Infected MAP/NOMAP community - "Virtuous Pedophiles" has a prodigy

XeXerself

kiwifarms.net
I found this flipping through Youtube and thought it was interesting:
I know it’s Dr. Phil, but it does raise a very good question. What the fuck do you do if your child is a pedophile?
In terms of parental fears, I’d have to imagine that both “gets molested by a pedophile” and “turns out to be a pedophile” are both very high up there. Not even one as young as 15, but just in general.
I think these parents did the sensible thing given the circumstances. 24/7 monitoring and treatment, but even then we’ve seen that sometimes you just can’t rehabilitate a molester.
Crazy shit, man.
Two words: "Chemical castration"

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You heard it first here: The MAP pride flag is racist and needed a redo.

1615745485585.png
1615745476581.png

BrokenLightbulbs

kiwifarms.net
On one hand, this is a good thing, and pedos should get the rope. On the other, I can't help but feel that this was put into place to wipe out any mention of the Hunter Biden scandal, since any proof, by definition, would be CP.
Pretty much guarantee that's the one and only reason. Media has been working overtime on damage control against the current admin.

Napoca

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, looking at it, seems like you just wanted to make clear that this kid has issues beyond his attraction to little boys. At the same time though, you also kinda made the point that no actual paedophile would pursue sex with children. But if it's not them who abuse kids sexually, who is it? Does no one in this group of sexual predators have any actual interest in children?

It read like an underhanded attack to me at the time. Implying that they were self deprecating and seeing themselves as below normal people. But doesn't matter. Sorry for accusing you of it.

Also, it's not about the peadophiles who honestly try to control themselves and know their sexual interests have the potential to damage a person for the rest of their life, it's about pretty much the opposite. The kind of people who celebrate it as their identity and even make pride flags for it.
Some pedophiles do abuse children, just like some non-pedophiles abuse adults. But research suggests that pedophiles do not even make up the majority of child sexual abusers. Here is one study I've found: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924933814777314. Wikipedia points to "stress, marital problems, the unavailability of an adult partner, general anti-social tendencies, high sex drive or alcohol use" as potential factors that may influence a non-pedophilic individual to sexually abuse a child.

Also, those concepts of a pedophile do not conflict; they're trying to think positively and establish some sense of community to help deal with social ostracization, which does not mean refusing to recognize that their feelings cannot be fulfilled. Many of them do know that and hate predators as much as anybody does.

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net
Some pedophiles do abuse children, just like some non-pedophiles abuse adults. But research suggests that pedophiles do not even make up the majority of child sexual abusers. Here is one study I've found: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924933814777314. Wikipedia points to "stress, marital problems, the unavailability of an adult partner, general anti-social tendencies, high sex drive or alcohol use" as potential factors that may influence a non-pedophilic individual to sexually abuse a child.

Also, those concepts of a pedophile do not conflict; they're trying to think positively and establish some sense of community to help deal with social ostracization, which does not mean refusing to recognize that their feelings cannot be fulfilled. Many of them do know that and hate predators as much as anybody does.
Strikethrough incoming, Allah willing.

Parasaurolophus

sad at the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sorry, man, but I don't think it's really that important who abuses kids for what reason, it doesn't change anything about the act. Sure, maybe a good portion of technical paedophiles doesn't abuse children, doesn't mean you shouldn't be wary of someone you know has perverted fantasies about them. You just admitted yourself that paedophiles do contribute to that statistic so there's probably a correlation?

Also, if I had murder fantasies I wouldn't seek company of other wannabe murderers to feel better about myself. It's a bad thing, it'd be right if I'd get ostracized and I would never want to let go of this feeling of wrongness as long as I'm sane. Joining a hypothetical "Murder attracted People" group would be an admission of defeat in my eyes. That I'm more okay with these fantasies now and see them in a more positive light. Also, I doubt that a group solely consisting of murder enthusiasts would encourage me to refrain from eventually doing it.

At least I recall MAPs who shared fantasies they have with kids online, romanticizing it and trying to make it look like something wholesome between two consenting parties. If you openly assume a label like this people are right to take issue with your identity

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net

I’m torn on this. On one hand, it’s important to know why pedophiles molest children (for the purposes of detecting child molestation and for coming up with preventative measures), and that pedophiles are people too.

On the other hand, the majority of rapes happen before the age of 18 (my textbook says 67%, if memory serves, though it was published in 2008 ), meaning that your claim that they dont make up the majority of rapes is a bold faced lie.

And if I had a third hand, I would say that while pedophiles are still people, people who molest children still get the rope.

Last edited:

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I get what you mean but unfortunately communities like Virped and such in the past have been known to harbor pro-contact pedos because of that easy community. No matter how many will say they hate contact folk, want to 'stop' and such, the fact they're around others who eventually end up enabling them on a small scale like "It's natural to have thoughts, just don't act on it!" leads to "It's natural to want to look at cp, just don't act on it!" and so on over time. It's not mystery why online pedo email listings for 'support groups' just had people trading cp and abuse stories. It's a cheap tactic to find others to engage with.

Child abuse is fucking disgusting but yeah, a good chunk of it can be oppurtunistic sex freaks who just see how easily manipulated kids can be, Both that and an actual pedophile abusing a kid are horrible - The pedophile simply tends to be more sneaky, grooming and emotional about it.

XeXerself

kiwifarms.net
I get what you mean but unfortunately communities like Virped and such in the past have been known to harbor pro-contact pedos because of that easy community. No matter how many will say they hate contact folk, want to 'stop' and such, the fact they're around others who eventually end up enabling them on a small scale like "It's natural to have thoughts, just don't act on it!" leads to "It's natural to want to look at cp, just don't act on it!" and so on over time. It's not mystery why online pedo email listings for 'support groups' just had people trading cp and abuse stories. It's a cheap tactic to find others to engage with.
Not only that but a lot of self-proclaimed "Anti-Contact NOMAP"/"Virpeds" are straight up lying about the "NO/Vir" part - I've read at least one story about there being a tight-knit "NOMAP" circle, and it turned out one person in it actually DID offend once. But you what they did? Instead of kicking him out, they kept him there, because he was apparently such a good friend and prominent member of their community, so they made an exception for him.

How do we know this doesn't happen on those Twitter/Tumblr/Telegram chats/other social media circles too?

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only that but a lot of self-proclaimed "Anti-Contact NOMAP"/"Virpeds" are straight up lying about the "NO/Vir" part - I've read at least one story about there being a tight-knit "NOMAP" circle, and it turned out one person in it actually DID offend once. But you what they did? Instead of kicking him out, they kept him there, because he was apparently such a good friend and prominent member of their community, so they made an exception for him.

How do we know this doesn't happen on those Twitter/Tumblr/Telegram chats/other social media circles too?
I can totally guarantee that. Clearnet Undernet IRC had a 'pedochat' for many years which was advertised as being purely about fantasy, roleplay and support. It was completely just a place to trade cp pics and even a couple of inkbunny furs were found out to be frequenting it (crossing over from Animal Control here...). There was one guy even giving out pics of his young family members I recall, asking for people to say what they'd do to them. Gross as fuck people. Telegram is rife with pedo shit, as is most 'security' focused apps like freenet, whatsapp and tor.

It sucks for people who want to genuinely use those apps for innocent uses or even uncensored journalism stuff (tor being popular for that), but the fact pedos flock to them is a major flaw.

Anti contact seems to encompass previous offenders who try to not reoffend, and that in itself is dangerous. I fully believe in people who CAN control themselves and get help and never hurt a child, but if you already have in the past, you clearly have bigger issues. Not just being a pedo but being a general rapist and unable to control yourself. In that case I'd say, fuck giving them support circles who enable them overtime.

When I see those news reports about 'pedophile villages' where its all pedos living together in sorts of communes, going to church together, supporting each other and trying to live normally, I can't believe it. I just can't believe no one is there is hiding something. There's been plenty of predators who are banned from the internet on email support services who sneakily use old phones to message people on those, for one.