Artcow Manny (Manolo) Corobo / Kiingcorobo / Stardustandgust-arts / Shitbin Motel / Brickoppy / Hickoppy / Malewifebranch - Chronic Sufferer of Vivziepop Derangement Syndrome, Troll Fucker, Horse Cock Connoisseur, Prolific SJW Artcow, Batshit A-Logger and Cancel Culture SJW. Wants to take down the Farms.

Which LOLCOW trait of Manny do you find funniest?

• Total voters

Princess Peaches

Can Parappa say the N word?
More Manny updates, and a very Merry Christmas.
Some random posts that are rather unhinged.
View attachment 1809446View attachment 1809447

Went through the #dumb messages tag and found some gold.
View attachment 1809448View attachment 1809449View attachment 1809450View attachment 1809451View attachment 1809452

Some person who is lgbtqgirl apparently steals art and is getting called out from left to right. Their acc: https://lgbtqgirl.tumblr.com/
View attachment 1809453
And there was more evidence Manny has reblogged, and is that the user in question (lgbtqgirl) may have written an incest fanfic about the Funk twins.

Edit: Getting rid of a few grammatical errors and vagueness.
Why did Manny label the callout pedophilia if the characters are adults? What does this mean? 🤔

Princess Peaches

Can Parappa say the N word?
Manny update.

He got called out for not wanting to see Soul based on a summary he read and not, y’know, watching the movie.
3EF11D80-0FD4-4373-A8B2-E8AFB6EDFCAF.jpeg
EB24967F-6923-4315-8F56-881C06111886.jpeg

Can he let it go and not be reactionary when someone disagrees? Of course not.
6CE8EC6C-CB51-4BC2-8E7B-18273FE87B58.jpeg

And then his art getting worse.
970CBAF0-6A5B-416C-AABE-3AC0BADC674F.jpeg

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
970CBAF0-6A5B-416C-AABE-3AC0BADC674F.jpeg
Making the character more maculine and calling it "bimbofication", that's certainly new. Do words even have a fixed meaning in their trooniverse or is everything "what I want it to mean at that exact point in time"? (please don't answer, it's just a rhetorical question)

There's one redeeming quality of hers: at least she isn't a zoophile. Yet.

Smooth Brained

Cant think = no sad
Manny update.

He got called out for not wanting to see Soul based on a summary he read and not, y’know, watching the movie.
View attachment 1816800
View attachment 1816801

Can he let it go and not be reactionary when someone disagrees? Of course not.
View attachment 1816806

View attachment 1816808
I like how Manny says "bimbofication", a process in which a person becomes more slutty and dumber, and then posts two art pieces where the subject's skin tone becomes darker... that is a glorious, ironic freudian slip there.:lit:

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
Christ, I know Manny's always had a REAL loose grasp on skull/facial structure but this is starting to border on 'has a snout, is this a furry' territory. Why even post a comparison when your work has actively gotten worse?

There's a phase a lot of young/amateur artists go through where they think that adding more detail will hide the lack of underlying basic knowledge of stuff like anatomy and rounding of form, and Manny looks to be solidly in it. The funny thing is that the more polished you try to make the rest of it, the more the basic errors jump out. In this case that's really apparent.

I like how Manny says "bimbofication", a process in which a person becomes more slutty and dumber, and then posts two art pieces where the subject's skin tone becomes darker... that is a glorious, ironic freudian slip there.:lit:
It's also really unfortunate because the character has gotten darker... and then the entire lower face is protruding more with the forehead sloping back WAY more extremely than the first pic.
Wanna know what has a jutting lower face and a recessed upper skull? And is real unfortunate to accentuate those features with particularly dark skin?
Primate_skull_series_no_legend.png

20201230_082721.jpg

Manny continues to accidentally be a complete caricature of racist black representation.

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
Christ, I know Manny's always had a REAL loose grasp on skull/facial structure but this is starting to border on 'has a snout, is this a furry' territory. Why even post a comparison when your work has actively gotten worse?

There's a phase a lot of young/amateur artists go through where they think that adding more detail will hide the lack of underlying basic knowledge of stuff like anatomy and rounding of form, and Manny looks to be solidly in it. The funny thing is that the more polished you try to make the rest of it, the more the basic errors jump out. In this case that's really apparent.

It's also really unfortunate because the character has gotten darker... and then the entire lower face is protruding more with the forehead sloping back WAY more extremely than the first pic.
Wanna know what has a jutting lower face and a recessed upper skull? And is real unfortunate to accentuate those features with particularly dark skin?
View attachment 1817920
View attachment 1817926
Manny continues to accidentally be a complete caricature of racist black representation.

I read the skull shape as even worse than that, look at the indentation between the cranium and brow ridge thing going on there, we've got a straight-up australopithecus on our hands.

2020-12-30 19.02.46 kiwifarms.net 33da3dca36e9.png

BoobWhiskers

I read the skull shape as even worse than that, look at the indentation between the cranium and brow ridge thing going on there, we've got a straight-up australopithecus on our hands.

View attachment 1819113
In all fairness to Manny I think that's just the result of hair overlapping the forehead (but I read it the exact same way at first glance, so I totally get where you're coming from), but it's exactly the issue I'd mentioned where if your anatomy as a whole is so glaringly off then little detail things like this just... don't help.

Also not helped by shit like one eyebrow and a piercing inexplicably just clipping through the hair. I don't know how it's even possible to fuck that up, it should have been really glaringly apparent in the coloring process. She had to go fill-bucket that piercing and actively say 'yeah this seems right'.

On a side note, I'm assuming this is supposed to be a troll chick or something so why does she have literal beard stubble? Or are we adding Manny to the long list of woke tumblr artist who have a ladyboner for hairy dickgirls?

Spergenschütz

I survived 2020 only to get a lousy T-Shirt
Little update from Manny, and a very happy new year!
That is literally the exact opposite of what she does, especially with "problematic" media.
1.png

Speaks for itself.
2.png

Looks like she may be getting back to Cookie Run.
3.png

Yet more pity-partying, and in my honest opinion, most LOLCOWs here get threads for good reason. Many people with threads on the site have often been exposed as pedophiles, zoophiles, shitheads and more.
4.png

She may be making a Discord server soon.
5.png

Some ridiculous post...
6.png

And she will be drawing more Parb, or Poppy X Barb for 2021.
7.png

Badonkadonk Trash

eatin your shit
Little update from Manny, and a very happy new year!
That is literally the exact opposite of what she does, especially with "problematic" media.
View attachment 1821831

Speaks for itself.
View attachment 1821832

Looks like she may be getting back to Cookie Run.
View attachment 1821833

Yet more pity-partying, and in my honest opinion, most LOLCOWs here get threads for good reason. Many people with threads on the site have often been exposed as pedophiles, zoophiles, shitheads and more.
View attachment 1821834

She may be making a Discord server soon.
View attachment 1821835

Some ridiculous post...
View attachment 1821836

And she will be drawing more Parb, or Poppy X Barb for 2021.
View attachment 1821837
Oh shit, here we go again.

BoobWhiskers

I don't know the names of trolls, is Barb the one that Manny draws with chimpface? By all means, the perfect thing to share in her proposed Back of the Bus discord. Let's encourage a whole generations of ten year olds to just take a billion steps back in how black people are represented, cool cool.

Rolled my eyes at the KF anon (because they sound like one of the million newbies who show up in the Tearzah/dolliegutz thread and immediately list every detail of their life for some godforsaken reason) but jesus, you think they'd have the sense to not immediately declare HEY I USE THE EVIL SITE. I did get a good chuckle at them unintentionally lumping in Manny with Tea the pedovibes self harm fetishist and drakoraider the horsefucker though, those both seem... oddly appropriate.
You're here for a reason Manny, and it isn't because you're (theoretically) a tRaNS aRTiSt of COloR.

Spergenschütz

I survived 2020 only to get a lousy T-Shirt
Its been the first drama Manny has gotten to in this new year.
Someone made this post against her and that caused a massive uproar and lots of rage.
8.png

Now for the rest of the seething...
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
That's the link to the blog in question that accused Manny in particular, turns out its also a callout blog against GlitchedPuppet/PurpleKecleon.
Archive: https://archive.md/hxd1g

BoobWhiskers

As funny as your lust for midget quadsuit horsecock threesome is (and as much wanna-suck-that-dickory thirstposts as you plaster all over your blog that has a bunch of minors on it), Manny, Hickory isn't the one you drew nudes of.

TWT_cg-s_poppy_01-350x598.png
'There are kid trolls in canon tho' yeah but they're all still designed with the proportions of toddlers so idk what your point is you dumb bitch. Look at that shit right there. If this is Manny's idea of 'short people' then maybe all those midgetfucker jokes I keep making are a bit more on-target than I realized.
I guess we'd better hope that her parents don't catch her shoving literal cookies up her hoo ha at this rate.

Also if that callout blog is actually from the thread and not some random tumblr sperg, cut it out, it's more funny to know that Manny hate-reads her thread than it is to go poking her directly.