MAP/NOMAP community - "Virtuous Pedophiles" has a prodigy

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

DukeOfNimonia

kiwifarms.net
Internet never stops to surprise me. It is one thing being a pedophile and being ashamed of who you are, hence staying low. It is another thing being a pedophile, who has zero shame about who you are. However this? Not only being a pedophile, but stating this openly in the Internet and trying to convince normal people, that you're right and they are wrong? This is beyond everything I could imagine.
+1

The NOMAP crowd would get much more acceptance than it does if they would go the 12 Step route and admit that they are sickies who need help from a Higher Power. Ever wonder why there's no Addict Pride flag? That is because being an addict is sick and shameful - just like being a pedo is sick and shameful. Both the addict and the pedophile can benefit from Higher Powers, sponsors, and accountability groups - but only if they are prepared to admit that they are powerless over their illness and get a Higher Power and support group to ensure their abstinence from mood-altering chemicals (addicts) or children (pedophiles).

[Edited to fix typos and clarify a badly-worded sentence - DoN]

Last edited:

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry it's going to be a little TMI and I cringed a lot when I typed this message.

But I used to be a teenager who defends pedos. I had met one on an internet forum, he did a "pedophile coming out", he admitted to writing "erotic" stories with children to calm his desire and that he will never touch a single child because 'real children cannot consent and they are dirty'. He was polite and strangely, he seemed convincing, in my head I said to myself "ok he writes pedo stories but if he says that it's for prevent him from touching kids, it's a good thing right? ". I then started to defend pedophiles, because I had compassion for them, and after all they are human, they were born like that and if they said they won't touch any kids, why people would still hate them, right??

Fortunately it did not last long because I've never thought of seeing on the side of the victims, so I read read testimonies and watched several documentaries, one had struck me enough, it was a pedophile man of 30 years, he wanted to be cure and sworn to never touch a child in his life, that he would die a virgin because he didn't want to have sex with adults...
3 years later, he was arrested: He raped a minor, at that time I remembered the pedophile who wrote "erotic" stories, and if he too had already acted out? I will never know.

TL;DR Fuck pedos. They are and will destroying the lives of hundred of thousands children, every time I read a testimony from a victim of pedophilia, I feel guilty because I was on the side of their rapist.
Most teens believe in conspiracy theories, well many believe pedophiles are innocent, pedophiles who want to lower the legal age because teenagers are mature enough to consent, are dangerous.
Honestly? I still do have sympathy for people who have attractions that are out of their control, and I do think they need a lot of help. I see nothing wrong with what you did. I wouldn’t defend pedos who have offended before, because those people obviously have desires that overpower their own morality and willpower, and they should be locked up... but those who are aware that it’s morally wrong and actively fight it? I do have sympathy for those people. And a lot of them were abused as children themselves which caused their sexuality to develop that way, which was totally out of their control.

I think some of them deserve a chance and need to be put on meds and strict therapy, but never allowed near children ofc. But fuck this MAP bullshit. Keep it to yourself if you’re a pedo and seek help. The movement is ass-backwards. Pedophilia is not normal and never will be.
I kinda agree with both stances. It must be awful to find out you're a pedo, especially if kids are the only people you're attracted to. However... I also used to an autistic little kid who was naive and believed what they said. I didn't understand why someone would aim to hurt kids so I was accepting and, slight PL, they started circling around me like fucking vultures. Even one irl. Those people WILL find ways of getting nude pictures, making you do stuff, making you feel ashamed enough so that you won't tell.--- I really want to believe those "no contact" keep their word, because it would be better. I'm also kinda skeptical.

Mertor

kiwifarms.net
I Agree with both of you. The main problem with pedophiles is that they cannot seek for help. The ostracism is so heavy and bad, that you cannot simply ask psychiatrist about your problem. Hell you can't even talk with your family about that. Hence, such person is fighting a losing battle. However, how it would be possible to change the opinion about them and look at them as simply sick people if you have such assholes as MAP or some people on ATF who not only are proud to be pedo but on the false fasade of "giving children freedom", they want a legal possibility to fuck children. Sometimes I think, that in such cases that the only thing that stops them from going to Elementary School for a new "date" is law not their consciousness. No wonder, that people react with rage on such statements and want to burn them. Hell, one of pedos literally stated on 4chan that he is "proud of it" and was mad that he was banned, going so far that he made a rant how poorly he was treaten while he did nothing wrong.

DukeOfNimonia

kiwifarms.net
I Agree with both of you. The main problem with pedophiles is that they cannot seek for help. The ostracism is so heavy and bad, that you cannot simply ask psychiatrist about your problem. Hell you can't even talk with your family about that. Hence, such person is fighting a losing battle.
This is precisely the attitude that gets kids molested. I wonder how many broken people out there would have been spared their torment had their molester been able to access therapy and support in a safe, stigma-free environment? Love the never-offending, anti-contact pedophile; hate the molester.

However, how it would be possible to change the opinion about them and look at them as simply sick people if you have such assholes as MAP or some people on ATF who not only are proud to be pedo but on the false fasade of "giving children freedom", they want a legal possibility to fuck children.
Oh, yeah...I hear ya. Trouble is, every term we've used to describe the sickie with no history of offending who seeks help has been twisted by the kid-touchers. There's also the anti-MAP types who are only on board to flaunt Punisher skulls and kick ass, and don't give a shit about kids. For this end, I propose a new acronym - RMAP - for 'recovering minor attracted person'. The intent is the same as 'recovering addict' - by identifying as an RMAP, one communicates that their sexuality is broken in a way that precludes contact with children. We, in turn, would give them the same loving support that we would give to any other sick person in recovery - condemning the sin; loving the sinner.

Sometimes I think, that in such cases that the only thing that stops them from going to Elementary School for a new "date" is law not their consciousness. No wonder, that people react with rage on such statements and want to burn them. Hell, one of pedos literally stated on 4chan that he is "proud of it" and was mad that he was banned, going so far that he made a rant how poorly he was treaten while he did nothing wrong.
I see your point - which is why the RMAPs are going to have to forcefully and clearly denounce the pro-contact pervs amongst them. All RMAP support groups will have to have such denunications front and center on all their literature and websites. I mean, if the fags can denounce NAMBLA, the RMAPs can do the same.

Mertor

kiwifarms.net
This is precisely the attitude that gets kids molested. I wonder how many broken people out there would have been spared their torment had their molester been able to access therapy and support in a safe, stigma-free environment? Love the never-offending, anti-contact pedophile; hate the molester.
I read a lot of research about the topic. Do you know what is the most funny and surprising thing? Pedophiles per se, rarely if ever attack children. People who do that, are sexual predators who pick children because they are weaker and easier to manipulate pray so to speak.
Oh, yeah...I hear ya. Trouble is, every term we've used to describe the sickie with no history of offending who seeks help has been twisted by the kid-touchers. There's also the anti-MAP types who are only on board to flaunt Punisher skulls and kick ass, and don't give a shit about kids. For this end, I propose a new acronym - RMAP - for 'recovering minor attracted person'. The intent is the same as 'recovering addict' - by identifying as an RMAP, one communicates that their sexuality is broken in a way that precludes contact with children. We, in turn, would give them the same loving support that we would give to any other sick person in recovery - condemning the sin; loving the sinner
The most surprising thing for me is their twisted way of thinking. Not only they believe, that sex is a good thing for children but as I said they hide under "facade" of freedom. They say as Tirigon (yeah, I hate that guy to the bones and I wonder why there is no topic about this creep yet) puts it "We want children to have proper sex education, be free to express their love and emotion be free to have sex if they want cause children can know what does it mean to have sex, because children are incredibly mature and smart. Even 8 years old". While what they really mean is "I want the law, which is going to allow me to fuck children and franky I don't give a fuck about their emotions, love etc." Which is the worst. They are hypocrytes to the bones. To the point that in one of heated discussion Tirigon literally stated that "It is impossible to love someone after 10 years as much as you love him or her at the begining" so to translate it to you "I am not going to give a flying fuck about this girl as soon as she turns 16-17 because she will be to old". See my friend, the problem is, that people are going to compare most pedophiles to guys like Tirigon, Todd (who was a topic here) and this granny toothless guy (what was his name?). Here lies the problem and there is nothing, that people who are disturbed about their desires can do to change the opinion. They are not going to present themselves cause they are ashamed. This is the main problem.

I see your point - which is why the RMAPs are going to have to forcefully and clearly denounce the pro-contact pervs amongst them. All RMAP support groups will have to have such denunications front and center on all their literature and websites. I mean, if the fags can denounce NAMBLA, the RMAPs can do the same.
Indeed, the problem is that pedophiles usually avoid contact with children. Sexual abusers? Opposite. Hell, in my city was a guy at age of 34, who invites 13 years old girls to drink alcohole with him at his house and he made these girls call him "daddy". Imagine what might happen there.

P.S. Do you know what is the most ironic thing? Even if the law as they wanted would be implemented, in case of most of them it wouldn't change a thing. Do you know why? These sexual predators are often so repulsive (not only in context of the way they look but their character), stupid and typical beta males, that even if the law would be changed, these girls and boys wouldn't contact with them anyways^^.

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
I read a lot of research about the topic. Do you know what is the most funny and surprising thing? Pedophiles per se, rarely if ever attack children. People who do that, are sexual predators who pick children because they are weaker and easier to manipulate pray so to speak.

Indeed, the problem is that pedophiles usually avoid contact with children. Sexual abusers? Opposite. Hell, in my city was a guy at age of 34, who invites 13 years old girls to drink alcohole with him at his house and he made these girls call him "daddy". Imagine what might happen there.
Why is "pedophile" and "sexual abuser" being presented as a dichotomy? Someone can be both. A pedophile doesn't stop being a pedophile if they abuse a child. Not all pedophiles are sexual abusers and not all sexual abusers will be pedophiles, but I take issue with the narrative that most sexual abuse towards children isn't caused by pedophilia. The issue is that attraction cannot be accurately measured, so that leaves self identification. Few people are going to tell the police or court that they're attracted to kids, which means we don't have a reliable way to quantify how many instances of child sex abuse are caused by attraction or another factor. There's also the fact that people are complicated and may do something for a variety of reasons.
To use the example you mentioned, this 34 year old probably isn't trying to groom girls he's not attracted to. Even if its just a power thing, there must be some reason he chooses the people he chooses. In other words, why 13 year olds and not an 17 year old? I have trouble believing attraction and preference don't come into it, and the medical term for attraction to 13 year olds is "hebephilia".
Anyway I do agree that pedos should be offered treatment, although we know some of them will never accept that. We can see in this very thread that some of them don't believe there's anything wrong with them in the first place. What can you do to someone that will not accept help?
More from Kevin:
4.jpg

I think he may have just confessed that mannequins give him a boner, or maybe he's just exceptional enough that he doesn't see the difference between an object designed for sex and one designed to hang clothes.
3.jpg

It's clearly meant to be taken as a list. Parents, school teachers, CPS workers, babysitters, etc aren't trying to isolate the child or create secrecy, and they're not typically trying to have sex with them.
1.jpg

Not pedophilia related but funny.

Mertor

kiwifarms.net
Interesting question. Allow me to explain. The reason why people put these two things aside (or to be more specific, doctors) is because pedophilia per se is only a sexual attraction towards certain object, type of people, things etc. (like other paraphilias). Person who is a pedophile is not necessary and as research puts its, very rarely is rapist or a sexual abuser. While these two things might in some cases be coupled together so to speak, let me provide you with interesting data.
1. The reason the guy picks these girls is simple, he is as often trying to talk and filrt with girls who are in their 20s who are 18 years old etc. However, they react badly to him. He is an alcoholic and drug abuser (and to top it all off, he is rather average looking), who is a failure in his life. He barely has money, he is living in a pathetic destroyed flat and his mother in law is supporting him financialy. What can he offer to young woman? Nothing, hence they ignore him or tell him to piss of. Younger girls well. They like the fact, that they can have alcohol, drugs, cigarettes etc. Hence, the sole reason he picks them is the fact, that hey cannot possibly find a target among girls old enough to know what a failure he is.
2. In my country, many girls at young age were abused by their uncles, daddies, friends of family etc. usually after the alcohol. Are they pedophiles? Interesting question. Usually not, they abused these girls because 1. It was easy (spending time with the family etc.) 2. They could manipiulate them from the early age (constant contact) 3. They knew, that in the family it would be hard to a girl to tell to mother etc. that her brother or something like that, is a monster.
3. To sum it up, being pedophile is not a crime. Abusing children is.

In these instances, reasons of picking the girl is not the sexual attraction to the child itself, it is the fact, that it is easy target. Now do you see my point?

Kevin here is similar to other guys I have "pleasure" to meet, like Tirigon. They don't see the problem with themselves but with the world. Pedophiles, should avoid contact with children at any cost and most of them do. They want to turn the country into fucking pedoland. I assume, that most of these fantasies come from lolicon comics etc. in which authors creates world, where children have sex on the street. The problem is that their brains might already be so destroyed, that they don't realize, that children in real life are not going to react to a sexual intercourse in a way, they do it in their favorite fap comics.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: DukeOfNimonia

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
Interesting question. Allow me to explain. The reason why people put these two things aside (or to be more specific, doctors) is because pedophilia per se is only a sexual attraction towards certain object, type of people, things etc. (like other paraphilias). Person who is a pedophile is not necessary and as research puts its, very rarely is rapist or a sexual abuser. While these two things might in some cases be coupled together so to speak, let me provide you with interesting data.
1. The reason the guy picks these girls is simple, he is as often trying to talk and filrt with girls who are in their 20s who are 18 years old etc. However, they react badly to him. He is an alcoholic and drug abuser (and to top it all off, he is rather average looking), who is a failure in his life. He barely has money, he is living in a pathetic destroyed flat and his mother in law is supporting him financialy. What can he offer to young woman? Nothing, hence they ignore him or tell him to piss of. Younger girls well. They like the fact, that they can have alcohol, drugs, cigarettes etc. Hence, the sole reason he picks them is the fact, that hey cannot possibly find a target among girls old enough to know what a failure he is.
2. In my country, many girls at young age were abused by their uncles, daddies, friends of family etc. usually after the alcohol. Are they pedophiles? Interesting question. Usually not, they abused these girls because 1. It was easy (spending time with the family etc.) 2. They could manipiulate them from the early age (constant contact) 3. They knew, that in the family it would be hard to a girl to tell to mother etc. that her brother or something like that, is a monster.
3. To sum it up, being pedophile is not a crime. Abusing children is.

In these instances, reasons of picking the girl is not the sexual attraction to the child itself, it is the fact, that it is easy target. Now do you see my point?

Kevin here is similar to other guys I have "pleasure" to meet, like Tirigon. They don't see the problem with themselves but with the world. Pedophiles, should avoid contact with children at any cost and most of them do. They want to turn the country into fucking pedoland. I assume, that most of these fantasies come from lolicon comics etc. in which authors creates world, where children have sex on the street. The problem is that their brains might already be so destroyed, that they don't realize, that children in real life are not going to react to a sexual intercourse in a way, they do it in their favorite fap comics.
I still think that sexual abusers who are pedophiles should be called such because, while I agree with you that relatively few will sexually abuse, when one does do that the first thing pedophile activists do is try to argue that he wasn't a trooo pedophile. That's the main reason I think we shouldn't portray the two concepts as inherently opposed but rather as two distinct concepts with some crossover. The debate should be how much crossover there is, not if it exists at all.
As for the rest of that, I can see your point however it just doesn't make sense to me. At the risk of PLing, I've been a babysitter for kids 6-14 in the past and I never saw them in a sexual light to begin with so the thought of doing anything sexual to them just wasn't there. So because of that I feel like there has to be a reason why someone would have sexual desires towards children beyond a simple power imbalance or being a desperate loser.
4324234.jpg

I found this pretty interesting even though its old.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
What I find most disturbing is that these deviants want to convince not only themselves but others that they shouldn't be ashamed of their desires.

Shame is not a bad thing. At one point or another, we've all been in a traffic jam and been tempted to pull a stunt out of Grand Theft Auto out of frustration, but the shame of consequences for doing so both legally and socially serves to restrain us from doing a dangerous and unlawful act just because we hate being stuck in traffic.

Pedophilia has the same stigma attached because any rational person knows that to go after a defenseless person and force yourself on them, even if you don't buy any of the moral arguments against it, will get you consequences that will be legally and socially terrible for you to deal with, and that shame should serve to deter you from acting on those impulses.

What terrifies me is their desire to eliminate the stigma of shame pedophilia rightfully deserves, because once they convince themselves they shouldn't be bound by that, society as a whole will be endangered by those who have no restraint on their impulse to do an act that is universally reviled.
Also it's prefectly fine to ashamed over things that you are born with and/or can't change. Sure people can be ashamed over wrong things or go overboard so shame becomes crippling but overall it's an useful feeling. All people are have some frustrating, stupid or ugly attributes and some people are even cursed with horrible desires or have learned really bad habits at young age. None of that makes someone automatically a monster because wanting to do something doesn't mean actually doing it. Heck, most cases those bad things are fine in moderation, limited situations or something like that. All one needs to do is way to keep their bad side contained and shame is an excellent tool to keep yourself in line. Not the only tool but still useful despite it malfunctioning or not being enough sometimes.

• Winner
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
imagine having normal attraction to adults be your preference then deciding to hangout with a bunch of MAP weirdos on twitter. pretentious part-time pedo guy is funny though, i hope that dude exists.
Sounds like kevin to me. He insists that he isn't a pedophile yet he spends hours of his day discussing and "researching" pedophilia.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Also it's prefectly fine to ashamed over things that you are born with and/or can't change. Sure people can be ashamed over wrong things or go overboard so shame becomes crippling but overall it's an useful feeling. All people are have some frustrating, stupid or ugly attributes and some people are even cursed with horrible desires or have learned really bad habits at young age. None of that makes someone automatically a monster because wanting to do something doesn't mean actually doing it. Heck, most cases those bad things are fine in moderation, limited situations or something like that. All one needs to do is way to keep their bad side contained and shame is an excellent tool to keep yourself in line. Not the only tool but still useful despite it malfunctioning or not being enough sometimes.
This is why Christianity worked so well as a moral barometer for Western culture for over 1000 years. Once we got rid of the shame of sin in the 1900s people slowly (and now very quickly) went out of control indulging in their most disgusting and degenerate desires.

Great Dane

I'm here for a good time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Not even Joseph Joestar is safe.
View attachment 1139937
I wonder what the point of these shopped characters tagged as mapheadcanon/mappositivity is. Like, do they really feel better after looking at it, lol? If this is a legitimate life fuel, it's K tier at best.

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
I feel like any online community centered around something that's legal to talk about but illegal to practice is going to be a honey pot, whether intentional or not. The feds can't prosecute someone for admitting to being a pro-contact pedophile on Twitter, but they can certainly put them on a watch list and monitor their online behavior. Think about it, if volunteers on Kiwi Farms are willing to document someone's entire online presence for free, its definitely not a stretch to imagine paid federal agents monitoring people who openly discuss pedophilia. You can bet the feds have more resources to monitor people than Kiwis who spend $10 to use a public records service.

This could be why Twitter allows the MAP community to exist on their service. As long as they're not harassing others or posting illegal material, Twitter let's them tie their own ropes by publicly documenting their thoughts and views on one of the most universally despised crimes. I don't mean that in a "let people engage in debate and foolishly try to change their minds" kind of way, more like a "let them put up their own red flags for the feds to see" kind of way.

Also, I feel like the "virtuous pedophile" or "minor attracted person" shit is all nonsense (obviously). Anyone who doesn't want to be a pedophile but feels an attraction to minors is experiencing intrusive thoughts. An intrusive thought could be any thought that you didn't want to think, but now you're thinking it. Having intrusive thoughts doesn't automatically make you a bad person, its all in how you deal with them. Convincing yourself that the thoughts are actually good and its okay to have them absolutely makes you a bad person if those intrusive thoughts are about children. It might be difficult to find a therapist who can cure pedophilia, but its not difficult at all to find a therapist who can help manage intrusive thoughts. Help does exist for these people, but they're intentionally framing it as an issue of societal tolerance rather than an issue of mental health.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Not even Joseph Joestar is safe.
View attachment 1139937
I mean, he did have sex with a college student in his 60’s. Does that count for anything?

Kill all whales

dear god ,dear god tinkle tinkle hoy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Great Dane

I'm here for a good time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1581731720494.png
1581731676259.png

1581731770632.png

1581731809505.png

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net

Oh, yeah...I hear ya. Trouble is, every term we've used to describe the sickie with no history of offending who seeks help has been twisted by the kid-touchers. There's also the anti-MAP types who are only on board to flaunt Punisher skulls and kick ass, and don't give a shit about kids. For this end, I propose a new acronym - RMAP - for 'recovering minor attracted person'. The intent is the same as 'recovering addict' - by identifying as an RMAP, one communicates that their sexuality is broken in a way that precludes contact with children. We, in turn, would give them the same loving support that we would give to any other sick person in recovery - condemning the sin; loving the sinner.

I mean, I don’t mind this idea but I don’t see the point in disclosing that you are/were a pedophile publicly for any reason ever. That is something you should tell only your therapist or very close friends who will understand. Not everything needs to be public...

I wonder what the point of these shopped characters tagged as mapheadcanon/mappositivity is. Like, do they really feel better after looking at it, lol? If this is a legitimate life fuel, it's K tier at best.
In their autistic minds it makes them feel better about themselves I guess. It’s similar to the “_____ says trans rights!” bullshit. I don’t know why any sane person would feel reassured from something like this but these people obviously aren’t sane.