Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this person have a thread yet? Also lol for thinking only one person here is following them on their locked account.
View attachment 1087828
They seem to want a thread based on the white pages comment. Attention whore reminds me of Richard/Terra.
lol, why does she want our attention so bad? These folks whine and complain about the mean trolls, but then beg the trolls to notice them.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is with these people thinking any criticism = right wing lately?
It's just one of the ways that's used to dismiss somebody... don't like what they're saying? They're alt-right! There, all their opinions, their statements, and indeed their entire worth as a human being is now erased.

It's basically the socjust equivalent of "nigger".

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
Does this person have a thread yet? Also lol for thinking only one person here is following them on their locked account.
View attachment 1087828
They seem to want a thread based on the white pages comment. Attention whore reminds me of Richard/Terra.
Calm thy man tits
View attachment 1087931
Now you're just coming across as desperate. Go sit on a bad dragon or something
Oh wow, not surprised he's been posted here. A friend of mine is mutuals with them and says he's been having very public meltdowns pretty consistently for the past month or so. He had to mute him for shitting up his timeline. His "art" has a case of same face so bad it would make Tim Buckley blush. It's funny how cows like Jesse getting a lot of attention make other cows crawl out of the woodwork. It's as if they travel in herds.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tfw you can't slit your wrists with a butterknife so you just go to bed (:_(
Making today’s current drama about me - SUCCESS
>All this criticism is actually a hate campaign against me, the eternal victim!

>Implying if you don’t immediately take Jess’s side you must be a bad person too, even giving an out of ‘You must just have naively thought it was okay to criticise me’

>Doubling down on everything

>Remember to donate to my Patreon, the bigots would really hate if you gave me lots of sympathy bucks!

It’s sadly all so predicable.

Meowthkip

My smug aura mocks you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"You know what those nazis really hate? Seeing fat stacks landing in my bank account."
I hope nobody robs her when she acquires all those fat stacks.

That would be terrible.

View attachment 1087828
I've been talking with her. She's not a bad person, she's just one of those people that flips out over small things. Also they just turned 18 so they are still working the lingering dumb overreactive teenage melodrama out of their system.

I told her to stop reading comments on herself and just ignore the thread. I hope she follows through.

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Calm thy man tits
View attachment 1087931
Now you're just coming across as desperate. Go sit on a bad dragon or something
"Dox me! Dox me!!"
When you want it that bad, no! :story:

I've been talking with her. She's not a bad person, she's just one of those people that flips out over small things. Also they just turned 18 so they are still working the lingering dumb overreactive teenage melodrama out of their system.

I told her to stop reading comments on herself and just ignore the thread. I hope she follows through.
undeserved kindness from staff, but :semperfidelis:

The Token Ethnic

Always was, is and always shall be
kiwifarms.net
[words words it was actually kind of funny words words sometimes it's fun to be a little mean in my comic]

It's freaking scary what the SJW religion does to people. Strip away the weird-ass social media robot talk, and lo, a smoke signal from the tiny human that lives in Jess's husk begins to emerge.
Just when you thought there may be a moment of self-reflection at the end and accepting what the artist has done, they have to throw in the "thanks for the money, lol evil youtubers are making videos and aren't we all just a bunch of meanies online and not IRL you gender neural, enby guyz?" It's a shame this person is around the same age as me. They'll never change their ways or learn. Perpetual adolescence isn't a good look, but some people love to suffer from Peter Pan syndrome.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried talking to them too. They doubled down and said they slit their wrists. They then admitted they had tried using a butter knife and hadn't hurt themselves.

Meowthkip

My smug aura mocks you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried talking to them too. They doubled down and said they slit their wrists. They then admitted they had tried using a butter knife and hadn't hurt themselves.
I'm still planning on working with her, getting her some friends that aren't crazy, building a support network.

It'll take a while. I got a soft spot for people who look up to me.

EvilFatjon

Your purchased supplies have arrived.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still planning on working with her, getting her some friends that aren't crazy, building a support network.

It'll take a while. I got a soft spot for people who look up to me.
This.

A guy that didn't have to care- he actually had all the reasons not to care, being hardened by the presence of Lolcows around him for a long while- is currently caring more than the entire group of "friends" she has online.

And wow, we are sold to the rest of the society as a forum for school shooters.

You never cease to amaze me.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol, why does she want our attention so bad? These folks whine and complain about the mean trolls, but then beg the trolls to notice them.
It’s a badge of honour. They all know that in reality, there’s not much we can do to them, but the story is that we’re like if Hitler had a baby with Jack the Ripper. If you have a thread here, holy shit, you must be a total badass who is also not responsible for anything bad.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
It’s a badge of honour. They all know that in reality, there’s not much we can do to them, but the story is that we’re like if Hitler had a baby with Jack the Ripper. If you have a thread here, holy shit, you must be a total badass who is also not responsible for anything bad.
Precisely why I refused to dox, and I've doxed a 9-yr old boy and his attention-whoring mom from an A&H story about donating 70 bucks to pay his entire 4th grade school lunch tab.

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
I can't even conceive of the effort needed to get the farms interested in me. Even the thought is exhausting. Good cows are on the ball 24-7 doing their crazy shit, I'm far too tired after work to then spend hours writing some batshit screed about how oppressed I am and how chopping off your kid's balls is an important human right. Especially to keep that up for weeks or months, it's like a second full time job.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino