Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Fingal Olsson

kiwifarms.net
What's even funnier is that at least 70-80% of people that first saw the comic and connected with New Guy had zero idea that the artist was trans to begin with, so all the defenders screeching about that 70-80% being unadulterated transphobes have done nothing but make themselves seem more unhinged than they already look now
The funniest part is that you KNOW that 70-80% includes at least SOME people that would've totally been on the shriek train about how this is transphobia and harassment and whatnot had they known Jess was trans. But since they had no idea, these thoughts never entered their head and they just saw the comic for what it was and the characters in it for what they were.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part is that you KNOW that 70-80% includes at least SOME people that would've totally been on the shriek train about how this is transphobia and harassment and whatnot had they known Jess was trans. But since they had no idea, these thoughts never entered their head and they just saw the comic for what it was and the characters in it for what they were.
Jess was literally just taken as the gender she presents as, which isn't that supposedly what trans people want? Absolutely nobody was "fuck this tranny asshole" they were just "fuck this asshole."

And it was in favor of a nice character created by the very same artist. Maybe you should actually look at this character, who YOU created, and who people LIKE, and find something in yourself that created that character.

Jesus fucking Christ. Talk about squandering an opportunity.

FierceBrosnan

*unzips dick*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope (:optimistic:) it reflects a change in the political climate. I think people on both sides are tired of the political discussion being dominated by assholes.

Good old death threats in their DMs. It’s such a shame it’s not possible to screencap these things.
All death threats are immune to being screenshot, because reasons.

Jess was literally just taken as the gender she presents as, which isn't that supposedly what trans people want? Absolutely nobody was "fuck this tranny asshole" they were just "fuck this asshole."

And it was in favor of a nice character created by the very same artist. Maybe you should actually look at this character, who YOU created, and who people LIKE, and find something in yourself that created that character.

I will beat the squandered opportunity horse until it's corpse is loaded up, taken to a glue factory, and then I will lay my blows on a tub of Elmer's until that is beaten to death too. Jess done fucked up royally and other artists are going to capitalize on NewGuy™ while Jess mopes and beats herself up.

I genuinely like Jess, always have, but she needs to calm the fuck down and be smart about this situation. There is still time for her to embrace her creation, fix her Godawful attitude, and finally have the success she's dreamed of. She gave herself this opportunity and is wasting it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely like Jess, always have, but she needs to calm the fuck down and be smart about this situation. There is still time for her to embrace her creation, fix her Godawful attitude, and finally have the success she's dreamed of. She gave herself this opportunity and is wasting it.
When your Kiwi Farms thread likes you more than your Twitter followers you should seriously reconsider your approach to things.

FierceBrosnan

*unzips dick*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When your Kiwi Farms thread likes you more than your Twitter followers you should seriously reconsider your approach to things.
Other webcomic artists would kill their own parents to generate this kind of hype. Jess' self defeating negativity finally paid off for once! It's like being handed a blank check made out to "cash" and being too lazy to walk a block to the bank to net those sweet bux.

Sirfeck'd

bird knight has seen shit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1085571

Remember, everything bad is GraterGape.
Matt Myers acts like he's a survivor of World War 2 and is suffering from PTSD. This dude always links something that he finds a tad uncomfortable to Gamergate, of all things.

Dude could have a spider crawling in his mouth and he would think it's because of Gamergate and not because the spider (most likely) thought his mouth was its home.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

It's been said over and over in this thread, and honestly it's the kind of message that's actually worth reaching out to a cow directly to say something right to their face. I hope someone does. And I hope that someone gets a response and screenshots it.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should make New Guy a regular foil. There could be a lot of comic mileage in a well-meaning sidekick who points out her flaws. Hell, it’s maybe the most basic comic pairing - smart guy who can be arrogant and stupid guy who is nevertheless often smarter. Jess does self-deprecating humour, so such a character could fit right in.

If I was writing it, I’d occasionally hint at a deeper backstory for New Guy, but never actually give him a name.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Gravity Khantent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of all the art that's come of this is that almost all of it is more charming, unique, and way better drawn than anything Jessica could ever hope to make.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but you're mostly right. Jessika's character designs are solid enough but her coloring has always been flat or saturated. The New Guy comic looks like a failed attempt at watercolor effect though.

UwUnit 731

hewwo, i wiww be youw suwgeon today!
kiwifarms.net
This got the wheels turning in my head as to wondering if this is also a troon quality in general. Working in music professionally, there's a music / gear forum I hang out on, and there's a troon on there who's always talking and bragging about what the latest gear is that he bought. When someone else posts, if the gear they just bought is more expensive or better than his, he erupts in these unhinged rants. The posts from the people aren't even targeted or addressed at him - it's just a place for show and tell about what you just bought. It's just this troon can't tolerate a single person who posts something that's more expensive than what he bought.

He goes on these whacked out, unhinged rants about shit no one said, where he rants about how his music must suck now because he's not privileged enough to own the really expensive gear and stuff like that. And everyone in the threads are always like, "What the fuck are you even talking about, dude?" All of his posts alternate between bragging nonstop about the latest thing he bought and, "Oh you bought something better than mine? I guess you think You're better than me now / I get it, you're saying my music sucks". It's hilarious to watch.

I guess it stems from an innate feeling of unfulfillment. I mean, the very essence of being a troon is based on wanting something that someone else is, and you know you'll never have/be.
its really not that deep bro, its just that trans people tend to be more outspoken about their opinions about shit, making them more commonly occuring as lolcows. you're reading way too much into it tbh.

Flight Deck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1085571

Remember, everything bad is GraterGape.
Worst part about this is Matt being listed here in any capacity, as if he's an authority on anything that doesn't involve being a sex pest.

It's fucking 2020, and at this point, maybe these people need shock collars to deliver a painful jolt anytime they bring up GG in response to bad things happening anywhere in the world.

...But I doubt even that would stop them, because then they would have nothing else of any actual value to lean onto.