[Mar 16 2021] The Entire DSP Mod Discord Server Leaked + INFINITE INVITE LINK (no longer working) - Doxxing fans, exploiting paypigs, spying on whales, insulting victims of child sex abuse...

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
I mean you compared being a discord mod to an abusive realtionship/cult so im pretty sure who the bitch is.
A good size of the people here call DSP's "little world" a cult, and if you don't think a fan of an online personality can enter into toxic personal relationships with them and be abused, you're naïve as fuck mate. Especially if that fan is already vulnerable for different reasons.

Just look at TheAireaidLord for example. That guy was clearly ripe for manipulation, he was dangling off DSP's nutsack desperate for validation from his idol at the time. The Internet is populated with a lot of vulnerable lonely losers, it's why this shitty content exists in the first place.

So take a fan, make them a mod, this gives them a sense of purpose and belonging and thereby opens them up to some pretty disgusting manipulation and abuse. Not sure why you're having so much trouble with this.

While Phil might no be the manliest guy in the world one cannot deny that he is the king of his little world.
Starting to sound like an ironic fan, yikes. The only king of his "little world" is paranoia and money.

Penix

kiwifarms.net
A good size of the people here call DSP's "little world" a cult, and if you don't think a fan of an online personality can enter into toxic personal relationships with them and be abused, you're naïve as fuck mate. Especially if that fan is already vulnerable for different reasons.

Just look at TheAireaidLord for example. That guy was clearly ripe for manipulation, he was dangling off DSP's nutsack desperate for validation from his idol at the time. The Internet is populated with a lot of vulnerable lonely losers, it's why this shitty content exists in the first place.

So take a fan, make them a mod, this gives them a sense of purpose and belonging and thereby opens them up to some pretty disgusting manipulation and abuse. Not sure why you're having so much trouble with this.

Starting to sound like an ironic fan, yikes. The only king of his "little world" is paranoia and money.
I just want on the record that TheAireaidLord is an extremely autistic faggot, that is all.

tripmix

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net
If you're angry that the leaks didn't end DSP or you're angry that an ex-mod dropped leaks "for clout" you might need to step away from the Internet for a day or two. Way too emotionally invested.
People that get actually upset leaks dont end Phil are more of a lolcow than Phil is why are you telling them to step away from the internet? I need funnies to laugh at :(

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
People that get actually upset leaks dont end Phil are more of a lolcow than Phil is why are you telling them to step away from the internet? I need funnies to laugh at :(
Following Phil is much more entertaining if you don't have any stakes in the outcome. Like the bankruptcy for example. It was a win win if you didn't care what happened. If Phil didn't get it his meltdown would deliver the laughs and when he did get it the mountain of detractor salt was just as good.

Following Phil is much more entertaining if you don't have any stakes in the outcome. Like the bankruptcy for example. It was a win win if you didn't care what happened. If Phil didn't get it his meltdown would deliver the laughs and when he did get it the mountain of detractor salt was just as good.

Phil thinks the bankruptcy was a win, but hasn't learnt a thing from it, so in the long term he will lose again.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it was a win, just not in the way he thinks. He had six figures of consumer debt that he could absolutely afford to repay wiped away with no real repercussions. The fact that he was and remained a low-IQ scammer who is incapable of learning doesn't negate the fact that he once again lucked into a scenario that a lot of Americans only dream about.

The credit hit isn't really relevant; he already has a vehicle and "house" that the courts/banks left alone and he can get predatory, low limit cards for his gacha. Dumbass probably has a few already.

If you gave me the option between half a million in debt or living like Phil with no debt, I'll take the debt every time, but that doesn't change the fact that Phil got the best possible outcome of his fraudulent bankruptcy. His tard brain just somehow twists it into being a success at life and disproving his thirst for wrestler cock.

TheKatIsNowGone

Tip me, I get that immediately
kiwifarms.net
I mean you compared being a discord mod to an abusive realtionship/cult so im pretty sure who the bitch is.

While Phil might no be the manliest guy in the world one cannot deny that he is the king of his little world.
Uhh the trolls are actually in charge of his little world. He's constantly baited in to talking about them, he allows them in his community when he wishes he could ban them because they throw pennies at him. The man is a beggar, the only thing he is king of are the pathetic individuals who latch on to him like his mods and the really brainwashed paypigs. In truth DSP wouldn't exist without the very people he hates, he's stuck in a dead end job he just doesn't realize it.

The dead end job is sitting over a salt bath to see if the trolls can dunk you in with a well placed baseball/cheer, and the trolls keep getting better aim every day.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Better to be a pauper in paradise than a king of shit.
DSP's livelihood and wellbeing are dependent on so many of the internet's peculiarities, the way people online undervalue money, the breakdown of the proximity-service relationship, the fact that the services he uses to earn are almost unmoderated, so much so that the strike against his earnings today by Twitch (4/21/2021) was like a lightning bolt from the blue.
I don't envy him. No one should.