[Mar 16 2021] The Entire DSP Mod Discord Server Leaked + INFINITE INVITE LINK (no longer working) - Doxxing fans, exploiting paypigs, spying on whales, insulting victims of child sex abuse...

Generic_Detractor2021

kiwifarms.net
Hey man, you must have had good reasons to stick around DSP for so long and to ultimately turn your back on him.
I appreciate what he did, but I also see everyone else's point. For me, it's the waiting game now. Other mods have seen there is a way out, and a way to do it (that sounds gay but whatever). Who's gonna be next? Who's gonna turn their back on dsp, and "burn him"? He's gonna cry and bitch about backstabbing, but who gives a flying fuck. DSP, what goes around comes around, and people wouldn't be lining up to stab you in the back, if you hadn't done it countless other people.

And above all else, it was worth it, if not just for those 30 minutes he was away from his webcam, pouring over Kiwifarms, panicking his little fucking brain out, wondering what the fuck happened. He even muted his mic after a few minutes, so you know something was happening. Im honestly surprised he didnt have a heart attack or stroke (another), and was able to come back to his chair.

It also gave us the hot new talk show: Late Night With Jasper Kitty!

I searched for the picture and can't find it, so I just gave up. 😟

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Sounds to me like a lot of people were really getting ready to go out and touch that poop hard and are upset now.

Mate that's rich coming from a guy that dedicated his online presence to following a young intellectually disabled asian coomer. Not too long ago you asked me to dox him harder, which would be used for poo touching.
After I said no, and that I'll make sure you guys don't poo touch you rate each and every post of mine autistic or mad at the internet.

Fucking exceptional, I swear once Phil gets boring people go turbo autist.

Last edited:

FaXmachine

Custom Facts
kiwifarms.net
None whatsoever. I have nothing more to add and I'm only looking like a clout chaser from this point.
Honestly I think you dropping the discord leaks is enough, if it helps I'm a chat member so we all get shit on here for being to close to the sun so to speak... I think you've done fine and I can only wish you the best of luck with everything legit. <3

tripmix

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net
People need to relax and just enjoy the shit show for what it is, a show.

Don't think of it as a gay furry that carried a gun with a single bullet for 3 years like Capt Jack Sparrow (because it isn't even remotely close to that), think of it as a rare insight into how Phil acts when he thinks he's with people he trusts (which it is)

When you all wondered what Phil was like "behind the scenes" this is it.

Autistic slapfights are a shit show as well but I hate it when you guys fight amongst yourselves :(

See Joi in my profile pic? Be more like her, just along for the ride.

And at least anony leaked the whole damn thing and not just a few screenshots before chickening out.

:stress:

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Really fucking confused at all the antagonism thrown at Anony right now.

He provided us with solid, undeniable proof of Phil’s controlling and cult-like behavior. So many of our assumptions and predictions have been validated. Phil’s claims that all we have in regards to him and his disgusting behavior is circumstantial has completely been decimated. These leaks have been gold for detractor circles. And that’s all that really matters.

What more could we ask for? A “smoking gun?” For what? For whom? Paypigs? The spergs? The people who support him? Why? They’re a lost fucking cause. What’s the point of arguing with the unreasonable and mentally challenged?

I’m actually dumbfounded at people shitting on Anony for giving us total and absolute insight in one of the areas that’s been hypothesized about for years: Phil’s mod Discord. We have clear and concrete evidence of who Phil really is at his most vulnerable and personal. A complete fucking scumbag who abuses the people he uses as his personal SS and complete disdain for the people who financially support him. All we had before was conjecture and hypothesis. We now have proof.

I’m a happy camper. And I don’t see any reason to get upset about the content of these leaks or the impact they’ve had on Phil.

GiveMeTheMoney

So, you see what pigs can do.
kiwifarms.net
People need to chill. Sure Anony was a mod, but that's the only way we were able to get this info dump in the first place. Unlike Phil, people can change. If Anony was wanting to be a clout chaser, he'd only give us bread crumbs at a time. Instead, he used a double barrel shotgun. If people give you shit for the past shit you did as a mod, just repent and move on and be a good person.

I had a great time. It didn't matter if "we already knew this", but it's more in the open for normies to digest too.

Poo Twister

kiwifarms.net
We all knew that this wouldn't end Phil, he's survived worse. Phil could murder his wife on stream and survive by blaming the trolls. This should never have been made to look like it would end Phil. This is about adding to his legacy of shit, it's about laughing at how pathetic he is. Anonymouse took a bullet for our pleasure, he did good and delivered a laugh factory. In my book he's square with the house now, whether he was a mod or not, he's paid what he owed.

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
Really fucking confused at all the antagonism thrown at Anony right now.
I doubted Anony at first because it was the rational thing to do. But, he delivered and Phils break down alone was worth its weight in gold dust. Don't see why people are so up in arms against him. In reality, we have undeniable proof he doxes and basically extorts his viewers as well as proof he lies about not having discord and will continue to do so. Sounds good? *snort*

Gaming Gamer

kiwifarms.net
Well time to do something unexpected and run defense for @itsthatanonmouse. If you needed to hear Josh's stream to have a final opinion on this matter. For one, you probably never cared to begin with and secondly. He's warned about listening to him and others for advice previously. If you needed to hear it from Josh to form an opinion. Your opinion was probably shit to begin with. Furthermore, the whole clout thing, is nonsense. Why is everything for clout? People are just regurgitating buzz words at this point. I seriously ask, what clout? GoutSydePhil hardly has enough for himself, let alone others. There's literally nothing to be gained. He ain't a top twitch streamer or YouTuber. Maybe then, the clout thing would have (some) validity. "Clout & grifter" get thrown around as much as the far left throws around all the "ism's". Whats next? He's actually grifting for clout?

For the record I always thought this drop was nothing because I already knew, as well as most here knew. That Phil is a despicable person. It's funny because it bothers him and I can watch from behind the scenes. I'm with the general consensus just enjoy the shit show and if you don't enjoy it. That's fine you don't have to.

So now that anony has dropped all that he has, i think it's safe to say that nothing is going to change. I genuinely hoped something would come out of this but whatever. It was a fun couple a days. I learned a lot for sure.
Good luck to @itsthatanonmouse in all your future endavours. Genuinely wish you all the best.

Yeah unfortunately Twitch is a club and as long as you suck them off like Phil does and ignore all the abhorrent shit that happens on there, you can stay like him. The amount of shit they will get for keeping Phil. I would wager, pales in comparison for the amount of shit they already get for all the favoritism they have towards certain streamers. The day Phil gets banned is the day Twitch stops playing favorites. I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future though.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
Mate that's not it. Even bigger streamers eat bans, Phil is a nobody. This whole thing was made to boost your ego and chase clout. This doesn't make Phil look nearly as bad as you, and us.

You were there during every scam Phil pulled. You banned people that had a problem with it. You shat on people going against it. There were chances where you could say "Enough is enough" and come here or quit, but you didn't. You enjoyed the fact you could ban people, be the centre of attention, and shit on them. You sat in Phil's Discord and did your wee best to earn his trust just to backstab him. You did what Phil does to his paypigs and fans.
This isn't about doing "the right thing", it's about revange for your hurt feelings.

Phil didn't leak Patrick Wade's ID to the world, you did. Yet you censored and edited proof, of course it would fail. Even the sexual abuse has no real proof. All we saw is what we already knew. Phil is a paranoid exceptional individual with no redeeming qualities.

To any rational outsider you offered no proof, just claims. The only people that see this as proof are the people that live to hate Phil. Which normal person comes to Kiwi Farms, a site where we post house addresses, dox, DB leaks, and has to rely on "I showed proof to actually, a random mod, and he said it's ok. It's legit", fucking what mate?

This was one of the most public gay ops I can remember. I cannot imagine I would post a dox with my source being "Dude trust me" and not get in trouble.

Null's stream really made it clear to me how we seem to any outsider.
Honestly this board feels more and more like a containment board to shut the autistic fucking moral fagging up in one area. The discussion around dsp is absolutely fucking unbearable lately, mostly since the bankruptcy saga but even some before that. It’s legitimately embarrassing at times to watch people nitpick absolutely everything a gouty, manic depressive, loser with no friends, family, or accomplishments while doing that weird “role playing as Phil” thing everyone seems to want to do. “Ack ack ack gonna pay muh bills *snoooort* muh horse ack ack”.
It gets old and there’s a lot of people that come off as just as cringy and bitter as Phil. I used to kind of look forward to checking this place (the dsp board) out when I first found the farms a couple years ago as there was plenty of discussion and a little bit of everything: bookkeeping & accounting, entertainment and celebrity/streamers discussion, current events, tax law and all these other topics made funny and interesting with the most dull man in the world as the common thread but now it’s just this weird mix of moral fagging about “protecting the wheelchairs” (while making fun of them and contacting them to manipulate the retards for their needs), the cringy constant Phil role play, the people making their names (and money) off of streaming Phil content and doing the same as him but they’re some how better(?), and churlish jealous and bitter whining about how he doesn’t deserve all the things he gets/has/whatever.

ah well. Off topic, I know, but this is something that this board would’ve laughed off (without a significant level of proof) a year or 2 ago, now it gets eaten up and treated as top news and 100% confirmed. (Now gimme my top hats faggots)

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Well time to do something unexpected and run defense for @itsthatanonmouse. If you needed to hear Josh's stream to have a final opinion on this matter. For one, you probably never cared to begin with and secondly. He's warned about listening to him and others for advice previously. If you needed to hear it from Josh to form an opinion. Your opinion was probably shit to begin with. Furthermore, the whole clout thing, is nonsense. Why is everything for clout? People are just regurgitating buzz words at this point. I seriously ask, what clout? GoutSydePhil hardly has enough for himself, let alone others. There's literally nothing to be gained. He ain't a top twitch streamer or YouTuber. Maybe then, the clout thing would have (some) validity. "Clout & grifter" get thrown around as much as the far left throws around all the "ism's". Whats next? He's actually grifting for clout?

For the record I always thought this drop was nothing because I already knew, as well as most here knew. That Phil is a despicable person. It's funny because it bothers him and I can watch from behind the scenes. I'm with the general consensus just enjoy the shit show and if you don't enjoy it. That's fine you don't have to.

Yeah unfortunately Twitch is a club and as long as you suck them off like Phil does and ignore all the abhorrent shit that happens on there, you can stay like him. The amount of shit they will get for keeping Phil. I would wager, pales in comparison for the amount of shit they already get for all the favoritism they have towards certain streamers. The day Phil gets banned is the day Twitch stops playing favorites. I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future though.
Clout is kind of the the right and the wrong word. Its more like attention defecit. There are people out there that has so little in their life in a form of a carrer or realtionships that they feel completly alone and nothing brightens there day like a little attention even if they come in form of upvotes on reddit or stickers on KF. These people lack skills in other areas in order to make that attention and they compensate for it by either becoming mods or trying to insert themselves in the comunity in other ways.

Famous examples would be Randbot, Flamenco and Southerdingo from the Ralphaverse. Ethan Ralph has at this point around 200 live viewers on a live streaming plattform that noone has heard about yet he has scores of lackeys that begs to be apart of his crew. Some even pay him for the privilege. Ralph kicks them to the curb every now and then and talks shit about their misscarried children or about how autistic they are. Yet they always come back begging on their knees to be part of the show again, cause they got nothing else.

For me and you there is nothing to gain but for people who exist terminally on the internet, its a game about life and death. Cause this is all they have this is their purpose and no one has seen more of them then Janny Josh as he hosts the biggest collection of speeds and spergs in the world.

YokuNama

kiwifarms.net
After I said no, and that I'll make sure you guys don't poo touch you rate each and every post of mine autistic or mad at the internet.
Lmaooo.

"Oh yeah you're not gonna dox this Asian fuck I like to laugh at? You're getting these ratings for the rest of your life" 1.png2.png1.png2.png

Honestly this board feels more and more like a containment board to shut the autistic fucking moral fagging up in one area. The discussion around dsp is absolutely fucking unbearable lately, mostly since the bankruptcy saga but even some before that. It’s legitimately embarrassing at times to watch people nitpick absolutely everything a gouty, manic depressive, loser with no friends, family, or accomplishments while doing that weird “role playing as Phil” thing everyone seems to want to do. “Ack ack ack gonna pay muh bills *snoooort* muh horse ack ack”.
It gets old and there’s a lot of people that come off as just as cringy and bitter as Phil. I used to kind of look forward to checking this place (the dsp board) out when I first found the farms a couple years ago as there was plenty of discussion and a little bit of everything: bookkeeping & accounting, entertainment and celebrity/streamers discussion, current events, tax law and all these other topics made funny and interesting with the most dull man in the world as the common thread but now it’s just this weird mix of moral fagging about “protecting the wheelchairs” (while making fun of them and contacting them to manipulate the retards for their needs), the cringy constant Phil role play, the people making their names (and money) off of streaming Phil content and doing the same as him but they’re some how better(?), and churlish jealous and bitter whining about how he doesn’t deserve all the things he gets/has/whatever.

ah well. Off topic, I know, but this is something that this board would’ve laughed off (without a significant level of proof) a year or 2 ago, now it gets eaten up and treated as top news and 100% confirmed. (Now gimme my top hats faggots)

I know what will solve all your problems, just click this right here buddy:

3.png

That Anony Mouse

kiwifarms.net
I've asked @actually to remove my name from the thread title. The focus shouldn't be on me, and we all know I made the thread because the website displays the username of every poster. Clearly egotistical, and combined with unevenly focusing on my personal motivation for "betraying" Phil, I see what people mean. Poor taste.

These leaks have exposed me to so much more worth highlighting than this one instance of misbehavior. His now proven patterns of manipulation even among his closest of confidants is disgusting. No one benefits from putting the focus on me except me. I have no right to take advantage of this situation in such a way.