Manny (Manolo) Corobo / Kiingcorobo / Stardustandgust-arts / Shitbin Motel / Brickoppy - Chronic Sufferer of Vivziepop Derangement Syndrome, one of SJW Art and Extreme's Favorite Cows and incredibly vitriolic a-logger and cancel culture SJW

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
I’m on the fence about the doc and the situation at hand. On one hand, she does seem pretty shady. On the other hand, the cultural appropriation thing is complete bullshit and even the LGBT stuff is pretty iffy. Given that there are people autistic enough to make a wiki for a second rate furry artist and autistic enough to warp that wiki for their personal crusade, the waters are muddied a bit.

Viv, outside of sucking tranny dick on live stream, will forever be a homophobe in the eyes of these people. They have one vision on how LGBT characters should be and they will make it clear that’s how it should be.
Viv did a Black Lives Matter charity live stream, not a trans rights one. She sucked a big, black dick, not tranny dick.

Last edited:

sarcasticslipandslide

recovering from stage 3 troonacy
kiwifarms.net
Manny said:
"u wanna start trouble so bad cuz i guess it fills the void in yalls lives?"
I find it so hilariously bold that Manny here believes that she has a thread on this site because it "fills the void" in our lives, rather than just giving people here another person to point and laugh at. She's a rabid, mouth-breathing gendersped who thinks liking children's media gives her a pass to behave like an entitled, selfish brat on a site for emotionally stunted wastoids. All she knows how to do is draw bad art and screech like a woman scorned by the Big Bad Vivziepop — she has absolutely zero personality and no original thoughts.

Atropos

Heavens to spergatroid
kiwifarms.net
I find it so hilariously bold that Manny here believes that she has a thread on this site because it "fills the void" in our lives, rather than just giving people here another person to point and laugh at. She's a rabid, mouth-breathing gendersped who thinks liking children's media gives her a pass to behave like an entitled, selfish brat on a site for emotionally stunted wastoids. All she knows how to do is draw bad art and screech like a woman scorned by the Big Bad Vivziepop — she has absolutely zero personality and no original thoughts.
I think it's funny that Manny will scrutinize and shit on Viv and ZiZi, but the second people treat her like she treats them it's all "y'all are basement dwelling stalkers!"

What do you expect from someone who can't handle anything more emotionally complex than the trolls movies?

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you expect from someone who can't handle anything more emotionally complex than the trolls movies?
Five bucks says Manny hasn't read a book that hasn't been part of a school assignment unless maybe it's Harry Potter. Possibly.

But maybe not, since J.K. Rowling is a persona non grata these days.

Spergenschütz

KRAZY KRAZY KIWI
kiwifarms.net
The midget troll fucker is at it again and has started a pathetic pity party in their desperation.
Cope Harder, Manny.png

1.png

Remember that brainlet I mentioned here? She's at it again and has gone full simp for Manny. She doesn't know shit about the Internet, period.

2.png

I don't consider myself a SJW or Anti-SJW. I'm my own person and slight powerlevel: I'm rather left-leaning myself, lol.

3.png

We didn't do it as Manny's art is diverse, we did it as his art was not only clogging up the SJW Art and Extremes thread, but he is extremely racist, cishetphobic, gets into drama almost all the time and is a real treat to watch when angered.

4.png

KF doesn't control and organize troll raids, there are other troll groups out there on the Net. And fun fact, but CWC is Anti-Black and has said the N-Word.

5.png

We weren't triggered by his art at all, we're just amused at how ugly it is and how Manny behaves.

6.png

Well then that's good, the more Manny rage and seething, the better. He is hilarious.

7.png

He's still repeating the same old excuse all over again, like a broken record.

Jello

Here for a snack.
kiwifarms.net
You know, you can't delete the forums but you can very easily delete your Tumblr and stop being an embarrassment online. We can't laugh at you if there's nothing to laugh at.

People do not care about the fact that you draw diverse art, people like that are a dime a dozen. You may have been noticed on here for that, but it wouldn't have warranted an entire thread on you.

They find you funny for the fact that you have an inflated sense of entitlement and obsess over a franchise out of seething hatred for it and its creator. For the fact that you sit on a very high horse and constantly attack people who don't fit your very narrow idea of what's acceptable, all while not having the backbone to deal with the 2 or 3 people on this thread who call you "she."

Get over yourself. You're not a poor victim who is being targeted for being queer and expressing yourself through cookie run headcanons.

The way you treat Vivziepop isn't too dissimilar to the way you're treated here. You dig up her past, repost it onto your blog, overanalyze every aspect of the things she creates, and essentially harass her, just because she's not been perfectly PC. People here don't go so far as to interact with you, and any harassment is actually against the rules, so if anything, we're not even as bad.

Why is it so common for cows to think they can just delete anything that they don't like? The internet is not catered to you. If you don't want attention, don't post.

Jolyne-but-thicc

Daddy Pucci took my disc virginity~~~
kiwifarms.net
The midget troll fucker is at it again and has started a pathetic pity party in their desperation.
View attachment 1597597
View attachment 1597590
Remember that brainlet I mentioned here? She's at it again and has gone full simp for Manny. She doesn't know shit about the Internet, period.

View attachment 1597591
I don't consider myself a SJW or Anti-SJW. I'm my own person and slight powerlevel: I'm rather left-leaning myself, lol.

View attachment 1597592
We didn't do it as Manny's art is diverse, we did it as his art was not only clogging up the SJW Art and Extremes thread, but he is extremely racist, cishetphobic, gets into drama almost all the time and is a real treat to watch when angered.

View attachment 1597593
KF doesn't control and organize troll raids, there are other troll groups out there on the Net. And fun fact, but CWC is Anti-Black and has said the N-Word.

View attachment 1597594
We weren't triggered by his art at all, we're just amused at how ugly it is and how Manny behaves.

View attachment 1597595
Well then that's good, the more Manny rage and seething, the better. He is hilarious.

View attachment 1597596
"Is there a way to report kiwifarm forums?"

Just send Null your home address, credit card number and social security number.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1597597
View attachment 1597590

View attachment 1597591

View attachment 1597592

View attachment 1597593

View attachment 1597594

View attachment 1597595

View attachment 1597596
He still thinks people made this thread because he "draws black people" which means he never actually read or try to interpret what we are saying. Manny, NOONE has a problem with you drawing black people, you're the only one who thinks that (although only drawing black people /mixed black people is not what I'd call divers). It's your personality, opinions and not very good art skills that people find amusing or sad. Also I said it once and I'll say it again, NOONE hates you here, what I (and maybe some other people) feel towards you is a mild-dislike at best. And about the discord "stalking": are you really that surprised? You have been promoting the hell out of that server, of course someone from here would want to see what you're up to, it's not like it was private to begin with.

Talking about his art, he has such a bad same-face or same-body syndrome. He knows 2-3 headshapes, everyone has the same type of nose, same 2-3 eyes and maybe 4 different kinds of body types. This includes (as I like to call it) fat or slim bara body for the "hot" male characters and androgynous or overweight for women. It's impossible to tell the races of the characters apart, all of them have the same facial features (wide nose, long face and big eyes). The only reason I can tell them apart is because of the skin color and even then the only ones I can tell apart is the "evil" white ones and the ambiguous poc people. I sure as hell don't know when he's drawing Asian or mixed-black people.

Xolanite

Too busy having nightmares at 4 AM
kiwifarms.net
Five bucks says Manny hasn't read a book that hasn't been part of a school assignment unless maybe it's Harry Potter. Possibly.

But maybe not, since J.K. Rowling is a persona non grata these days.
Keep Manuela away from the house elves!
Also, I agree, unless Manuela manages to hateread all of the books (including the spinoff ones).

View attachment 1597597
View attachment 1597590

View attachment 1597591

View attachment 1597592

View attachment 1597593

View attachment 1597594

View attachment 1597595

View attachment 1597596
  • Stop posting, manuela.
  • Live free or die.
  • Follow this site's Cybersecurity 101 to avoid being stalked.
  • Whatever I am, it doesn't align with your identity politics.
  • I'm sensitive about how your art is atrocious.
  • Manuela will totally brag about getting his thread removed only for it to reappear.
  • "Failtrolls will be ridiculed."
  • Do a flip.
  • CWC is a smelly man in a smelly dress.
  • Should've kept your fetishes to yourself.
  • hahaha, lolsuit, hahaha
  • "same ol same ol idiots who thing people care about them" don't insult yourself, manuela. Now go clean a bathroom.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
She should send Null a DMCA, I'm sure it'll be EXTREMELY successful. She should also just double down on the hokey-ass affectations of a southern accent' because it totally convinces us how she's not mad at all.

Also even how the thread was formed kind of undermines her origin story. 'They just hate me because I'm drawing diversity' doesn't hold a ton of water when Manny got a thread for being exceptional enough to stand out among a whole general thread of people with similar drawing habits. And when it comes to the SJW Art thread, it's often stated in there that basic racebending isn't really enough ti qualify for the thread, it's when the characters have been turned into absolutely grotesque, borderline racist caricatures. And that fits Manny to a T.

Tags
None