Infected MAP/NOMAP community - "Virtuous Pedophiles" has a prodigy

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a "pedoactivist" board on 8channel known as /act/ (link, archive).

They linked not only Amos Yeet, but some small youtuber called "The Savannah Ape" (archive)

He doesn't seem to be a fan of "Cuties". Not because "it's softcore cp" like a normal person, but because it demonizes sexy children or something like that. He even sounds like a pedo.
1601054420835.png

Bec

Good dog best friend
kiwifarms.net
It's Easier to be kicked off of Twitter for misgendering someone, than supporting pedophilia.

So Black people under the age of 30 are mentally children.
tfw she's so woke she's a racist
its a satire post.

Decided to go back to FreeSpeechTube (Specifically this user) (Archive) and found this

its uh somehting.
and if you ever wondered what pro pedophile memes are like here's a taste

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
kiwifarms.net
Everyone here knows that pedophile apologists have existed for a very long time and aren't a new thing. However, something was recently brought to my attention via the "Netflix Getting Indicted Over Cuties" thread.

French petition against age of consent laws​

In 1977, a petition was addressed to the French parliament calling for the abrogation of several articles of the age of consent law and the decriminalization of all consensual relations between adults and minors below the age of fifteen (the age of consent in France).

A number of French intellectuals – including such prominent names as Louis Aragon, Michel Foucault, Jean-Paul Sartre, Jacques Derrida, Louis Althusser, Roland Barthes, Simone de Beauvoir, Gilles Deleuze, Félix Guattari, Michel Leiris, Alain Robbe-Grillet, Philippe Sollers, Jacques Rancière, Jean-François Lyotard, Francis Ponge, Bernard Besret and various prominent doctors and psychologists – signed the petition. In 1979 two open letters were published in French newspapers defending individuals arrested under charges of statutory rape, in the context of abolition of age of consent laws.

Michel Foucault stated that the petition was signed by himself, by the novelist/gay activist Guy Hocquenghem, the actor/play-writer/jurist Jean Danet, pediatrician and child psychoanalyst Françoise Dolto and also by people belonging to a wide range of political positions.

What is it with "intellectual philosophers" and wanting to fuck children?

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Everyone here knows that pedophile apologists have existed for a very long time and aren't a new thing. However, something was recently brought to my attention via the "Netflix Getting Indicted Over Cuties" thread.

In 1977, a petition was addressed to the French parliament calling for the abrogation of several articles of the age of consent law and the decriminalization of all consensual relations between adults and minors below the age of fifteen (the age of consent in France).

A number of French intellectuals – including such prominent names as Louis Aragon, Michel Foucault, Jean-Paul Sartre, Jacques Derrida, Louis Althusser, Roland Barthes, Simone de Beauvoir, Gilles Deleuze, Félix Guattari, Michel Leiris, Alain Robbe-Grillet, Philippe Sollers, Jacques Rancière, Jean-François Lyotard, Francis Ponge, Bernard Besret and various prominent doctors and psychologists – signed the petition. In 1979 two open letters were published in French newspapers defending individuals arrested under charges of statutory rape, in the context of abolition of age of consent laws.

Michel Foucault stated that the petition was signed by himself, by the novelist/gay activist Guy Hocquenghem, the actor/play-writer/jurist Jean Danet, pediatrician and child psychoanalyst Françoise Dolto and also by people belonging to a wide range of political positions.

All man, you just finding out about that? There was a time when there was a rather open subset of left leaning/free love philosophy that openly supported pedophilia, and it still largely exists, its just quieter now because of all the pedo molestation scandals (like Jimmy Saville) making that an unpopular hill to die on. Aydin Paladin, for all of her faults, did an excellent duo of videos on the subject:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net

The French spent the last few decades of the 18th century executing anyone in their country who had a shred of sanity and moral fiber. Imagine if end-stage wokism overthrew the government and began killing all socially conservative people they could find. That's the Reign of Terror in a nutshell.
ngl, Maid Dragon is pretty apropos for this.
:thinking:

OingoboingOw

kiwifarms.net
This thread is going to be dogshit but just stay with me on this. This is my first post so it’s gonna be absolutely everywhere

Lunaodditydraws or Anya is an “artist” on Instagram who is a MAP/supports them and constantly calls the police on her victims because “they’re harassing me!!1!”, she is 18 and apparently has DID, had cancer twice, has arthritis, developed PTSD overnight after meeting someone with PTSD, has an eating disorder and sells feet pics on Instagram. She also does tiktoks, after getting a statement from the police saying “it’s not an issues” she posted about how she’s so sad and privated her accounts.
FCBD2724-8E93-41E9-BC4D-454F206715E8.jpeg

Anya has groomed multiple minors and acting on her “urges” with two minors, the youngest is 13, she claims she is a MAP because of her trauma and is constantly triggered by anything that relates to racism because it remind her of her father.

one of Lunas favourite past times is calling the police and constantly trying to up the anti when it comes to trauma (if you’ve experienced something, she has too) also she makes “art”
A56AAF87-1250-4027-BB95-3E8EB3414430.jpeg
779E8B22-A9E9-4AB0-ABC0-35541EFC3886.jpeg

She also drew one of her victims one time and decided it would be a great idea to add her self harm scars to the drawing
601C2EF1-8E98-402D-86BF-088DD24A9975.png

she continually harasses her victims and the 13 year old has now been groomed so much he apparently loves her.

The two victims met Anya at a mental health based rehabilitation school and we’re there before Anya arrived, Anya has attempted to separate many people from the 15 year old(drawn above) and has even attempted to convince her to kill themselves because “if anyone found out ,Anya would threaten to kill herself” on multiple occasions she would guilt trip people in the group (Anya being the eldest) and even on one occasion cut herself on video chat with 15 y/o because she wouldn’t date Anya.

Anya is a proud MAP as I stated in the begging and thinks that it’s “just a preference

07C4639A-6C9A-4E2F-BC39-85CCFB6A34C1.jpeg
8CEFE480-E8E2-4C20-B709-9085B94AF604.jpeg
9C1B806C-CAE3-44D0-B8C7-AA6FDE1C57FB.jpeg
EC2BFA46-B0F0-424F-A489-EDB9D5715BF2.jpeg
She then blocked the minor after she found out he was Hispanic and realising she just made a mistake.
B46F3528-D137-4215-AE13-FC60C6C9A21C.jpeg

C4105D17-1489-4A01-87A6-873C741A3ED3.jpeg
0B2EFCC1-B9D7-4718-B5B1-578B7FEDED10.jpeg
236996EC-96DF-4D67-8978-2D7CB1288031.jpeg

(Three days after they cut ties they reached out to them for pitty)
928E07D4-AD55-4761-8079-90FA7C7364A4.jpeg
CFB0EBF3-F2C6-4687-AD6F-CC472E2FEEC3.jpeg

The photos were they are together and Anya is tagged was the night that she assaulted the two minors (1st of August 2020). I have information that the 13 yr old was struggling with autism and depression and was at an insanely low point in his life and she used that to get to him and the 15 year old was struggling with CPTSD and BPD (so I’ve been told and shown) so she pretty much took advantage of two mentally ill people.

TL;DR: Female Onision grooms minors and lies multiple seconds everyday

Wheresthepaper

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if this has been posted. I was on spotify and wanted to listen to Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs for a bit of a nostalgic kick so I searched maps and the very last result was a fucking MAPs podcast with around 50 episodes or so. Not sure if this is on other apps or websites where you can listen to podcasts, but this is pretty damn horrific. https://open.spotify.com/show/0TZq60X4YiuVE4qjuC9EP8?si=cP2QVSdcSGekC9Bd0KH6Ag