Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls / Mallorie Jessica Udischas-Trojan / Jesse William Trojan / Jessica Udischas - The Little Trainwreck That Can (Be Good Here And There). Ditcher of Bradley The Frog and creator of 'New Guy' the first meme of the 2020's

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She immediately disowned it too. Not only would Jess look a gift horse in the mouth, but she'd test its blood sugar and pore over its Twitter history looking for objectionable content.
He's the kind of ungrateful asshole that could find ten bucks laying on the sidewalk and loudly bitch that it wasn't a twenty.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
‘I bet a heterosexual cis white male would find a twenty..*grumble* *mumble*’.
I don't think it's complaining about the success not being big enough, I think Jess actually actively recoils in horror from success and is horrified at the possibility of it even happening. It's self-defeating bullshit is what it is, not sour grapes.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
i think jess just has a perpetual victim complex to a serious degree. more than your average social justice comic writer or twitter checkmark. im talking bout an actual mental case. she can find attacks against her where there are none. she assumes every misfortune in her life is a personal attack. shes the kinda person that might, say, not get a tip at work because the costumer happened to be having a shit day and is pissy for no reason related to her, and she'd relate it to herself anyway.

am not even being funny here
we KNOW poor girl had a p damn rough life and is mentally unwell

Fingal Olsson

kiwifarms.net
Jess wants to be successful, it just needs to be the right kind of success. She wrote a comic, apparently inspired by a real incident, where the point is basically "so I was at work loudly gloating over how something bad had happened to this internet guy I don't like and this stupid co-worker of mine implied I shouldn't do that, but instead imagine how I'd have felt if this had happened to me. Can you imagine having to work with such douches?", and the Internet largely reacted with "I agree with that coworker". That's the opposite reaction of the one she wanted, and she saw that as an attack on her character (by nazi transphobes, since who else would attack someone as wonderful as her) and had to disown the strip.

This really goes for all these SJW comic creators, really. They don't write to entertain, they write to present themselves as victims and their viewpoints as correct, so any non-positive reactions aren't just pinions on the strip itself, but on their politics and them as a person. And that can get ugly when they've positioned themselves on the top of the oppression pyramid and largely exist in a social circle that reinforces the idea that you're a Very Bad Person if you speak out against someone higher in that pyramid than yourself.
And that's why all not-100%-positive feedback is nazism.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
have any of yall losers ever been like 8 at most and went "oh yeah? ur gonna bully me? well im gonna write a comic abt u where ur a big dumb stupid poop head and everyone in the comic will agree with me and boy will you look dumb then!"

half of jess' comics are just that but adulter and sadder

the other half is just a genuine cry for help trying to come thru presented as 'haha but isnt me being an absolute mess just so charming and cute n quirky? hahahaha.. hah... help me...'

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can understand being terrified of success, especially if you had a parent or spouse who constantly told you that you'd never amount to anything. That kinda fucks with you.

It's pretty fucking self-destructive. Sure, part of it was "YOU LIKED THE WRONG CHARACTER!" but the rest of it was seeing that something was popular and getting her inundated with comments and attention so she basically freaked out and hid under her bed until everyone went away, then she came out and tried to take control of it going "I wasn't hiding from success, I was hiding from... <shuffles cards> NAZIS! Yes. Nazis. Hanz Von Brawnz was flexing outside my house, terrifying me. That's why I hid."

If she wants to make money from her work, she needs to see a therapist about that.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Merch/fundraising may be in the future:
1583331261008.png 1583331277947.png

Jess' process/genuine artposting:
1583331397124.png

Things that really happened:
1583331477827.png

Corona concerns(which are valid with non-working kidneys I suppose):
1583332549214.png

Bernieposting after Super Tuesday:
1583333042053.png

Jess acknowledges the trolls and her ball-and-chain with pewdiepie for the rest of her life(maybe overestimating being 80 with bad kidneys & being trans):
1583333142275.png

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Merch/fundraising may be in the future:
View attachment 1172933 View attachment 1172934

Jess' process/genuine artposting:
View attachment 1172935

Things that really happened:
View attachment 1172936

Corona concerns(which are valid with non-working kidneys I suppose):
View attachment 1172947

Bernieposting after Super Tuesday:
View attachment 1172952

Jess acknowledges the trolls and her ball-and-chain with pewdiepie for the rest of her life(maybe overestimating being 80 with bad kidneys & being trans):
View attachment 1172955
As shitty as Bloomberg is, if you honestly scream at people for supporting him, well, you're an asshole. I don't pick on Jess as much as the other tranny cartoonists, but she definitely has an unpredictable mean streak that makes it hard to empathize with her sometimes. Thankfully she likely didn't actually do that, but that she sees it as something worth bragging about just goes to show that she's much more spiteful than your average Kiwi.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
More coronaposting:
1584411021479.png
the partner must be making the lion's share of the household income if they have a job that enables work-from-home. Low end might be some sort of call center position or IT support that can do anything from a laptop as well as from a prison desktop, but who knows.

1584411153563.png
1584411202269.png
IRISH PPL RISE UP!!!!

EDIt: latest comic out
1584557343975.png
1584557470991.png
Comments are a gallery of nightmarish AGPs hitting reminiscing about fetish day:
1584557582220.png
1584557774433.png

Last edited: