Artcow Manny (Manolo) Corobo / Kiingcorobo / Stardustandgust-arts / Shitbin Motel / Brickoppy / Hickoppy / Malewifebranch - Chronic Sufferer of Vivziepop Derangement Syndrome, Troll Fucker, Horse Cock Connoisseur, Prolific SJW Artcow, Batshit A-Logger and Cancel Culture SJW. Wants to take down the Farms.

• DDoS is active again.

Which LOLCOW trait of Manny do you find funniest?

• Total voters

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
It's fucking amazing to see this self implosion occur. They love this game to a spergy degree, and when something bad happens, they act all bravado on social media. You know for a fact they're going to go straight back to playing the game. There's no way you can be so critical of your interests and not be miserable.
Manny needs to turn his damn brain off and just have fun for once, Jesus Christ. I'm sure I can find countless 'problematic' things in media I enjoy if I look at it hard enough, but do you know why I don't do that? Because I use media as a form of escapism from everyday stress. Sometimes I just wanna play a cute little endless runner with a sweets theme, or knock a dude's arm off with a baseball bat in a post-apocalyptic Eastern United States. It's not that hard.

Ärsyyntynyt Suomalainen

Burn baby!  ✦✧⋆Certified dick slut of Blitzø⋆✧✦
kiwifarms.net

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Manny needs to turn his damn brain off and just have fun for once, Jesus Christ. I'm sure I can find countless 'problematic' things in media I enjoy if I look at it hard enough, but do you know why I don't do that? Because I use media as a form of escapism from everyday stress. Sometimes I just wanna play a cute little endless runner with a sweets theme, or knock a dude's arm off with a baseball bat in a post-apocalyptic Eastern United States. It's not that hard.
Everything is problematic if you think about it, but it's fucking exhausting to pick it apart.
Hell, my best friend at one point did that before I told her to knock it off cause she kept getting all "Mmmph..I-I dunno..." bout shit. Love her to death but god that was a time. Took her a while but she was like "Yea that was kind of tiring. I'll just like stuff for me, and we can have our own fandom talk we don't have to interact with people or explain why we like xyz." Hell I even got comfort series but I can just relax and enjoy them WITHOUT smothering people to death with it like Manny does.
Hell I like a ton of "problematic" shit like Griffith from Berserk, or just running rampant in Dead Rising in a school girl outfit beating zombies with dildos. But it's just an escapism and because I like to have fun. Policing everything just makes you come off as a miserable son of a bitch, and just overall unlikeable.

I haven't a clue about this new cookie run character, but if that's a guy cookie im surprised she isn't going REEE THIS IS TRANSPHOBIC since at least to me lilac cookie is dressed as a female belly dancer or something, but either way he is cute as fuck and ree harder Manny nobody gives a fuck about a video game cookie.

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
Everything is problematic if you think about it, but it's fucking exhausting to pick it apart.
Hell, my best friend at one point did that before I told her to knock it off cause she kept getting all "Mmmph..I-I dunno..." bout shit. Love her to death but god that was a time. Took her a while but she was like "Yea that was kind of tiring. I'll just like stuff for me, and we can have our own fandom talk we don't have to interact with people or explain why we like xyz." Hell I even got comfort series but I can just relax and enjoy them WITHOUT smothering people to death with it like Manny does.
Hell I like a ton of "problematic" shit like Griffith from Berserk, or just running rampant in Dead Rising in a school girl outfit beating zombies with dildos. But it's just an escapism and because I like to have fun. Policing everything just makes you come off as a miserable son of a bitch, and just overall unlikeable.

I haven't a clue about this new cookie run character, but if that's a guy cookie im surprised she isn't going REEE THIS IS TRANSPHOBIC since at least to me lilac cookie is dressed as a female belly dancer or something, but either way he is cute as fuck and ree harder Manny nobody gives a fuck about a video game cookie.
The picking apart problematic elements thing is why I barely ever interact with fandom on sites like tumblr and twitter. At least on Pinterest everyone seems to pretty much mind their own damn business, aside from some of the usual comment dumbassery.
I fucking love Ouran High School Host Club, but aside from maybe slapping some trans label on Haruhi who I do interpret as at least bicurious, but that's beside the point, I'm sure that people like Manny would despise Haruhi's father for being a trans stereotype or accuse Tamaki of being a possessive creep.

Also, yeah, Lilac's a guy. Does it not occur to Manny that arid climates, especially in the middle east, which is where Yogurca is based on, tend to get really fucking hot?

Soft-n-Wet

TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTERFUCKER!!
kiwifarms.net

Take It Easy Its Just A Cookie.PNG

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Manny has decided to lock down his twitter and confesses he's scarred of this thread and the fact that we watch and document his behavior.

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (31).png

Manny we aren't here to troll you. There's a very clear rule against that and we aren't here to a-log you either. This thread exists because you have tendencies to freak out at any little thing you hate and have shown to constantly give not only us but your trolls a laugh by feeding into their bait to get a raise out of you. If you feel like by having us save your outbursts makes you feel nervous maybe don't post your outbursts and ignore dumb anons on Tumblr.

Princess Peaches

💕Zelda is top tier💕
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Manny has decided to lock down his twitter and confesses he's scarred of this thread and the fact that we watch and document his behavior.

View attachment 2326294
View attachment 2326300

Manny we aren't here to troll you. There's a very clear rule against that and we aren't here to a-log you either. This thread exists because you have tendencies to freak out at any little thing you hate and have shown to constantly give not only us but your trolls a laugh by feeding into their bait to get a raise out of you. If you feel like by having us save your outbursts makes you feel nervous maybe don't post your outbursts and ignore dumb anons on Tumblr.
Manny basically admits that his attention whoring is much more precious to him than his mental health therefore he will continue to cope and seethe on the internet.

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2326294
View attachment 2326300

I highly doubt Manny's gonna take any legitimate advice from this site, but lord, it feels like he needs to learn to take advice from sources he may not like.

Frank D'arbo

THIS MACHINE JUST CALLED ME AN ASSHOLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2326294
View attachment 2326300

in fact if anyone here is actually trolling her I'm 90% sure one of the mods will thread ban them

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2326294
View attachment 2326300

"Those dang dirty Kiwi Farmers are gonna find and kill me!!"

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
He's not going to read it obviously but I'll be somewhat nice for a change.
I get having that one fandom you love so much you can't leave it, but sometimes you deadass need to fucking fight the urges and leave or take a break. Like every trolls drama isn't from us here at the farms, your tard spurging and befriending whatever trolls media you find is what landed you into this "man the trolls fandom is toxic" since you're all a retarded autistic echo chamber who eat eachother.

Manny go ahead and like your kiddy shit, we don't live your life and we'll just make fun of it but your better off just sitting in a corner with your sex toy of Hickory and keeping to yourself and getting off the internet. Legit we won't hurt you or do any shit cause we have a very firm "don't troll people" rule here.

PS: Stfu your racist too don't act like your not when you openly say you hate white people.

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
Manny is one of those people that make a fandom toxic and inherently not a good person. She can change though. Instead, she blames Kiwifarms just like every other Lolcow and seemingly doesn't wanna understand WHY she had a thread made to begin with. That's the hole these types of people find themselves in. They see everyone else as "the problem" and can't grasp that others have opinions different from them. They only focus on nothing but the negatives yet complain about themselves being depressed- and when people offer criticism, they take it as an attack.

Hopefully she realizes the hole she is in. Or else she will end up dying alone and miserable- fulfilling nothing substantial in her life as every positive things gets turned into something negative that only hurts her in the long run.