Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, just leave it. The Internet has moved on from New Guy. These attempts to try to recontextualise the character as a Nazi just come across as desperate white knighting.
It's almost as if they wait until the spotlight has shifted away so they can safely construct strawmen without being challenged on it.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
1581367728884.png 1581367824049.png

1581367869404.png 1581367887295.png 1581367983037.png

None of it's funny, but since the New Guy incident Jess' longer threads are getting 1-3 hecklers dropping "you a dude lmao" or "cutting off your penis doesn't make you a girl" .gifs or image macros. Interestingly, they aren't acknowledging them & either blocking them silently or just ignoring them. Comments from Jess' followers largely ignore them too. Not for or against this, just an observation that it wasn't really happening before.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
So the running theme of everyone snarling at the New Guy meme seems to be "Empathy and compassion are something only Nazis feel."

Interesting take.
That sums Jessica up nicely, I think. By this point any suspicion that she's a decent person should be gone; she's the worst of humanity, only mitigated by her complete lack of meaningful influence and power, and by the fact her inability to mask it will keep her from it.

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138594 View attachment 1138597

View attachment 1138598 View attachment 1138599 View attachment 1138600

None of it's funny, but since the New Guy incident Jess' longer threads are getting 1-3 hecklers dropping "you a dude lmao" or "cutting off your penis doesn't make you a girl" .gifs or image macros. Interestingly, they aren't acknowledging them & either blocking them silently or just ignoring them. Comments from Jess' followers largely ignore them too. Not for or against this, just an observation that it wasn't really happening before.
Christ his new art style is atrocious.

You just know Jesse is going to do a series of comics about the blue bird guy getting "misgendered", make a comic or two following that with him bitching at the junkie cat he hangs out with, then culminating in him losing his temper on the job, screaming at customers and the bear guy telling him he's fired. Capping off the arc with a comic about how bird guy didn't really want to work there anyways and something about transphobia, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Bonus points if he winds up inadvertently making bear guy the reasonable one in the "firing" comic.

The Fresno Nightcrawler

grown ass man who's hyped for animal crossing
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138594 View attachment 1138597

View attachment 1138598 View attachment 1138599 View attachment 1138600

i actually kind of like the comic. the art's a bit sloppy, but it's still visually appealing. plus, jess doesn't make the super obvious self insert seem like a huge cunt this time.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
i actually kind of like the comic. the art's a bit sloppy, but it's still visually appealing. plus, jess doesn't make the super obvious self insert seem like a huge cunt this time.
I think Jess identifies with the cat more than the bird, but it's probably a bit of both. I don't think it's realistic for a food truck vendor to get a lot of gendered interaction, and correcting people who probably aren't repeat customers/returning is a waste of emotional energy and time. Most people will say "thank you," rather than "thank you, sir" and even when they do, is it worth getting frazzled over or correcting them? I think not.

After New Guy, this is a relatively upbeat scene. I'd be really impressed if Jess could string together 8 pages or more at a time for more in-depth storytelling and issues. If Christine can do it, anyone can!

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, in the pretzel truck comic, Bird went to work, served food, and then got paid. Maybe for the next leg of its thrilling journey, Bird can go home, eat a sandwich and go to bed.
All culminating in the riveting final episode when the bird finally takes out their trash. But... Plot twist!

He places the recycle bin too far away from the curb!

Last edited: