Artcow Manny (Manolo) Corobo / Kiingcorobo / Stardustandgust-arts / Shitbin Motel / Brickoppy / Hickoppy / Malewifebranch - Chronic Sufferer of Vivziepop Derangement Syndrome, Troll Fucker, Horse Cock Connoisseur, Prolific SJW Artcow, Batshit A-Logger and Cancel Culture SJW. Wants to take down the Farms.

Which LOLCOW trait of Manny do you find funniest?

• Total voters
That is it! After seeing this hideous so-called Manny art here, I think I am going to vow celibacy, since its (I don't care if this is the wrong pronoun. Manny is called an it pronoun to me) art is so repulsive and unsexy. Know of any coomers? Just show them this style of art, and they shall not coom for months after.

But what is more unsexy. Unironic hentai art based off preschool kid media, or unintentional uglification hentai art based off preschool media?

Last edited:

Wes Bluemarine

The Prince of Greed and a E-Boy model
1610786969824.png

1610787407804.png

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
Hickory is a transpecies transgenre horsecocksexual plural system (members him and the other midget that makes up the butt part of the centaur costume) , change my mind. Where's the pride flag for that? :mad:

It kills me inside that she only draws on her phone (or at least I'm assuming so, based on how slapdash her work is and how she claimed commissions would be on hold due to phone issues). Getting a proper drawing tablet is so accessible these days, you can buy a little cheapo one for less than a hundred dollars. I know that Manny doesn't give a fuck about art and purely draws to project her autistic race fetishism onto whatever kiddy show she's into at any given time, but I can't imagine making your life that needlessly difficult when it's so easy to get something better.
Doubly so when you're assumedly still living in Mommy and Daddy's spare room, which i assume because she's a gigantic womanchild in every other aspect of her life so i just don't assume she's a functioning human being.

Spergenschütz

I survived 2020 only to get a lousy T-Shirt
Update on Manny: She has recently gone on an anti "pro-shipper" rampage and has been going crazy with the blacklist. There's lots of drama happening and a bunch of people got called out.
The first person she has decided to call out.
1.png2.png

A warning post about some other user with some angry post.
3.png4.png

The second person she is hunting down.
5.png6.png

Even more raging.
7.png8.png9.png10.png

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
Did anyone else notice in that last post that she's mad at the shipper because they ship Horsecock (front) with Horsecock (back)? Did they interfere with your ship, you little sped?
shes probably going "ReeEeeEEEEEEE ITS ONLY FRONT X ME X BACK DXXX HOW DARE U NOT INCLUDE ME IN THIS HORSE SANDWICH U CAN'T SHIP THIS REEEE"
ree harder manny nobody cares you want to get spit-roasted by them.

Wes Bluemarine

The Prince of Greed and a E-Boy model
Did anyone else notice in that last post that she's mad at the shipper because they ship Horsecock (front) with Horsecock (back)? Did they interfere with your ship, you little sped?
I have not watched trolls but I heard that they're brothers/hatchmates??? of some sorts, so maybe thats the reason

Update on Manny: She has recently gone on an anti "pro-shipper" rampage and has been going crazy with the blacklist. There's lots of drama happening and a bunch of people got called out.
View attachment 1862192View attachment 1862193

View attachment 1862194View attachment 1862195

View attachment 1862196View attachment 1862197

Even more raging.
View attachment 1862198View attachment 1862199View attachment 1862200View attachment 1862201

good vibes for 2021!

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you

Neoguri Ramyun

I'm giving everyone r-word pass
View attachment 1851017
View attachment 1862192View attachment 1862193

View attachment 1862194View attachment 1862195

View attachment 1862196View attachment 1862197

Even more raging.
View attachment 1862198View attachment 1862199View attachment 1862200View attachment 1862201
Manny is one of reason why, I'm still being a proship and I'm not gonna change this in next time
I think, that, they/he is closeted proship, but they/he is too scared to say

Spergenschütz

I survived 2020 only to get a lousy T-Shirt
Manny has recently got into some drama with a weird user that won't stop spamming her requests. Also more hot takes from her.
1.png2.png3.png

Some other people had something to say about that request spammer.
6.png9.png

Some Anti-Anti/Pro-Shipper Discourse. Personally, I don't consider myself either as I already hate shipping and don't even draw NSFW.
4.png

Their view on xenogenders, which are basically shit like "Catgender", "Mistgender" or "Genderblanket".
7.png

Virtue-signaling to cater to the aces.
8.png

For this callout post, she is most likely referring to the one @chiccen_tendies (AKA: @Lukewarm_Sodawater) made.
5.png
Here is the Twitter thread in question: https://twitter.com/chiccen_tendies/status/1332812527760273415

Dorami

Ceritified Cereal Mascot.
I love how Manny is acting like "very well-known" is equivalent to "famous" when it could easily also mean "infamous" (which is what she is).
Yet again, this her thinking that a callout post that only has gotten double digits (and one single comment) means that she's famous, so it just may be her being passive-aggressive and "brushing off the haters" like she does when she's not crytyping or seething like a dog with rabies.​

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
I love how Manny is acting like "very well-known" is equivalent to "famous" when it could easily also mean "infamous" (which is what she is).
Yet again, this her thinking that a callout post that only has gotten double digits (and one single comment) means that she's famous, so it just may be her being passive-aggressive and "brushing off the haters" like she does when she's not crytyping or seething like a dog with rabies.​
I wonder how she'd react to a brigading from ye olden days of Tumblr. In Minecraft.
Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting any kind of homosexual undertakings.

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
View attachment 1876167

(Manny then proceeds to not say anything at all about why shipping 2 siblings with the same person is bad)
Nahh, I'd give her that one, especially since she's obviously approaching it from the polyamory perspective. Then again, I think shipping polyamorous relationships is equally fuckin weird. ...Then again, obsessive shipping characters from a children's movie in general is also equally fuckin weird. So where the line is arbitrarily being drawn, who knows.