Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Still mad about New Guy
:1580738693504.png

The biggest news, Jess is downgrading to a smaller apartment, quitting their job & doing art FULL-TIME.
1580739232124.png

Will the output increase and quality improve? Doubtful, based on how we see other folks like Jake Alley rake in the Patreon welfare with zero work but we'll see.

Jan 27th:
1580739408693.png

Feb 3rd:
1580739463447.png

And finally a tease of new animal roommates:
1580741163024.png

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The biggest news, Jess is downgrading to a smaller apartment, quitting their job & doing art FULL-TIME.
View attachment 1128230
Because I'm sure the influx of money from this incident will continue coming in forever and this will not at all backfire and result in a marked increase in e-begging and loans from others.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Because I'm sure the influx of money from this incident will continue coming in forever and this will not at all backfire and result in a marked increase in e-begging and loans from others.
I had to doublecheck & Graphtreon isn't showing any drastic changes, so it's a pretty daring move:
1580747904057.png

Small dip as we transitioned months but otherwise if they're making 1400+ a month and splitting bills with someone they can scrape by maybe.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why would you do that if your response to anything you do going viral is to chimp out and completely shut down? You don't have it in you to do art full time if you can't even deal with success when you have it.

EvilFatjon

Your purchased supplies have arrived.
kiwifarms.net
>Cries when the wrong character gets popular with the wrong audience.
>Twice
>Doubles down on horrible characters that no-one likes

I can see Jess' next move going swimmingly!
And, now that she lives solely on money from her "art", I give it a month or two for her to break.

It's not easy for anyone to drop their normal jobs to live from a hobby. While it is something good for the heart, your stomach does not consume good feelings. It consumes food.

And, knowing that she didn't get any extra money on Patreon that motivated her to move on to full-time drawing, I think that, because she is tired, because she does not have good food to eat or any other reasons, we'll see a steady decline on quality of her drawings.

If we can call the current ones "good quality".

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And, now that she lives solely on money from her "art", I give it a month or two for her to break.

It's not easy for anyone to drop their normal jobs to live from a hobby. While it is something good for the heart, your stomach does not consume good feelings. It consumes food.
It's a lolcow move considering recent behavior. If your response to actually succeeding and attracting an audience outside of your usual is to retreat into a shell, wailing about persecution, you just don't have it in you to do this. It's not that she doesn't have the talent or even the charm to do it, it's just what the fuck?

The reaction to New Guy's success was just so bizarre. Why would you follow such an event by deciding to do it full time? Unless you've simultaneously decided to embrace relevance, but no, Jessica hasn't done that, and is still weirdly butthurt by a successful character. And whoever likes it, whatever kind of "chuds" they are, there is nothing about Nice Guy himself that implies he shares any these features. I actually accidentally said "Nice Guy" instead of "New Guy" but I'm keeping it, that's how that guy came across.

It's like an even bigger example of Bradly the Frog. The people you were making fun of with that liked it. Never seen again.

Saxxon

Sperging on the internet is the future of society
kiwifarms.net
Still mad about New Guy
:View attachment 1128220

View attachment 1128230

Will the output increase and quality improve? Doubtful, based on how we see other folks like Jake Alley rake in the Patreon welfare with zero work but we'll see.

Jan 27th:
View attachment 1128232

Feb 3rd:
View attachment 1128234

And finally a tease of new animal roommates:
View attachment 1128292
I love how she is basically begging someone to invite her into a podcast where she can paint herself has the victim all she wants.

Reactions: Koby_Fish

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if the host was intentionally aloof about the whole thing. Introduced him as "the creator of the much beloved character New Guy"
thatd be great and id love to see it

knowing jess tho i wouldnt be surprised if the host was just genuinely tryna hear both sides and jess got mad flustered shes not succeeding in essentially making the podcast her personal diary

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still mad about New Guy
:View attachment 1128220

View attachment 1128230

Pure speculation: New Guy is based on a real person and Jess couldn't take facing him every day.
Yeah, and I'm not going to sperg about it. I don't care that much about pronouns one way or the other. I'm just saying that out of all tranny cows, Jess has a relatively decent claim to real, actual transness.
Maybe, 'trans lesbian' is a bit of red flag though if other lolcows are anything to go by, doubly so 'polyamorous trans lesbian'.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Pure speculation: New Guy is based on a real person and Jess couldn't take facing him every day.
I agree, there's a lot of different ways it could go where you make a webcomic about being a huge bitch at your job, getting a lot of internet pitybux for it going viral, and then leaving the job that month. Fired? Asked to leave? Formal warning from work that escalated? Emotional self-pressure being around New Guy who's now lionized in your own head? All coincidence with existing moving goals? It could be anything.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Let me get this straight: Jessika, who makes comedy comics, made a comic so mean-spirited that she accidentally created a hero in New Guy, took Twitter and parts of 4Chan by storm, and instead of riding that wave before it crashed, she goes on bitter lockdown until the hype died down. Now she makes comics with these ugly Regular Show rejects thinking THIS will be enough to make plenty of money to live off of?

Well. That IS funny in a pitiful sense.

And when Jesse gets in the red, she can FORGET about playing the teary-eyed tranny card now. LaBelle has yanked those money-making teets so much it's on fire from the friction. (If her latest grift for a world tour failing to make money is anything to go by.)

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree, there's a lot of different ways it could go where you make a webcomic about being a huge bitch at your job, getting a lot of internet pitybux for it going viral, and then leaving the job that month. Fired? Asked to leave? Formal warning from work that escalated? Emotional self-pressure being around New Guy who's now lionized in your own head? All coincidence with existing moving goals? It could be anything.
Probably just constantly late or calling in. Seems the type to take a "mental health day" at the drop of a mood.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Let me get this straight: Jessika, who makes comedy comics, made a comic so mean-spirited that she accidentally created a hero in New Guy, took Twitter and parts of 4Chan by storm, and instead of riding that wave before it crashed, she goes on bitter lockdown until the hype died down. Now she makes comics with these ugly Regular Show rejects thinking THIS will be enough to make plenty of money to live off of?
This is more or less it and it is weird and incomprehensible. Although the Regular Show type characters were there before New Guy, and are kind of liked. She completely freaked out that a demographic she wasn't aiming at actually liked a character. I actually think people didn't even know her self-insert was supposed to be the protagonist and not the giant jerk she came across as.

She is literally the only tranny cartoonist featured here who is mostly liked, and then you get this.

Why this perverse self-destructive shit? Embrace fame, bitch.