness but Oney no, now that's being a proud man with convictions. The only thing that I'm waiting right now is to see if Arin will ever comment on this, that would make a perfect shitstorm.
The time has come to just tell troons to just fuck off with their bullshit. Nobody cares.